[Service] Transport / Courier services - WARGORTH INC

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [Service] Transport / Courier services - WARGORTH INC

Price List:

ROYALS

Caerleon to Martlock (or Martlock to Caerleon):
      5 Day Delivery: 900 Silver / kg
      3 Day Delivery: 1000 Silver / kg
      1 Day Delivery: 1900 Silver / kg
      Minimum Price: Contact for info

High value & low weight items may be charged differently. Refer below for info.

Caerleon to Bridgewatch (or Bridgewatch to Caerleon):

Caerleon to Lymhurst (or Lymhurst to Caerleon):
      5 Day Delivery: 915 Silver / kg
      3 Day Delivery: 1015 Silver / kg
      1 Day Delivery: 1915 Silver / kg

Caerleon to Fort Sterling (or Fort Sterling to Caerleon):

Caerleon to Thetford (or Thetford to Caerleon):
      5 Day Delivery: 915 Silver / kg
      3 Day Delivery: 1015 Silver / kg
      1 Day Delivery: 1915 Silver / kg

Royal City to Royal City:
      Price: Contact for info

OUTLANDS:

5 day delivery: 700 Silver / kg per pvp zone
      3 Day Delivery: Contact for info
      1 Day Delivery: Contact for info
      'High value items'* : 2.3% of the 'item / collateral' per pvp zone, only if it is higher than the normal charge.

Delivery Time:
      Standard Delivery: Delivered within 24 hours.
      5 Day Delivery: Delivered within 4-5 days.
      6 / 12 hour Delivery: Additonal Charges Apply. Contact us for exact prices.

Collateral Guarantee & 'High Value Items'* :
      Collateral on Goods can be negotiated with a silver price either through me or through the 'Trusted Third Party' (*). Requiring the 'Trusted Third Party' to hold the collateral untill the delivery is complete, will cost addtional fees. -10 Silver / kg discount for orders over 600,000 silver and -15 Silver / kg discount for orders over 1 million silver will be applied when using the 'Trusted Third Party', to compensate for the extra fee charged.
      * [Service] Trusted Third Party: Bogul - Bogul will be the only 'Trusted Third Pary' that can be used.

Price note for 'High Value' to/ from Caerleon (PLEASE READ):
      If '3.5%' - '3.5% + 995 silver' of the 'value of item / collateral needed' is higher than the standard price of the delivery, then the new price would be:
      - 3.5% of the 'item / collateral' for '5 Day Delivery'
      - 3.5% + 55‬ silver / kg of the 'item / collateral' for '3 Day Delivery'
      - 4.5% + 995 silver / kg~+ of the 'item / collateral' for '1 Day Delivery'.

'High Value Items'* :
      As a guide, all items of Masterpiece QUALITY will be checked. All items of <0.5 kg WEIGHT and below will be checked. All items of 6.2 / 7.2 / 8.1+ Excellent QUALITY and above will be checked. All gear that are ' x .3 / EXCEPTIONAL' will be checked. Relic / Soul / Rune items of 6.2+ may be checked. These items will usually be charged at 3.5% - 4.5% + 995 silver of the 'value of item'.
      If 3.5% - (4.5% + 995 silver / kg) of the item is more than the standard price for the delivery then that would be the new price.

This is apart from the extra charges involved with using the 'Trusted Third Party' for the collateral process.

Discord : FliNN / Wargorth#4257
      Have any questions or got something else in mind? Send me a PM, and we can figure it out.

The post was edited 83 times, last by Wargorth ().

• Hm

So royal to royal i just pay 100 silver / kg with no limit on amount of zones traveled? or 200 silver / kg if its 2 cities away?
      Seems reasonable.

2015 silver / kg to transport anything thru red zones?
      T5 refined weighs 0.8KG, T6 1.1KG, T7 1.7KG.

Royal to Royal 80 silver to transport T5.
      Caerleon to Royal 1612 silver to transport T5, or 800 if i wait a week.
    • Explain me please how it works?
      I bought on Caerleon market some expensive items (masterpiece for example) and it will cost me ~50kk. But it their weight did not exceed 100kg. And i want to move it in Thetford. So i'll pay you 150000 silver and then what? What if you don't? Who will pay me the purchase costs (~50kk) ?