Latest client for iOS completely unplayable on iphone6s

• Latest client for iOS completely unplayable on iphone6s

Just wanted to inform the Devs that the new client loads but crashes immediately in any zone but especially when the zone population is large. The personal island is playable but after zoning out from there the client crashes indefinitely. Will need to load from a PC to move zones.
    • I play on Ipad pro and the game crashes really often, I haven’t played one single arena without 1 crash, sometimes 2-3...

In random dungeon the same.

Gathering too.I can’t risk go to a red zone alone because game will crash and I will be dead.

In any city and even in my island...

Doesn’t matter if there’s 15 people fighting or just me in my island.

The worst part is that I’m healer and when the game crash I have to wait around 30 sec to log in again...and my team is dead.
    • Nogrim wrote:

I play on Ipad pro and the game crashes really often, I haven’t played one single arena without 1 crash, sometimes 2-3...

Gathering too.I can’t risk go to a red zone alone because game will crash and I will be dead.

The worst part is that I’m healer and when the game crash I have to wait around 30 sec to log in again...and my team is dead.
      I play on an iPad pro sometimes - never had any crashes. Maybe try a factory reset of your tablet? Sounds like something is wrong.

Also, I’m surprised you can do arena’s at all on a tablet. Sounds difficult. I only use my iPad for gathering and such.
    • paxprobellum wrote:

Nogrim wrote:

I play on Ipad pro and the game crashes really often, I haven’t played one single arena without 1 crash, sometimes 2-3...

I play on an iPad pro sometimes - never had any crashes. Maybe try a factory reset of your tablet? Sounds like something is wrong.
      Also, I’m surprised you can do arena’s at all on a tablet. Sounds difficult. I only use my iPad for gathering and sucIs not tha
      Im gonna try a reset , Im doing ok in arenas and dungeons with the ipad 12,9” , HUD 80% size.

Anyway Im getting my PC shipped from my home country to play properly and will use the tablet like you.