• Question: if my gear is all is tier 8/8.1/8.2 or equivalent (i.e tier 5.3/6.2/7.1)
      Do you increase your insurance?
      Im looking for a guild that is great at pvp in small groups, like 6-8 players all decked out in elser gear or elder equivalent gear to pvp with. I am new (but im a whale). Know any guilds that share this mindset?
      I saw you have only 2.5 mil as your insurance, which is kind of low to expect me to come out in that gear (im an elder reaver and an elder Grand adnevturer) almost going to hit elder priest which means instead of decking out in tier 6.1/6.2 amd 7.1/7.2 gear ill start wearing t8+.

Has to be made clear from the start. I love spending money on players who appreciate team work, and are fair in loot distribution as I am a healer and wont be at the loot point.

In other words, im bringing the best of the best gear, and healing, how can I ensure that my effort and contribution to the team fights will be recognized?

Do you have a set of guild rules that I can read?
      Do the guild rules apply to everyone or are there double standards that exist within the guild?

I am just about to head home from work and would like to apply so that I can chat more about this.
      Hon.BSc. Medical Physics & Analytical Chemistry (University of Toronto) & Hon.BSc.Env. Ecology (University of Guelph). Research Assistant. Twitter: twitter.com/Mohamed_UoG
    • Mohamed wrote:

Question: if my gear is all is tier 8/8.1/8.2 or equivalent (i.e tier 5.3/6.2/7.1)
      Do you increase your insurance?
      Im looking for a guild that is great at pvp in small groups, like 6-8 players all decked out in elser gear or elder equivalent gear to pvp with. I am new (but im a whale). Know any guilds that share this mindset?
      I saw you have only 2.5 mil as your insurance, which is kind of low to expect me to come out in that gear (im an elder reaver and an elder Grand adnevturer) almost going to hit elder priest which means instead of decking out in tier 6.1/6.2 amd 7.1/7.2 gear ill start wearing t8+.

Has to be made clear from the start. I love spending money on players who appreciate team work, and are fair in loot distribution as I am a healer and wont be at the loot point.

In other words, im bringing the best of the best gear, and healing, how can I ensure that my effort and contribution to the team fights will be recognized?

Do you have a set of guild rules that I can read?
      Do the guild rules apply to everyone or are there double standards that exist within the guild?

I am just about to head home from work and would like to apply so that I can chat more about this.
      We don't have any limit? Don't know where you saw that. If you go ganking in 8.1 gear we aren't going to supply you when you die 3 times a day, however, if you are participating in a guild event wearing 7.1 or something "within reason" the guild will gear you back up--or we will gear you before hand. The rules apply to EVERYONE.
    • Why did I get kicked out of guild "Takeover" and the alliance "Infinity" right after I go to sleep. No warning and they kick after dumping stuff in guild chest tower. Still didn't get my share from ganking with guild too. My character is in guild territory, are you guys greedy for silver that you guys got to steal from new players? These types of guilds are what killing the game and make people quit.
    • leylinfarz wrote:

Why did I get kicked out of guild "Takeover" and the alliance "Infinity" right after I go to sleep. No warning and they kick after dumping stuff in guild chest tower. Still didn't get my share from ganking with guild too. My character is in guild territory, are you guys greedy for silver that you guys got to steal from new players? These types of guilds are what killing the game and make people quit.
      You have posted here, posted in our discord abt this, cant take a hint. You honestly should never have been brought into the guild to begin with, you did not meet our initial requirements but were brought in bc fuck it right? But now youre causing problems and getting upset after it was brought to our attention that you were being generally annoying, cant understand simple directions and just overall you dont belong in our guild, which is the reason for you being booted. you can be upset but hey, we at least gave you a try regardless of the fact that you shouldnt have been there in the first place. If you left stuff on the guild island, thats on you, we have told all of our members numerous times not to use the guild island. Period. Again, this goes back to cant follow simple instructions.

If we literally give you a build online that you can use, you still have a million questions on what items to use. We simply do not have time to help people that cannot help themselves. We can only do so much for people before its out of our hands but the second that it becomes a problem within the alliance, Thats the end of it.
    • Mohamed wrote:

Ok. I'll give you guys a shot.

Seems you are crystal clear about things from the start, and I really like that.
      Going to have to take a pass on you. Your first post was literally nonsense with numbers about us and insurance??? We are just going to skip the potential issues with you and your gear as well as your time applying, Hope you find a better fit.
    • Veniym wrote:

Mohamed wrote:

Ok. I'll give you guys a shot.

Seems you are crystal clear about things from the start, and I really like that.
      Going to have to take a pass on you. Your first post was literally nonsense with numbers about us and insurance??? We are just going to skip the potential issues with you and your gear as well as your time applying, Hope you find a better fit.
      Perhaps you should re-read it, I don't see any "nonsense" in my first post. It was for clarification. From your post, you come off as immature, and childish. I'm glad you passed on me, I'm in need of a more intellectual guild than this one it seems.
      Hon.BSc. Medical Physics & Analytical Chemistry (University of Toronto) & Hon.BSc.Env. Ecology (University of Guelph). Research Assistant. Twitter: twitter.com/Mohamed_UoG