I bought premium but the key is invalid

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I bought premium but the key is invalid

As the title says i bought premium, but i bought it on the website for real money with trustly but when i try using the key it just says "invalid or used" and when i try redeeming it in the game launcher itself it says invalid key.
      I have created a ticket but i also saw a forum post that said something along the lines that it may take a very long time to get to an issue.
    • i have done the same, but i bought the f2p offer. well i later saw a post that said something along the lines of "f2p offer currently disabled" even though in-game, it is visible and you can actually buy it. just to get an invalid code.
      i actually bought it this month because i have time to play, but because there are lots of tickets and stuff going on, it will take some time for them to reply to my ticket as well as yours..
    • Eltharyon wrote:

We've just fixed an issue with the payment process, any bought packs, gold and premium should start coming in now.

The process could take a moment as the service is catching up.

If you haven't received your purchases at the latest by 13:00 UTC today please contact customer support.
      How about us who bought the regular 1 minth premium for the first time because the “featured product” tab is gone from the albion shop ingame via steam?
    • Eltharyon wrote:

We've just fixed an issue with the payment process, any bought packs, gold and premium should start coming in now.

If you haven't received your purchases at the latest by 13:00 UTC today please contact customer support.
      Nice and when I get it my Merlin Cube,Tome and Tiger?
      I use my referral link to invite 5 emails,all is fine,registered --> purchase premium(4x 30days,1x 180 days) --> I did not get instant rewards (Merlin Cube,Tome and Tiger)
    • Eltharyon wrote:

Just bought around this time u told. I just received the Fisherman SteamCard, but nothing ingame.

Opened a ticket in the website with the problem, but no answers until now.

What to do?

I hope you services be fastly.
    • m3ndigato wrote:

Eltharyon wrote:

Just bought around this time u told. I just received the Fisherman SteamCard, but nothing ingame.
      Opened a ticket in the website with the problem, but no answers until now.

What to do?

I hope you services be fastly.
      Nothing at all. And im losing time waiting for the premium.
    • CassX wrote:

Eltharyon wrote:

Nice and when I get it my Merlin Cube,Tome and Tiger?I use my referral link to invite 5 emails,all is fine,registered --> purchase premium(4x 30days,1x 180 days) --> I did not get instant rewards (Merlin Cube,Tome and Tiger)
      You have to claim them in-game. Go to the game settings icon, top right of screen, and go to Claim Rewards.
    • SHARKY wrote:

CassX wrote:

Eltharyon wrote:

Nice and when I get it my Merlin Cube,Tome and Tiger?I use my referral link to invite 5 emails,all is fine,registered --> purchase premium(4x 30days,1x 180 days) --> I did not get instant rewards (Merlin Cube,Tome and Tiger)
      You have to claim them in-game. Go to the game settings icon, top right of screen, and go to Claim Rewards.
      My freind,this is not my first referral season..I know where normaly get this rewards..
      Normaly as you say,right corner,claim rewards BUT here i can see only my old claimed rewards and reward for this season not here..I create ticket on saturday but nothing happened..
      So...I try wait 48h(working hours) then i start be realy angry if i not get some help in ticket and solve my problem..
    • CassX wrote:

My freind,this is not my first referral season..I know where normaly get this rewards..
      Normaly as you say,right corner,claim rewards BUT here i can see only my old claimed rewards and reward for this season not here..I create ticket on saturday but nothing happened..
      So...I try wait 48h(working hours) then i start be realy angry if i not get some help in ticket and solve my problem..
      How do they show on your Referral Status page? albiononline.com/en/profile/referral/summary

If they still show as PENDING then that's why you have not received the rewards.
    • SHARKY wrote:

CassX wrote:

How do they show on your Referral Status page? albiononline.com/en/profile/referral/summary
      If they still show as PENDING then that's why you have not received the rewards.
      YEA,but this pending is waiting for gold reward,500 for each refferal,7 days waiting but Merlin cube,Tome and Tiger is instant rewards,you can read on referral page as is named this rewards and what's their label.(When your friend purchases at least 30 days of Premium status, you will be INSTANTLY rewarded with items.)
      On old referral systems before f2p launch this label was the same and i know before f2p lanuch i get this rewards for immediately and 7days wait time i wait only for gold..
      So in f2p AO is this change?And if yea,why is here the same label?

The post was edited 4 times, last by CassX ().

• CassX wrote:

YEA,but this pending is waiting for gold reward,500 for each refferal,7 days waiting but Merlin cube,Tome and Tiger is instant rewards,you can read on referral page as is named this rewards and what's their label.(When your friend purchases at least 30 days of Premium status, you will be INSTANTLY rewarded with items.)
      On old referral systems before f2p launch this label was the same and know before f2p lanuch i get this rewards for 1,3,5 freinds immediately and 7days wait time i wait only for gold..
      So in f2p AO is thos change?And if yea,why is here the label?
      Once they are approved you'll get the rewards. I know this to be the case as I only got my Cube AFTER my first referral switched from PENDING to APPROVED.

I'll bet you don't have any ticks on your Referral Overview page yet?
      Images
      • referral.jpg

8.48 kB, 288×303, viewed 25 times