Outland Expansion Incoming!

• LegoLasSs wrote:

Good Morning,

I do not agree with this change, my guild is established in martlock, when we go around in low black to do gank, we walk maps and maps running inside them and we find NOBODY, because low black has many maps with no purpose whatsoever practically dead, now you want to increase those maps even more?

Do you think that just by increasing what you already have today, will something change about small guilds gaining a GVG?

Simply the big alliances will take all of your new maps as always ... So we went back to the same old conversation?
      Why do not you soon reduce the size of an alliance ???

Thank you,
      He is a God of the intellect.
      gank in albion = few vs 1. Bigger team vs few players.
      Gankers are intrestet with easy kill. Not fight but easy kill

Now we have more gank squads on the maps then other players.
      Now alone players and small team have problem with leave portal map.

So who you want meet on this map? Other gankers?

I am getherer and normaly I prefers BZ for gethering but on high population time on server I don't move to BZ.
      Why?
      1) I meet few ganking teams on portal map. If I will be have luck I move to other map.
      2) On other maps I meet PvE teams and gankers teams. If I will be have luck I can try come back.
      3) and near portal again I will be meet few ganking teams.
      My gethering set and tools are more worth than resource, On High time population I must spend 50% time for try escaping not gethering. Maybe this run will be lucky and I will be return to city. But I will be not waste time for big chance give my resource to gankers. Risk vs reward. If risk is too high and reward to small you have empty map.
      Somebody said. BZ is too easy for big aliances and madnes for small guild/alone players.

In this game we have too big population small weenie prefer ganking not PvP and this is reason that some black zone are empty.

The post was edited 1 time, last by assassinBK ().

• The idea is good but must be implemented carefully, adding many new areas in BZ can be catastrophic, should be added slowly one by one to analyze the evolution of this.
      Also, it is very important that they prepare the servitors for the ZvZ, because they can not support the loads.
      ¿SBI invite us to do ZvZ but the same game does not support them?
    • assassinBK wrote:

LegoLasSs wrote:

Good Morning,

I do not agree with this change, my guild is established in martlock, when we go around in low black to do gank, we walk maps and maps running inside them and we find NOBODY, because low black has many maps with no purpose whatsoever practically dead, now you want to increase those maps even more?

Do you think that just by increasing what you already have today, will something change about small guilds gaining a GVG?

Simply the big alliances will take all of your new maps as always ... So we went back to the same old conversation?

Thank you,
      He is a God of the intellect.gank in albion = few vs 1. Bigger team vs few players.

I am getherer and normaly I prefers BZ for gethering but on high population time on server I don't move to BZ.
      Why?
      1) I meet few ganking teams on portal map. If I will be have luck I move to other map.
      2) On other maps I meet PvE teams and gankers teams. If I will be have luck I can try come back.
      My gethering set and tools are more worth than resource, On High time population I must spend 50% time for try escaping not gethering. Maybe this run will be lucky and I will be return to city. But I will be not waste time for big chance give my resource to gankers. Risk vs reward. If risk is too high and reward to small you have empty map.
      Somebody said. BZ is too easy for big aliances and madnes for small guild/alone players.

In this game we have too big population small weenie prefer ganking not PvP and this is reason that some black zone are empty.
      On night small population os serwer so I want make 1 fast run for resoucses.
      Near portal I meet 1 ganking squad but on T3 horses - easy
      On next map other ganking squad on T4 horses - easy
      After 15 min I meet 3 ganking squad on cats. A lot of stuns + serwer lag. Any chance for escape. I lost gear T7 + tools + direwolf.
      In this time I don't meet any getherer any one.
      Ganking peace of shit want play in this way but they want that BZ will be not empty . I will fuck BZ for long time.
      This game most of time was and is ganking kingdom not PvP game.

Like I wrote. Peace of shit reward and big risk for getherers that is Albion on BZ now.

The post was edited 2 times, last by assassinBK ().

• I don't understand how they think this solves any problems. The large guilds and alliances will just overwhelm everyone and go into these new areas and take them. SB thinks adding these new areas will make it easier for new and small guilds to get, but it does nothing. It just means larger guilds and alliances will just station players in these areas and call everyone when they are needed.

