[April 19th] Server issues - RESOLVED

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Sagirou wrote:

      Azlorn wrote:

      Sagirou wrote:

      Azlorn wrote:

      Sagirou wrote:

      The developers seem very responsive to the community, which is good. I also think that the player boom that is going on will be good for the game once the server issues get settled. It seems to me that some of the older players just dont seem to like free to play. I will say this much, the game going free to play allowed me to check it out and see if i wanted to get invested and, and, for that matter, if I even could. So far, I love the game, love the world, and love the players. I will also say that Lady Daisys attitude is disquieting. Your attitude will only push the new players out and cause them to think older players are snobby and hateful. Please give your mental attitude about this situation some thought Daisy and try to support the community instead of stripping it.
      There's very little difference in the game going f2p vs what it was before.So what, someone had to buy the game then could just play for free anyways.You guys are dumb if you think that a $20-$30 buy to play model is going to keep people like me out of the game or anyone else you may not like.

      If any of you think you know better than the cfo of sandbox inc, maybe you should send them your resume and save us all the trouble of hearing you bitch.
      When you only have an exact amount of money a month it can be a barrier to pay 30 dollars all at once.
      You'll get no sympathy from me.
      Im really not surprised. You do not seem the type capable of anything past scorn lol
      That's the trouble with assumptions. They belie your ignorance and ineptitude.
    • I don't get it man. Once you make a decision to change anything regarding a product, it's just a professional's methodology to keep everything practical and functional.

      When Oberon came live, it was the best update this game has ever seen. Was it bugless? No, far from that, but they were tiny bugs that we could all live with for an unspecified amount of time, also knowing it would be extremely easy to fix.

      Then, for some reason I can't still quite grasp, you made the game F2P (which made me extremely dubious when reading your statement where you justify the F2P decision). This, gentlemen, is without a doubt, the most significant business decision you have ever made since Oficial Launch and you were not ready. That is not a sign of professional work nor good business practices.

      Now, please do not think I'm hating, as I love this game and it's concept so very much. What I'm not is a blind follower (a fanboy) that can't criticise something constructively. That leads me to my final point: So far my critic has only been analytical, a mere observation of a problem. I would like to contribute into solving the problem but this is not a matter in which I can help, so I'll stick to try and create awareness to the team and my fellow players (both buyers and f2p) that it's completely normal for the game to have this amount and level of issues just "because it went F2P" and other moronic arguments like this:


      Loisi wrote:

      Guys, stop crying. The game started to get F2P, so be happy and chill...........

      I think its completly normal

      trying to defend an unplayable game.

      I, as many others, have a life, we work, have families, hobbies, etc. We come home to play after we paid for a service and we encounter this many issues. It's just saddening.
      With this said, I hope everything gets fixed fast and you can count on my support for that.
    • Disintegration wrote:

      I don't get it man. Once you make a decision to change anything regarding a product, it's just a professional's methodology to keep everything practical and functional.

      When Oberon came live, it was the best update this game has ever seen. Was it bugless? No, far from that, but they were tiny bugs that we could all live with for an unspecified amount of time, also knowing it would be extremely easy to fix.

      Then, for some reason I can't still quite grasp, you made the game F2P (which made me extremely dubious when reading your statement where you justify the F2P decision). This, gentlemen, is without a doubt, the most significant business decision you have ever made since Oficial Launch and you were not ready. That is not a sign of professional work nor good business practices.

      Now, please do not think I'm hating, as I love this game and it's concept so very much. What I'm not is a blind follower (a fanboy) that can't criticise something constructively. That leads me to my final point: So far my critic has only been analytical, a mere observation of a problem. I would like to contribute into solving the problem but this is not a matter in which I can help, so I'll stick to try and create awareness to the team and my fellow players (both buyers and f2p) that it's completely normal for the game to have this amount and level of issues just "because it went F2P" and other moronic arguments like this:


      Loisi wrote:

      Guys, stop crying. The game started to get F2P, so be happy and chill...........

      I think its completly normal
      trying to defend an unplayable game.

      I, as many others, have a life, we work, have families, hobbies, etc. We come home to play after we paid for a service and we encounter this many issues. It's just saddening.
      With this said, I hope everything gets fixed fast and you can count on my support for that.
      sadly this happen on launch. some said they didnt calculate how many would return once it hit release vs how many were still playing beta. after while player left the server and the server stabilized XD. some say they increase it alittle but it would be a waste of money since release=hype and the hype dies down everytime.... I don't know if they doing the same strat completly but i know a friend of mine said they did update their server, it's just not enough atm.
      goo.gl/xPMhXU
      goo.gl/GK4CMs
      Random dungeon https://bit.ly/2L5TxnS
      Outnumber https://bit.ly/2YEU56n
      Arena https://bit.ly/2ZKD3or
      Hudini: https://bit.ly/2XTonBI
      HGguidance https://bit.ly/2Ymu1gs
    • Sagirou wrote:

      Azlorn wrote:

      Sagirou wrote:

      Azlorn wrote:

      Sagirou wrote:

      The developers seem very responsive to the community, which is good. I also think that the player boom that is going on will be good for the game once the server issues get settled. It seems to me that some of the older players just dont seem to like free to play. I will say this much, the game going free to play allowed me to check it out and see if i wanted to get invested and, and, for that matter, if I even could. So far, I love the game, love the world, and love the players. I will also say that Lady Daisys attitude is disquieting. Your attitude will only push the new players out and cause them to think older players are snobby and hateful. Please give your mental attitude about this situation some thought Daisy and try to support the community instead of stripping it.
      There's very little difference in the game going f2p vs what it was before.So what, someone had to buy the game then could just play for free anyways.You guys are dumb if you think that a $20-$30 buy to play model is going to keep people like me out of the game or anyone else you may not like.

