Couldn't leave area in combat

• Couldn't leave area in combat

So, I vas travelling to Carleon from Fort Sterling to sell my stuff and I got killed in the mine between it. The thing is I couldn't fucking exit the mine even if i was inside the area that teleports to another. I wans't trying to get back, I was in the mine for like 10-15 seconds. Is there something that doesn't let you leave the area while in combat or something? Cus if is that its so bullshit, like free money for groups who want to kill. If it isn't I lost 1/3 of my money because of a bug? Dang man.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Miriyo ().

• Miriyo wrote:

So, I vas travelling to Carleon from Fort Sterling to sell my stuff and I got killed in the mine between it. The thing is I couldn't fucking exit the mine even if i was inside the area that teleports to another. I wans't trying to get back, I was in the mine for like 10-15 seconds. Is there something that doesn't let you leave the area while in combat or something? Cus if is that its so bullshit, like free money for groups who want to kill. If it isn't I lost 1/3 of my money because of a bug? Dang man.
      Yes, as soon as you engage fighting, you cannot leave the area, until you leave Combat mode. This is to prevent running from the PvP between zones. It's a feature, not a bug.