The Forging of a Stormlord

    • They desperately try to politik their way into the gods good graces in an attempt to spare themselves from the end times.

      they no not the enemy they face

      The storm has no subtlety, no sly smile... it simply is and is inevitable

      their challenge is not If they can stop us but how long they can last..

      and the stormlord for one is hoping for a long fight ;)
      The Magic Cross Shoppe
      trades- services - artists - land rentals
      join today!

      discord.gg/wbZTeVrfWN
    • Stormlord wrote:

      They desperately try to politik their way into the gods good graces in an attempt to spare themselves from the end times.

      they no not the enemy they face

      The storm has no subtlety, no sly smile... it simply is and is inevitable

      their challenge is not If they can stop us but how long they can last..

      and the stormlord for one is hoping for a long fight ;)
      i was like, "WHO IS THIS B**CH ASS fellow* talking like Stormlord, we have only one Stormlord for a reason..."

      then i saw the 2.274 posts and i was like "dayum this guy post ALOT of s**t"

      AND then i saw the name... lol

      ik ik, but im bored, and tired, and when im tired, is like im high, i can barely open my eyes now lol, freaking Worlds* messing with mah sleep
      The most friendly group for all the best news and information straight outta Albion forums as soon as possible. Press the image to join us. :P

    • Stormlord wrote:

      studies the forums (getting a gauge of the community)...hmmm

      theirs a pony one and a troll one and the one that like trees and buddha...

      then their is anime ones and some more troll ones and one demented alphabet one. One that likes kitties and one that likes death metal riders from hell one that is expecting imenent reporting and one that must be tired from all the dwarf walking he is doing.

      then their is that guy...who is to cool to be actually human...

      a good spread and so talos will plan and wait...for muffins
      Good forum study. I can remember back in June... This was surprisingly accurate lol.
    • OracleGoose wrote:

      Stormlord wrote:

      studies the forums (getting a gauge of the community)...hmmm

      theirs a pony one and a troll one and the one that like trees and buddha...

      then their is anime ones and some more troll ones and one demented alphabet one. One that likes kitties and one that likes death metal riders from hell one that is expecting imenent reporting and one that must be tired from all the dwarf walking he is doing.

      then their is that guy...who is to cool to be actually human...

      a good spread and so talos will plan and wait...for muffins
      Good forum study. I can remember back in June... This was surprisingly accurate lol.
      "one that is expecting imenent reporting" we ALL know who that is sadly

      @Stormlord you forgot "one that was banned yesterday for no apparent reason"
      The most friendly group for all the best news and information straight outta Albion forums as soon as possible. Press the image to join us. :P

    • Stormlord wrote:

      10101010111010101010011 slowly forms from a character generator and then when mixed with the human element of choice = a character is forged...by the name of Talos!! *thunder sound effect*

      The Lord of fabulous pauses..

      how does he move?, why is the fox nearly killing him (o wait he has a knife)...and booya! the foxy peep is dead

      he moves to another city. it is a nice place and he think he'll cruise their for the duration of the alpha. "OOH" you can buy an island! *buys it* start building his explorers hut of epicness but it has levels!? need better goods ,better tools and yet their is so little time left (and so few functioning shops). but as a thunder lord he rides his oxen of manly THUNDER!! and succeeds

      He sits on his island for awhile and gets bored quickly (must murder the npcs!!) *leaves island* finds the most difficult place he can handle and kills em "wow the grind is pleasant and satisfying" (how is this even possible!?) and it has a nice spread of mobs so if he can move easily into more difficult areas without travel

      Talos enjoys the alpha, mabe hell start a guild in the next one or maybe just join an existing one

      to be continued... :thumbsup:

      (can not understand why he is still first page on this forum but will go one)
      Nice typing. Very entertaining. Like to read that stuff. Though I do hope this is more than just typing :) This "Look at me I'm the best" typing. Would be disappointing if my horde would simply overrun you and you turned out to be 'not quite the best' :)

      (Psst read this reply in a funny way, it's meant like that :thumbup: )
      Let's Make Albion Legendary. just somerandom
    • YaayAlbion wrote:

      Stormlord wrote:

      10101010111010101010011 slowly forms from a character generator and then when mixed with the human element of choice = a character is forged...by the name of Talos!! *thunder sound effect*

      The Lord of fabulous pauses..

      how does he move?, why is the fox nearly killing him (o wait he has a knife)...and booya! the foxy peep is dead

      he moves to another city. it is a nice place and he think he'll cruise their for the duration of the alpha. "OOH" you can buy an island! *buys it* start building his explorers hut of epicness but it has levels!? need better goods ,better tools and yet their is so little time left (and so few functioning shops). but as a thunder lord he rides his oxen of manly THUNDER!! and succeeds

      He sits on his island for awhile and gets bored quickly (must murder the npcs!!) *leaves island* finds the most difficult place he can handle and kills em "wow the grind is pleasant and satisfying" (how is this even possible!?) and it has a nice spread of mobs so if he can move easily into more difficult areas without travel

      Talos enjoys the alpha, mabe hell start a guild in the next one or maybe just join an existing one

      to be continued... :thumbsup:

      (can not understand why he is still first page on this forum but will go one)
      Nice typing. Very entertaining. Like to read that stuff. Though I do hope this is more than just typing :) This "Look at me I'm the best" typing. Would be disappointing if my horde would simply overrun you and you turned out to be 'not quite the best' :)
      (Psst read this reply in a funny way, it's meant like that :thumbup: )
      It is the only way i read Yalbo

      Orbis will do her best to exterminate all lesser guilds..so basically everyone else :D
      The Magic Cross Shoppe
      trades- services - artists - land rentals
      join today!

      discord.gg/wbZTeVrfWN