The Memoirs of Radvir Stoneherth

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Memoirs of Radvir Stoneherth

Our ship Arrived at one of the outposts ,Steppe Cross, on Albion from the island of Heretics. We all made it safely in Umbrash beginning our scavenge for resources, Mining the rich veins and Skinning the local game, and while also having access to wooded areas of Gleinmoor we were able to also harvest Cotton and Lumber; building upon our base of operations and progress through the land. The city of Bridgewatch, laid to the north of the Fractured Ground, is a Large bustling city of Merchants, hunters, and heroes; Seeming to glow golden when the sun sets it shows how rich the city. Moving around seems to get me lost more then found luckily the dockmaster ensured to give us all maps of the new world, however im constantly told of mystery of the dark continents.

(I apologize for grammar mistakes and such :D and please feel free to critique it )
    • Radvir wrote:

Our ship Arrived at one of the outposts ,Steppe Cross, on Albion from the island of Heretics. We all made it safely in Umbrash beginning our scavenge for resources, Mining the rich veins and Skinning the local game, and while also having access to wooded areas of Gleinmoor we were able to also harvest Cotton and Lumber; building upon our base of operations and progress through the land. The city of Bridgewatch, laid to the north of the Fractured Ground, is a Large bustling city of Merchants, hunters, and heroes; Seeming to glow golden when the sun sets it shows how rich the city. Moving around seems to get me lost more then found luckily the dockmaster ensured to give us all maps of the new world, however im constantly told of mystery of the dark continents.

(I apologize for grammar mistakes and such :D and please feel free to critique it)

Travelling through the Vixen Tor harvesting Lumber i met a friend they like to go by Mrs.Giggles they were super nice in explaining the land and how things worked in the world and even offered to forge me a Gaurdian set of armor along with a weapon, I will not lie i have not ran into them sense that encounter but i hope we cross paths again. Returning to the Steppe Cross i realize its about time for me to move my bank to Bridgewatch there was a large group of people who seemed to have been doing the same so i joined them. It being only the second day i hope it brings good tidings i feel ill be working at the Blacksmith for awhile to ensure my craft is honed for the Albion expedition, who knows what we may find here.
    • Radvir wrote:

Radvir wrote:

(I apologize for grammar mistakes and such :D and please feel free to critique it)

Travelling through the Vixen Tor harvesting Lumber i met a friend they like to go by Mrs.Giggles they were super nice in explaining the land and how things worked in the world and even offered to forge me a Gaurdian set of armor along with a weapon, I will not lie i have not ran into them sense that encounter but i hope we cross paths again. Returning to the Steppe Cross i realize its about time for me to move my bank to Bridgewatch there was a large group of people who seemed to have been doing the same so i joined them. It being only the second day i hope it brings good tidings i feel ill be working at the Blacksmith for awhile to ensure my craft is honed for the Albion expedition, who knows what we may find here.

Its crazy to believe the things ive seen here in Albion, Rocks coming to life to protect outcrops of stone along with Ore. Undead Hordes roaming across a forgotten battle grounds, The heretics trying to gain foothold against us and this new threat of giants wielding axes and spears as blood thirsty as the heretics. It seems we are at war with the whole continent however our numbers are greater allowing us the upper hand. There is still the unknown threat of the Dark Continent which persists in reports. Ive taken it upon myself to gather my things from Bridgewatch and move to Fort Sterling in the mountains I have some land out there and it is closer to the Dark Continent. I have a feeling that a call to arms will be needed and i want to be right there at the maw of it. I hope to encounter old friends of the past in the future, and find new ones along my journey.
    • Radvir wrote:

Radvir wrote:

Radvir wrote:

Its crazy to believe the things ive seen here in Albion, Rocks coming to life to protect outcrops of stone along with Ore. Undead Hordes roaming across a forgotten battle grounds, The heretics trying to gain foothold against us and this new threat of giants wielding axes and spears as blood thirsty as the heretics. It seems we are at war with the whole continent however our numbers are greater allowing us the upper hand. There is still the unknown threat of the Dark Continent which persists in reports. Ive taken it upon myself to gather my things from Bridgewatch and move to Fort Sterling in the mountains I have some land out there and it is closer to the Dark Continent. I have a feeling that a call to arms will be needed and i want to be right there at the maw of it. I hope to encounter old friends of the past in the future, and find new ones along my journey.
      Some time has passed since i last made a entry in my journal It took quite some time to move from Bridgewatch to Fort Sterling but it was a very peaceful and beautiful journey, seeing the change from the deep dessert of Umbrash To the ever blooming forests of Celidon, Then finally arriving to my new home in the north, Blyn Brae, Finding myself walking through the gates of Fort Sterling making it my home the cold brisk air making me feel at ease. After i Arrived i began my crafting and making myself better equipment while also just getting better at making the equipment, i feel myself getting stronger battling against bigger and scarier beasts. I've decided to change from wearing plate to leather its more comfortable to travel in, I'm chuckling to myself because i still have the rash from the chain mail leggings from riding my OX. I finally went out to the Dark Continent and it was very quiet during the beginning From my time out there i learned that the Keepers have a strong foothold where the portal is. Oh also i traveled to Caerleon to use Their Rift Gate it was a very unique journey and i killed my first Person. I was trying to save a man gathering some wood and he was being attacked but i was sadly to late but i picked off the killer for what he did. I wish i was able to save him but i was sadly to late, next time ill do better to save them but beyond that nothing else has really happened. We have heard of more attacks by the unknown force in the Dark Continent but i wasnt able to see who they were in my time there. oh yes and my island is growing and looking more nice every day as well but besides that ill come back with Adventures to tell. For now to old and new friends, of now and the future.
    • Radvir wrote:

