Not recruiting.

• This is a great guild! Very active guild! Everyone was cool with newcomers like me. Lots of people who will give tips and help answer questions. There were even people who likes to joke around and they have many things in common that they’ll talk about. I joined this guild because I really like the environment of the guild. The guild leader is great at leading his guildlings. He handles guildies’ issues really well ie. drama and stuff like that. He’d shut them down before it gets any further. This guild leader is definitely a great one. I highly recommend it.

I’m Mortefolde in game and let me tell ya. Trust me, you will not be disappointed at how things are run in here ^^
  • Very Active and super friendly Guild.
    They run zerg dungeons everyday and everyone can join.

The Guild master really puts in heart and soul into this game, first time in many years i'v seen that level of dedication from a GM in any game!

I'm glad that i found this Guild and i can recommend anyone to join us!

Peace / Seniortattoo
  • Raien wrote:

This is a great guild! Very active guild! Everyone was cool with newcomers like me. Lots of people who will give tips and help answer questions. There were even people who likes to joke around and they have many things in common that they’ll talk about. I joined this guild because I really like the environment of the guild. The guild leader is great at leading his guildlings. He handles guildies’ issues really well ie. drama and stuff like that. He’d shut them down before it gets any further. This guild leader is definitely a great one. I highly recommend it.

I’m Mortefolde in game and let me tell ya. Trust me, you will not be disappointed at how things are run in here ^^
    I am changing my review about this guild and its leader. The guild leader was great at handling issues, but when it comes to people wanting to leave the guild for various reasons that are not even bad, he blocks them immediately. I try to be nice to those who left on their own at the last minute and forgot their things in the guild bank and relay messages, he would never let them back in to retrieve their own stuff. I would understand it more if he kicked them. But nope. Then I got kicked because he accused me of being loyal to others and not the guild, and wouldn’t even be reasonable to let me defend myself. I am just a nice person who would help anyone who asks for help. Loyalty or not. If this situation ever applied to the guild leader, I’d do the same for him. Regardless of him kicking me. Because that’s just how I am. If I wasn’t loyal to the guild, I would’ve left with them already.

This is my final review of the guild for the final time. Thanks for having me. I enjoyed my time, but you showed your true colors and attitude towards others who did NOT do shit to you so I would never want to come back. o7 First guild here, but I never expected this outcome. :/

The post was edited 1 time, last by Raien ().

• Raien wrote:

Raien wrote:

This is a great guild! Very active guild! Everyone was cool with newcomers like me. Lots of people who will give tips and help answer questions. There were even people who likes to joke around and they have many things in common that they’ll talk about. I joined this guild because I really like the environment of the guild. The guild leader is great at leading his guildlings. He handles guildies’ issues really well ie. drama and stuff like that. He’d shut them down before it gets any further. This guild leader is definitely a great one. I highly recommend it.

I am changing my review about this guild and its leader. The guild leader was great at handling issues, but when it comes to people wanting to leave the guild for various reasons that are not even bad, he blocks them immediately. I try to be nice to those who left on their own at the last minute and forgot their things in the guild bank and relay messages, he would never let them back in to retrieve their own stuff. I would understand it more if he kicked them. But nope. Then I got kicked because he accused me of being loyal to others and not the guild, and wouldn’t even be reasonable to let me defend myself. I am just a nice person who would help anyone who asks for help. Loyalty or not. If this situation ever applied to the guild leader, I’d do the same for him. Regardless of him kicking me. Because that’s just how I am. If I wasn’t loyal to the guild, I would’ve left with them already.
    This is my final review of the guild for the final time. Thanks for having me. I enjoyed my time, but you showed your true colors and attitude towards others who did NOT do shit to you so I would never want to come back. o7 First guild here, but I never expected this outcome. :/
    Disloyalty has it's penalties. I'm loyal to my guild and no one else. Also take into context the fact that the above comment was written by a very young and immature person who obviously hasn't learned the value of loyalty. I am almost 50 years old and know how valuable loyalty is. I'm here to help new players, but sometimes those you help show no gratitude. Regardless of how many times I get stabbed in the back by those I help, it won't stop me from helping someone new. For the Coven. ~ SatanicMonk, Guild Master of Coven of Elite Magick

The post was edited 1 time, last by SatanicMonk ().

• Been a part of this guild for about a week now, and if you are interested in a PvE guild with structure that also gives you the freedom to play the way you want I suggest you try it out.

Very new player friendly daily dungeon zergs to help you learn your role, active discord and guild island if you’re into that sort of thing.
  • This is a great guild! The guild master pays for stuff out of his own pocket (I.E. selling morgana mares to the guildies at a reduced price) And a bunch of other things, the things that aren't are paid for by a democratically decided tax rate, which is super low at the moment. Also has a fair purge system where he kicks people who are inactive with him targeting people who have been inactive for about 4 days, is really nice to new members to help them learn the game and has had a bunch of cool people in the guild. I hope this guild continues to grow and flourish!

I'd also just like to say that I'm sorry Monk
  • First of all, I know loyalty more than you know. Loyalty is not only to your guild. Your guild is just a name. The guild itself would be nothing if not for the members within too. You trust no one. You didn’t trust me based on the assumption that I am loyal to those I was trying to help - people who, at the same time with you, I met just days ago. I am loyal to the human race. My loyalty is far greater. I am a proud Chinese with high respect and loyalty for anyone. Immature? I was only telling the truth of what *I* just experienced. I would never ever leave a good review and then keep that good review after I got kicked for an accusation that you, yourself, made. Tell me you won’t complain about a service who treated you unfairly, after having just left them a great review.

Second of all, I said it once and I’ll say it again. Helping others is called humanity. The world needs more of that. You don’t want to help, fine. Don’t accuse your guild member of where they stand and immediately block and kick them without even allowing them to defend themselves. I’d understand it more if I had done some serious damage to the guild chat or something. That’s not even the case. You just don’t trust anyone. You accuse and when you don’t like it - boot/block. Yes, you definitely are not anyone’s daddy or mommy, but how can you call yourself a guild leader if the word “trust” doesn’t even exist in your vocabulary. I’ve been a guild/clan leader myself for many other games that I have played in the past so I do have the right to tell you now, your guild will be nothing more but just a name unless you start trusting players again.

Last of all - maturity. Just because you have years far more of experience in living life than myself doesn’t make you absolutely mature. For example, our conversation on discord. All because I’m relaying msgs and thinking of ways to help people who left on their own and not kicked like you said, you’re so quick to jump into conclusions and block/kick people for being nice to others. If that is called being mature, well ain’t that the end of the world. ‍♂️

Monk, you had earned my loyalty and respect when I called your guild my forever home. Then, you lost both of that when you accused me of doing something that I didn’t do. Quit being so quick to judge. I’m done here.