Hellsgate is broken

• Hellsgate is broken

• We've revisited rewards for all full-loot PvP Hellgates, and have made significant increases to Black Market loot, artifact drops, Silver rewards, and Fame earned
      • Item Power Scaling for Yellow Zone HG: 800 IP -> 700 IP
      - Artifact drop rate has decreased all together but everything else is working like it should. Usually you would get atleast 2-4 artifact from 3 bosses. Now you get 0 and even less from the chest.(lesser hellgate)

The post was edited 2 times, last by JJSEE ().

• The past two days before last night's patch i was getting atleast 250-300 artifacts now im only getting 60-80 if lucky because the bosses no longer drop artifacts. Which was not the case before this patch now you only get it from the treasure chest at the end. It's unfortunate because it was very a good catch up mechanic. My sample size is atleast 5-10 hours a day.

The post was edited 1 time, last by JJSEE ().

• Thorn-Delwyn wrote:

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Regarding the drop chance of artifacts:
      The changes had been made to the full loot hellgates thus the lesser hellgates have not been touched.

Best regards,
      Thorn
      I'm confused here...

I'm pretty sure lesser hellgates (2 vs 2) are full loot pvp, are there non full loot hellgates in greenzone or something like that? because the one I do is called "lesser hellgate" as well.
    • Diablera wrote:

Thorn-Delwyn wrote:

The changes had been made to the full loot hellgates thus the lesser hellgates have not been touched.

Best regards,
      Thorn
      I'm confused here...
      I'm pretty sure lesser hellgates (2 vs 2) are full loot pvp, are there non full loot hellgates in greenzone or something like that? because the one I do is called "lesser hellgate" as well.
      lol yeah, 2v2 hellgates are full loot, what is this guy on about?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Jokerall ().

• Jokerall wrote:

Diablera wrote:

Thorn-Delwyn wrote:

Best regards,
      Thorn
      I'm confused here...I'm pretty sure lesser hellgates (2 vs 2) are full loot pvp, are there non full loot hellgates in greenzone or something like that? because the one I do is called "lesser hellgate" as well.
      OMG!! that guy is a game designer....

Dude, get some of your collegues and go play your own game...do some 5 vs 5 and 2 vs 2 Hellgates...I'm sure you will kickly realize what are the problems when u actually try it.
    • We have four different types of hell gates:

"Lesser Hell" with portals in blue zones: those are non-full-loot 2v2 hellgates with an item power cap at 700 (scaling factor 20%)

"Lesser Hell" with portals in red and black zones: those are full-loot 2v2 hellgates with an item power cap at 1000 (scaling factor of 50%)

"Greater Hell" with portals in yellow zones: those are full-loot 5v5 hellgates with an item power cap at 700 (scaling factor 20%)

"Greater Hell" with portals in red and black zones: those are full-loot 5v5 hellgates with an item power cap at 1000 (scaling factor of 50%)

As you all correctly realized the normal enemies don't drop loot besides treasures, fame books and silver.
      This loot has been moved to the "final boss" that spawns 2 minutes after the three (2v2) or five (5v5) bosses had been defeated.

Though the amount of fragment drops (runes, souls & relics) has been more or less halved but at the same time the amount of black market loot and artifact drops has been increased by about 4 to 5 times.

There was never a moment where there dropped 250 to 300 artifacts so guess you meant fragments. Also don't forget that one real artifact is about 50 fragments.
    • Diablera wrote:

Jokerall wrote:

Diablera wrote:

Thorn-Delwyn wrote:

Best regards,
      Thorn
      I'm confused here...I'm pretty sure lesser hellgates (2 vs 2) are full loot pvp, are there non full loot hellgates in greenzone or something like that? because the one I do is called "lesser hellgate" as well.
      OMG!! that guy is a game designer....
      Dude, get some of your collegues and go play your own game...do some 5 vs 5 and 2 vs 2 Hellgates...I'm sure you will kickly realize what are the problems when u actually try it.
      Come down off your high horse. The guy was clearly talking about a blue zone 2v2, not a red/black zone. Since you're not even aware that blue zone Hellgates EXIST maybe you should follow your own advice and play the game?
    • Tuloth wrote:

Diablera wrote:

Jokerall wrote:

Diablera wrote:

Thorn-Delwyn wrote:

Best regards,
      Thorn
      OMG!! that guy is a game designer....Dude, get some of your collegues and go play your own game...do some 5 vs 5 and 2 vs 2 Hellgates...I'm sure you will kickly realize what are the problems when u actually try it.
      Come down off your high horse. The guy was clearly talking about a blue zone 2v2, not a red/black zone. Since you're not even aware that blue zone Hellgates EXIST maybe you should follow your own advice and play the game?
      I do...I just don't visit yellow/blue zones since the game started.

he should have been specific about the diferent lesser hellgates