      If any of you think you know better than the cfo of sandbox inc, maybe you should send them your resume and save us all the trouble of hearing you bitch.
      When you only have an exact amount of money a month it can be a barrier to pay 30 dollars all at once.
      You'll get no sympathy from me.
      Im really not surprised. You do not seem the type capable of anything past scorn lol
      In any case. Why would I have sympathy for those weaker than I?

      No one gives me any sympathy.

      I live on a fixed budget yet still somehow manage to pay for the things I want.
      Why would I feel sorry for someone who can't?

      No one pays my rent or keeps my dog alive. No one cures my cancer or removes my head injuries.
      No one feels sorry for me when I suffer or cuts me any slack for being disabled.

      They just mock me and laugh as if I'm a legless cripple that should be scolded because they cannot walk.

      The pittance of suffering someone I've never met may be feeling has no consequence for me and my life.
      In fact, I'm glad that they suffer for my suffering has made me a stronger, kinder person. It has opened my eyes and my mind so that my place shall never be with those timid and weak souls that know neither victory nor defeat.

      Embrace the suffering, my evil friend. Embrace it and twist it into your own.
      Sympathy? Ha. As if.
      Super hot chicks never have sympathy...

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Azlorn ().

    • Disintegration wrote:

      I don't get it man. Once you make a decision to change anything regarding a product, it's just a professional's methodology to keep everything practical and functional.

      When Oberon came live, it was the best update this game has ever seen. Was it bugless? No, far from that, but they were tiny bugs that we could all live with for an unspecified amount of time, also knowing it would be extremely easy to fix.

      Then, for some reason I can't still quite grasp, you made the game F2P (which made me extremely dubious when reading your statement where you justify the F2P decision). This, gentlemen, is without a doubt, the most significant business decision you have ever made since Oficial Launch and you were not ready. That is not a sign of professional work nor good business practices.

      Now, please do not think I'm hating, as I love this game and it's concept so very much. What I'm not is a blind follower (a fanboy) that can't criticise something constructively. That leads me to my final point: So far my critic has only been analytical, a mere observation of a problem. I would like to contribute into solving the problem but this is not a matter in which I can help, so I'll stick to try and create awareness to the team and my fellow players (both buyers and f2p) that it's completely normal for the game to have this amount and level of issues just "because it went F2P" and other moronic arguments like this:


      Loisi wrote:

      Guys, stop crying. The game started to get F2P, so be happy and chill...........

      I think its completly normal
      trying to defend an unplayable game.

      I, as many others, have a life, we work, have families, hobbies, etc. We come home to play after we paid for a service and we encounter this many issues. It's just saddening.
      With this said, I hope everything gets fixed fast and you can count on my support for that.
      you know, you're right. You should send your resume to sandbox inc because obviously you know like waaaaay more about selling video games than they do and they really need your help.
      ty so much for offering this advice for free. I'm sure that you're very important and everything you say means so much. I bnet they are firing all their marketing people right now and are at this very moment clearing out your new office and sending you airplane tickets in the mail for you and the rest of your family. We are so lucky that you decided out of the kindness of your heart to tell all of us the right way to do this. Ty so much. You are a god!
    • Azlorn wrote:

      you know, you're right. You should send your resume to sandbox inc because obviously you know like waaaaay more about selling video games than they do and they really need your help.ty so much for offering this advice for free. I'm sure that you're very important and everything you say means so much. I bnet they are firing all their marketing people right now and are at this very moment clearing out your new office and sending you airplane tickets in the mail for you and the rest of your family. We are so lucky that you decided out of the kindness of your heart to tell all of us the right way to do this. Ty so much. You are a god!
      Do you have a point? An argument in which you can state an opinion? (Probably forged by those who surround you everyday, as you don't seem to have the cognitive mechanisms to fire thoughts).

      Until you do come up with something useful to spite discussion, I'll leave you with two words: Atlas Reactor.
    • Nabissas wrote:

      Koko1251 wrote:

      yea i noticed it :D

      LadyDaisy wrote:

      Loisi wrote:

      Guys, stop crying. The game started to get F2P, so be happy and chill...........

      I think its completly normal
      ahhhh, I think F2P sucks. Bunch of people who have no investment in the game, running around with no desire to be part of the community. So far Im not impressed with the new players or with how AO is handling the server pressure.
      I Quote , You could be more passionate about the people making population in the game , if u are not happy about having good rivals in the game , then its better for you to go play a single player game
      What's a good rival to you, friend? The ones you invest your time in helping them, make them aware this is an old school approach to MMOs and then they leave? Or is it how easy it is for you to make said investment to get kicked randomly off the servers for they are having issues, because there was a decision to make the game available to these players in the first place?

      LadyDaisy has a point. You don't.
    • Azlorn wrote:

      Midgard wrote:

      Azlorn wrote:

      Half of what I say is meaningless, yet I say it so that the other half may reach you.
      You're a deranged basement dwelling attention seeker. Go out and interact with the real world.
      You have no idea what I've done or what I'm capable of doing. This is but a small taste of my true power...

      I'd hate to think it was all of your true power. That would be sad.
      Discord: Piddle#7413