Radvir wrote:

Radvir wrote:

Radvir wrote:

Some time has passed since i last made a entry in my journal It took quite some time to move from Bridgewatch to Fort Sterling but it was a very peaceful and beautiful journey, seeing the change from the deep dessert of Umbrash To the ever blooming forests of Celidon, Then finally arriving to my new home in the north, Blyn Brae, Finding myself walking through the gates of Fort Sterling making it my home the cold brisk air making me feel at ease. After i Arrived i began my crafting and making myself better equipment while also just getting better at making the equipment, i feel myself getting stronger battling against bigger and scarier beasts. I've decided to change from wearing plate to leather its more comfortable to travel in, I'm chuckling to myself because i still have the rash from the chain mail leggings from riding my OX. I finally went out to the Dark Continent and it was very quiet during the beginning From my time out there i learned that the Keepers have a strong foothold where the portal is. Oh also i traveled to Caerleon to use Their Rift Gate it was a very unique journey and i killed my first Person. I was trying to save a man gathering some wood and he was being attacked but i was sadly to late but i picked off the killer for what he did. I wish i was able to save him but i was sadly to late, next time ill do better to save them but beyond that nothing else has really happened. We have heard of more attacks by the unknown force in the Dark Continent but i wasnt able to see who they were in my time there. oh yes and my island is growing and looking more nice every day as well but besides that ill come back with Adventures to tell. For now to old and new friends, of now and the future.
      Life has been quite nice in the city of Fort Sterling with my island and home being off the coast of Blyn Brae it makes travelling to and fro really easy. I recently Dove into the Hollowed Crypts with my new friends Anjo and his brother, We took up arms and faced the Undead King who watched over this grand chest filled with powerful stones and silver. I had to take up a staff of healing and it was actually quite attuned to me casting from it seemed natural. Also a update on my little island and my clan they are all Adept level with me so we are a force to be recon with, an while i was out gathering leather off some stags one of them had a fawn so she's growing up in my pasture.
    • Radvir wrote:

Radvir wrote:

Radvir wrote:

Radvir wrote:

Radvir wrote:

Life has been quite nice in the city of Fort Sterling with my island and home being off the coast of Blyn Brae it makes travelling to and fro really easy. I recently Dove into the Hollowed Crypts with my new friends Anjo and his brother, We took up arms and faced the Undead King who watched over this grand chest filled with powerful stones and silver. I had to take up a staff of healing and it was actually quite attuned to me casting from it seemed natural. Also a update on my little island and my clan they are all Adept level with me so we are a force to be recon with, an while i was out gathering leather off some stags one of them had a fawn so she's growing up in my pasture.
      Today my friend and i gathered a party together and experienced true betrayal, We dove into a Keeper Dungeon looking around with our new found friends to fight with. Little did we know that 2 of them whispered to themselves gathering their guild-mates to meet us in the second dungeon they accompanied us too which was deeper in the Warzones (Red Zone) and filled with the Undead . We got pretty deep into it but as we fought our next large group their other group blocked us in forcing us to run through the Hordes of the undead luckily they focused me and i rolled away before they could catch me out. However them focusing me gave the rest of our party time to run away and leave the dungeon. While i ran down the halls, alone now, i was being pursued by two Undead Scorpions who threw their hooks to keep me in place and not run away. Sadly i was downed by them it was discouraging being so close to life to have it taken away, I heard the group closing in the groans and moans of the undead falling for the final time behind me. One of their members slid through the line of fighting to slay me and take my gear, Jokes on him though i didnt carry anything more then what i had for gear. No losses so thats a win for me, but when i watched him kill me i awoke on my island naked and cold remember but a voice whispering that my part to play has not ended. I feel there are greater forces working here on the lands of Albion more then we understand. Something lurking in the shadows of the world, something older then we even understand i will give more information when i understand more myself.