The problem is large guilds and alliances overwhelming every aspect of the game from PVE, PVP, and gathering content. There needs to be a smaller cap on guilds and a definite cap on alliances. ;/
    • Eltharyon wrote:

Belemrys wrote:

10x the number of players is encouraging but in the end I think our game population will not warrant the doubling of the black zone. For reset it helps with lag but day to day activities and living out of the black zone has been non-eventful for a long time. I would have implemented hideouts to give new guilds an opportunity to fight and create diplomatic relationships in the black zone and expanded royals...the amount of black zone fame and resources and energy are going to inflate the economy even more so...I think this is rash, I would have waited for Avalon to expand the outlands as you would have better population data by then.
      Good news is, if this turns out to be too much, we can use that information in the final re-design of the Outlands.
      If we lose a lot of players now due to lack of opportunity to claim territory (we can't get the hideouts built this fast, they're quite complex), we probably won't get them back.

In short: In case we're wrong about this we stand ready to correct it. In case we're right, we'll have a lot more guilds getting into Outland gameplay, which can only be good for the game.

I LOVE YOU AND THIS GAME...

like legit RIGHT HERE BOYS AND GIRLS I HAVE TO POINT THIS OUT HERE...

SBI is clearly NOT afraid to try new things and experiment with their game knowing they could end up losing players but they still do things anyways... and they even openly talk about it on the forums when other publishers,developers(IE Blizzard and so forth) will delete posts, censor things etc..

this is why I've Already dropped like $400 on this game and will most likely drop more to continue supporting this game. <3 <3 <3 <3
    • Goldorack wrote:

Again

FIX YOUR SERVER AND LAG SINCE F2P BEFORE EXPAND....
      Again...

THEY'RE WORKING ON IT

They've made multiple posts on the forums about them in talks with their datacenter and working on the network to be more stable.. This stuff doesn't just fix over night or even in a week.. It takes time dude.. If you really knew anything about networking on a large scale and how to gather information and see where things are going wrong etc..

They have to see how the client and servers are interacting with each other and see where things arn't communicating correctly etc..

EVE Online didn't just magically have 2000-3000+ man battles in 2-3 months.. it's taken CCP Games years to build their infrastructure and everything.. and they're still going too working on trying to hit 10,000 man battles without lag or very little lag but the company they are partnering with is all still in early development so gonna be some more years before it's even implemented into EVE and that's IF it even gets finished or works good enough..

Albion Online is going to be the same way dude.. they can't just magically have amazing servers and networks etc.. and have a client to handle all these players etc.. it takes time man.. and during this time they have multiple teams working on these.. the development department is completely separate from their engineering teams that work on the servers/networking side of things.. soo why not implement more content and things to do at the same time they are also working on fixing the servers and the lag...

you really expect a company to just completely halt all other development n everything until they fix the servers/lag which could take months or years to do? I dunno about you but I very much want my solo random dungeons and gathering dungeons etc..

in any case.. It'll get fixed... just not gonna happen right away.
    • The truth if this will work, people just cry without taking into account that today if you are not in the largest alliances, you can not even step on BZ, and it is not the idea. The idea is an equity where there is risk vs. reward so you can go .. Today when you step on any portal there are 200 players of the alliance that owns the territory waiting for you to pass to kill you. (I play in a very big alliance and this does not affect me but I see how they do it to others).
    • alonxx wrote:

The truth if this will work, people just cry without taking into account that today if you are not in the largest alliances, you can not even step on BZ, and it is not the idea. The idea is an equity where there is risk vs. reward so you can go .. Today when you step on any portal there are 200 players of the alliance that owns the territory waiting for you to pass to kill you. (I play in a very big alliance and this does not affect me but I see how they do it to others).
      That's true,

And as new players will transform from royals-only to bz-only, we will break 10k men alliance very soon. Because of the problem you named, people will either join Alliance A or B (Red vs Blue), because being neutral will not give you any chance to survive and enjoy the game.

