[April 26th] Hotfix

• [April 26th] Hotfix

Hey everyone,

We will be deploying a hotfix at 18:30 UTC today. The server downtime is expected to be around 10 minutes.

We're unable to reveal more information at this moment, but we will share more info after the hotfix has been successfully deployed.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Edit: The hotfix is now live. For more information, please see: [April 26th 18:50 UTC] Hotfix deployed - Knockdown silver deactivated
  • Elsa wrote:

We're unable to reveal more information at this moment, but we will share more info after the hotfix has been successfully deployed.
    "This thing we goofed on was really nice, but also broken and people might have profited a good bit and not said anything - so we don't want to stir the pot by telling people what it was until we've actually fixed it"

That's where my money is
  • etsaH wrote:

Hope it isn't a HG nerf, actually made HGs worth it and made people actually do them.

Equart wrote:

Allsuia wrote:

Hellgates are way to broken
    if it is HG and they will nerf them , they will be useless again.

Are you guys drunk or something. I'v been doing exclusively hellgates for the past 3 weeks and they are almost always gone and contested. You constantly find people inside and you have your fair fight and win/lose and loot them.

This update only gave people the chance to go in with 4.0 suicide shit gear and make 2-3m per hellgate by risking nothing. Hellgates should be about giving people a fair 2v2 or 5v5 fight and loot the enemy. Not giving them the most fame and items in the game for risking 15k.
  • Grizze wrote:

etsaH wrote:

Hope it isn't a HG nerf, actually made HGs worth it and made people actually do them.

Equart wrote:

Allsuia wrote:

Are you guys drunk or something. I'v been doing exclusively hellgates for the past 3 weeks and they are almost always gone and contested. You constantly find people inside and you have your fair fight and win/lose and loot them.

This update only gave people the chance to go in with 4.0 suicide shit gear and make 2-3m per hellgate by risking nothing. Hellgates should be about giving people a fair 2v2 or 5v5 fight and loot the enemy. Not giving them the most fame and items in the game for risking 15k.
    I am not posting about Yellow HGs. I agree you shouldn't get the best money or fame in a gear capped zone with minimal risks. Red/Black however should definitely be worth it. Doing Red/Black HGs and actually winning is WAY more risky than doing random dungeons or dungeon maps all day long, so Red/Black HGs should have higher fame and rewards than random dungeons.
  • etsaH wrote:

I am not posting about Yellow HGs. I agree you shouldn't get the best money or fame in a gear capped zone with minimal risks. Red/Black however should definitely be worth it. Doing Red/Black HGs and actually winning is WAY more risky than doing random dungeons or dungeon maps all day long, so Red/Black HGs should have higher fame and rewards than random dungeons.
    u do know that people do red/black HG in t4 suicide shitter gear yh? noone rly does the yellow hg since the IP cap is utterly useless
  • etsaH wrote:

Grizze wrote:

etsaH wrote:

Equart wrote:

Allsuia wrote:

I was talking about red/black hellgates. I have never entered a yellow hg in my life. If you want to keep that insane fame and loot in hellgates then it should have a minimum gear requirement. People running it with 15k gear and getting 1-3m loot per hellgate is actually retarded considering one hellgate takes 8min
  • Grizze wrote:

Equart wrote:

@Grizze HG reward become more attractive only since last path (and it was yesterday) , earlier , you could get nice profit only via good/fat kills.
    Isn't that the point though? Fair pvp with full loot. And it only became attractive to people who want that fat pve loot. Other people were doing hellgates constantly already.
    I can count maximum 20 good competitive players in 2v2 HGs for the whole server , other people are "money bags", sorry but it is truth . There was no fair and competitive fights , because other "good"people were not interested in such content , it was useless and limited.