Not recruiting.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Raien wrote:

First of all, I know loyalty more than you know. Loyalty is not only to your guild. Your guild is just a name. The guild itself would be nothing if not for the members within too. You trust no one. You didn’t trust me based on the assumption that I am loyal to those I was trying to help - people who, at the same time with you, I met just days ago. I am loyal to the human race. My loyalty is far greater. I am a proud Chinese with high respect and loyalty for anyone. Immature? I was only telling the truth of what *I* just experienced. I would never ever leave a good review and then keep that good review after I got kicked for an accusation that you, yourself, made. Tell me you won’t complain about a service who treated you unfairly, after having just left them a great review.

Second of all, I said it once and I’ll say it again. Helping others is called humanity. The world needs more of that. You don’t want to help, fine. Don’t accuse your guild member of where they stand and immediately block and kick them without even allowing them to defend themselves. I’d understand it more if I had done some serious damage to the guild chat or something. That’s not even the case. You just don’t trust anyone. You accuse and when you don’t like it - boot/block. Yes, you definitely are not anyone’s daddy or mommy, but how can you call yourself a guild leader if the word “trust” doesn’t even exist in your vocabulary. I’ve been a guild/clan leader myself for many other games that I have played in the past so I do have the right to tell you now, your guild will be nothing more but just a name unless you start trusting players again.

Last of all - maturity. Just because you have years far more of experience in living life than myself doesn’t make you absolutely mature. For example, our conversation on discord. All because I’m relaying msgs and thinking of ways to help people who left on their own and not kicked like you said, you’re so quick to jump into conclusions and block/kick people for being nice to others. If that is called being mature, well ain’t that the end of the world. ‍♂️

Monk, you had earned my loyalty and respect when I called your guild my forever home. Then, you lost both of that when you accused me of doing something that I didn’t do. Quit being so quick to judge. I’m done here.
    You were disloyal and I treated you how a disloyal person should be treated. You will one day realize that no human can be trusted, especially those close to you. They will hurt you the most. This last episode in the guild is a prime example of it. When it happens to you one day, you will remember these words and realize that the old Monk wasn't as wrong as you now think. I will continue to help many people in the game and have peace in my heart that I've done something good whether anyone acknowledges it. I don't require anyone's validation, especially yours. Good luck with that "trust" thing.
  • Old Monk, you’re highly stubborn and just won’t put yourself in others’ shoes. Just one small move and your toes are stepped on then you accuse before anyone could say a word by blocking them. Interesting part was also the conversation wasn’t even in DC guild chat. Immediately, I am unable to even get a word in. Also to add is that, if I wasn’t loyal at all, why would I continue this conversation. I swear on my father’s life I am highly not here to start drama. Also, the only way I could even defend myself is through here. I just need to know -what- was it that deemed my “disloyalty” to even receive that type of treatment.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Raien ().

• Raien wrote:

Old Monk, you’re highly stubborn and just won’t put yourself in others’ shoes. Just one small move and your toes are stepped on then you accuse before anyone could say a word by blocking them. Interesting part was also the conversation wasn’t even in DC guild chat. Immediately, I am unable to even get a word in. Also to add is that, if I wasn’t loyal at all, why would I continue this conversation. I swear on my father’s life I am highly not here to start drama. Also, the only way I could even defend myself is through here. I just need to know -what- was it that deemed my “disloyalty” to even receive that type of treatment.
    You were banned. Get over it and please go away.

The post was edited 1 time, last by SatanicMonk ().