zvz is completely broken.

• zvz is completely broken.

zvz is completely broken. Its super tilting and frustrating. It doesnt matter the scale unless its super small scale. freezing. warping, dying for no reason. Taking damage from nothing on the screen. Not able to walk. rubberbanding, This is horrible. Please fix it asap and give priority to zvz.. Ever since you changed servers to "upgraded ones" its been broken. The very next day at wotw warcamp it was a turn based laggy game. It was never like this. Now its been like this for weeks. reset day was horrible..
    • Yeah few days before f2p release they underwent "server upgrades" and ever since this moment it's been absolutely fucking horrible. I don't know if they changed server companies or whatever they did but it's been broken ever since.

This is literally game breaking...ZvZ becomes all about who stops lagging first so they can kill the other zerg who's running in place lagged out.
      I've lost countless sets of t8 gear dying during these ZvZs. Each time I am locked in place and die to someone whose invisible on my screen. I can't react or even stop it.

It's stupid and tons of people are gonna quit this if it isn't solved soon.
      They've claimed they've put out multiple fixes for the issues but that's not true because it's still the same...even the name tag bug still happens, rofl.

The post was edited 1 time, last by ViLEuo ().

• ViLEuo wrote:

Yeah few days before f2p release they underwent "server upgrades" and ever since this moment it's been absolutely fucking horrible. I don't know if they changed server companies or whatever they did but it's been broken ever since.

This is literally game breaking...ZvZ becomes all about who stops lagging first so they can kill the other zerg who's running in place lagged out.
      I've lost countless sets of t8 gear dying during these ZvZs. Each time I am locked in place and die to someone whose invisible on my screen. I can't react or even stop it.

It's stupid and tons of people are gonna quit this if it isn't solved soon.
      They've claimed they've put out multiple fixes for the issues but that's not true because it's still the same...even the name tag bug still happens, rofl.
      And it will keep happening, as long as there's no servers distinctions... The server will try to use bandwidth to South America, North America, Europe, Asia.. While trying to balance the connection, it is bound to fail. There's a Reason, servers are always split. Also the reason I quit 2 years ago, even though I loved this game (didnt play enough because of this bugs, and they are still not fixed)

tbh, most of the people are almost at their limit, even the friends that brought be back here, are complaining of the lag spikes, the random warps, random disconnects. And to the people saying the servers are "costly", there are lots of EU companys, where the costs are way to low, and with this I mean, a server that could handle Lineage 2 Private with 3k + ppl, would cost around 120€ monthly.

I'm yet to see a Dev or someone responsible for this game, trying to care about their community stability.
    • Unistavac wrote:

Server split is probably hardest decision to make cause it could destroy the game. But its not realy playable the way it is right now. You can split and risk it or you can wait for some ppl to leave and it will run fine again.

The way I see it, it could be a new a start for everyone. Sandbox games, are mostly fun with Season "Wipes", so I actually get hyped with a fresh start.

Right now, the economy is so broken VS new players, that even it will bore some of us (I think?). I could give you an example of other HC Sandbox games that had the same problem, and they had to make NA/EU servers. Because of the packet loss, lag spikes, and simply thinking the character was doing something, and it was delayed due to lag. Or getting hit by a melee, with several tiles away as if he was an archer lol. Until they grow bold to get a server, and trust me, 120€ can get you a good server for a month. Imo, it's just that the managament of the company, lacks research or they are not aiming for the EU market at all.