As an Epic Founder, Why do i feel like a F2P user?

    • As an Epic Founder, Why do i feel like a F2P user?

      Aside from the gold which cool mines gone not sure where i'm just coming back anyway, Why are we grouped with free to play users? no benefit for us actually backing this game at an early point? Cool i'll sit here #2000 in que after buying the founders pack twice and referring 2 friends. Not asking for much just something. Cant even sign in using the steam download so? Not only do we have no benefits older players cant even login with the steam version so people like me who downloaded it on steam to play again will be double disappointed with the having to redownload and wait in a large que.

      In my opinion you should always recognize your old backers, We supported you from the start and now your going for a new start and pushing us aside?

      correct me if im wrong please, id like to be.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by GioGimic ().

    • GioGimic wrote:

      no benefit for us actually backing this game at an early point?
      You mean like the plethora of rare, items you could have earned in the years before f2p? Items f2p can only buy for 10’s of millions of silver? Yea ur only feeling like a f2p cause you never made yourself distinctive before f2p, so of course you feel just as unaccomplished as them.

      Atkyns wrote:

      i feel ya brah, they didn't take any consideration on that, we're just another bunch of players.

      We supported them almost from the beginning, now they turn their backs on us and put us in an endless line...
      there have been no backs turned, well... maybe you turned your back when you stopped supporting the devs with premium. “I paid u once years ago so I should be entitled to special shit forever” was never the agreement. players got spectral wolves as a gift. You’re being self entitled.
    • You are a free player. You bought the game, and got to play the game for years while it was behind a paywall, this is what you paid for, this is what you received. Now the game is free, you still have the game, nothing was taken away from you. The game has a queue because it is popular, and the queue prioritizes people who pay monthly because those are the people who keep the servers running, not you and your 30$ purchase years ago.

      GioGimic wrote:

      In my opinion you should always recognize your old backers, We supported you from the start and now your going for a new start and pushing us aside?
      They recognized people who purchased the game by giving you a very rare and exclusive mount.

      XtremeLord wrote:

      i am f2p player

      i also kicked from forum and need to relogin again
      this is disgusting
      I'm not sure how this is related to this thread..

      The post was edited 1 time, last by sam ().

    • GioGimic wrote:

      correct me if im wrong please
      You're wrong.

      Not being in the queue isnt based on your backer status (for which you got all of the commensurate rewards at the time such as gold, prem time, early access, exclusive items), its based on premium status, and new players and old players alike can pay that premium and not queue.
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • sam wrote:

      GioGimic wrote:

      In my opinion you should always recognize your old backers, We supported you from the start and now your going for a new start and pushing us aside?
      They recognized people who purchased the game by giving you a very rare and exclusive mount.

      This is a joke right??
      Very rare? Every single person who had an account before F2P got this same mount...it's not "very rare" whatsoever.


      I pay for premium right now and I feel ripped off because their servers are complete shit and the games in an almost broken state since F2P.
      I am paying for something I can hardly use and isn't performing how it should.
    • ViLEuo wrote:

      sam wrote:

      GioGimic wrote:

      In my opinion you should always recognize your old backers, We supported you from the start and now your going for a new start and pushing us aside?
      They recognized people who purchased the game by giving you a very rare and exclusive mount.
      This is a joke right??
      Very rare? Every single person who had an account before F2P got this same mount...it's not "very rare" whatsoever.


      I pay for premium right now and I feel ripped off because their servers are complete shit and the games in an almost broken state since F2P.
      I am paying for something I can hardly use and isn't performing how it should.
      Very rare? Every single person who had an account before F2P got this same mount...it's not "very rare" whatsoever.
      It's definitely rare and will become increasingly rare as time goes on. It's exclusive, that causes rarity.

      I pay for premium right now and I feel ripped off because their servers are complete shit and the games in an almost broken state since F2P.
      The servers are running fine so I'm not sure how to address that complaint, there's a bit of lag here and there but that's an easy trade-off for a more active playerbase.

      "I am paying for something I can hardly use and isn't performing how it should."
      This is just a blatant exaggeration. Sure the performance has taken a hit, but for you to say you can "hardly use" it is a blatant lie and really invalidates your whole argument.

      I have been actively playing since the f2p launch and the servers have been running fine, of course the small issues will be fixed in time, this is how game development works.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by sam ().