In the end, teams with best GvG teams will control the whole game, because people join alliances which have best gvg teams. This is something I try to fight for couple months now.
    • Dimmizer wrote:

Goldorack wrote:

Again

FIX YOUR SERVER AND LAG SINCE F2P BEFORE EXPAND....
      Again...
      THEY'RE WORKING ON IT

They've made multiple posts on the forums about them in talks with their datacenter and working on the network to be more stable.. This stuff doesn't just fix over night or even in a week.. It takes time dude.. If you really knew anything about networking on a large scale and how to gather information and see where things are going wrong etc..

They have to see how the client and servers are interacting with each other and see where things arn't communicating correctly etc..

EVE Online didn't just magically have 2000-3000+ man battles in 2-3 months.. it's taken CCP Games years to build their infrastructure and everything.. and they're still going too working on trying to hit 10,000 man battles without lag or very little lag but the company they are partnering with is all still in early development so gonna be some more years before it's even implemented into EVE and that's IF it even gets finished or works good enough..

Albion Online is going to be the same way dude.. they can't just magically have amazing servers and networks etc.. and have a client to handle all these players etc.. it takes time man.. and during this time they have multiple teams working on these.. the development department is completely separate from their engineering teams that work on the servers/networking side of things.. soo why not implement more content and things to do at the same time they are also working on fixing the servers and the lag...

you really expect a company to just completely halt all other development n everything until they fix the servers/lag which could take months or years to do? I dunno about you but I very much want my solo random dungeons and gathering dungeons etc..

in any case.. It'll get fixed... just not gonna happen right away.
      and they have also stated they are throttling their own systems due to them expecting the player base to shrink a lot, they dont wanna pay the extra costs for the people that are here now, but wont be here in the next 2-3 months. which is point blank retarded. I personally have friends that dont wanna play the game because they wanted to be fucking cheap pieces of shit for their f2p launch.
    • assassinBK wrote:

LegoLasSs wrote:

Good Morning,

Thank you,
      He is a God of the intellect.gank in albion = few vs 1. Bigger team vs few players.

Why?

Even with the expansion the world is still to small for this amount of players, as it is now for solo players or small groups gear means nothing anymore because huge groups of T4 players zerging everything. Hard times for gatherers, nodes are depleted or having only one resourse left, much risk for almost no reward. Moving to a map far ftom a portal doesnt help its just overcrowded everywere...
    • Dimmizer wrote:

Eltharyon wrote:

Belemrys wrote:

10x the number of players is encouraging but in the end I think our game population will not warrant the doubling of the black zone. For reset it helps with lag but day to day activities and living out of the black zone has been non-eventful for a long time. I would have implemented hideouts to give new guilds an opportunity to fight and create diplomatic relationships in the black zone and expanded royals...the amount of black zone fame and resources and energy are going to inflate the economy even more so...I think this is rash, I would have waited for Avalon to expand the outlands as you would have better population data by then.
      Good news is, if this turns out to be too much, we can use that information in the final re-design of the Outlands.If we lose a lot of players now due to lack of opportunity to claim territory (we can't get the hideouts built this fast, they're quite complex), we probably won't get them back.

In short: In case we're wrong about this we stand ready to correct it. In case we're right, we'll have a lot more guilds getting into Outland gameplay, which can only be good for the game.
      I LOVE YOU AND THIS GAME...

like legit RIGHT HERE BOYS AND GIRLS I HAVE TO POINT THIS OUT HERE...

SBI is clearly NOT afraid to try new things and experiment with their game knowing they could end up losing players but they still do things anyways... and they even openly talk about it on the forums when other publishers,developers(IE Blizzard and so forth) will delete posts, censor things etc..

this is why I've Already dropped like $400 on this game and will most likely drop more to continue supporting this game. <3 <3 <3 <3

I second this! Except that I havent spent 400 on the game. Not yet at least. More like 150ish or so ^^
    • I have a question.
      Can it help with server performance, i mean adding more space, more clusters on the map, will it help with freezing and rollbacks in some cases?
      I am sorry if this question kinda popular, but the game is unplayable at this point for people from eastern regions.
      Display Spoiler
      I like the game, but these issues make it kinda horrible. Losing the stuff you farm by spending your time because of it... in the sandbox game...
      At this time the people who live closest to the servers win. Thats not fair. Fix that to make this game great again.