PC crashes "game security violation detected"

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• PC crashes "game security violation detected"

New

While playing Albion Online my PC just crashes at random, sometimes in an hour and sometimes in less than 20 minutes or so. While crashing its displaying the following message: game security violation detected.

What could be causing this? I'll include a dxdiag for if it is neccesary.
      Files

The post was edited 1 time, last by prime103 ().

• New

1. Why are you using Windows 10 Enterprise??? Are you on a cracked copy of Windows or something? Unless ur on a work computer you shouldn't be using Enterprise.. you're super behind on updates and such because Enterprise versions are built for stability since most businesses and companies have software that is designed to work with a specific version of Windows and if they update past the version the software they use was made for then everything breaks and goes to shit.

2. soo I seee you have Gaming Mouse

Device Name: Trust Gaming Mouse
      Attached: 1
      Controller ID: 0x0
      Vendor/Product ID: 0x145F, 0x01DE
      FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Trust Gaming Mouse
      Attached: 1
      Controller ID: 0x0
      Vendor/Product ID: 0x145F, 0x01DE
      FF Driver: n/a

I'm going to assume you have software installed for said gaming mouse that allows you to make macros n such and so forth and any keyboard software you might have too.. I'm going to guess Easy Anti Cheat is detecting something it thinks as a cheat of some sort maybe when you press some sort of key bind which is when the software injects the DLL into the game to trigger what ever it is you have bound and easy anti cheat is picking this up and poof you crash because easy anti cheat is just stopping it from executing.

Turn any software off and also make sure none of the profiles are kept on the mouse itself as some mice have on board storage so you can save/load profiles and custom macros n stuff onto the mouse itself and then go from 1 PC to another so turn those off as well.

I've been getting some crashes lately as well and I suspected it was because I use Discord and I have the Games Activity thing turned on and I also use the In-game Overlay for Discord as well so I turned them off completely and I haven't had any issues..

Anyways try these fixes and see if your issues go away.. hell if you have to uninstall the software just to make sure they're completely gone if need be just to be sure make sure you do the same with any keyboard software n such etc.. just cover ur basis and you should be good.

I'm gonna say this is 99% the problem it's just a matter of narrowing it down to see what is actually triggering it.

If you can please attach your crash dump/files as well xD could have even more info in there.
    • New

No I have Windows Enterprise, because I didn't have a windows license when building my pc so I used the free Windows Enterprise to get it working and got myself a key a week later. I found out that I can't switch to the other Windows versions and have to reset my whole PC otherwise, I couldn't be bothered to so I don't think I'm gonna activate Windows.
      I don't have any software to add or edit macro's for my mouse, it only has 3 buttons, a shortcut back and forward for browser tabs, and a double left mouse button that I don't use.
      I use discord too but I have both the overlay and game activity off, I use wallpaper engine so I'll turn that off and see how it goes.
      Here are the crash files.

(Forgot to mention that I also have GeForce Experience overlay that I use to make short clips and video's with, I'll disable that too.)
      Files
      • crash.dmp

(420.62 kB, downloaded 7 times, last: )
      • error.log

(27.76 kB, downloaded 6 times, last: )

• New

So it happend again and it might have to do with Windows updates, I moved the error messages away to be greeted by a windows update icon. So it might have just been that it installed 3 updates.

(This was not the case.) I don't know what it is, nothing I tried has worked, and im 80% sure the issue is with the game itself, as I didn't have the issue with other programs.

• New

prime103 wrote:

So it happend again and it might have to do with Windows updates, I moved the error messages away to be greeted by a windows update icon. So it might have just been that it installed 3 updates.

(This was not the case.) I don't know what it is, nothing I tried has worked, and im 80% sure the issue is with the game itself, as I didn't have the issue with other programs.
      Albion Online Client [version: Unity 2017.4.24f1 (786769fc3439)]

DiscordHook64.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
      in module DiscordHook64.dll at 0033:4b05f53e.

Error occurred at 2019-04-13_202804.
      E:\Steam SSD\steamapps\common\Albion Online\game\.\Albion-Online.exe, run by Prime.
      39% memory in use.
      16324 MB physical memory [9804 MB free].
      17901 MB paging file [5786 MB free].
      134217728 MB user address space [134208051 MB free].
      Write to location 4d490000 caused an access violation.

Context:
      RDI: 0x4d490000 RSI: 0x09c8ffd8 RAX: 0x4d48fc28
      RBX: 0xa25fe7e0 RCX: 0x00001a28 RDX: 0xbc7fffd8
      RIP: 0x4b05f53e RBP: 0x09c8fc00 SegCs: 0x00000033
      EFlags: 0x00010203 RSP: 0xa25fe758 SegSs: 0x0000002b
      R8: 0x00001e00 R9: 0xa25fe8a0 R10: 0x09c8fc00
      R11: 0x4d48fc28 R12: 0x3c9e28f0 R13: 0x00000000

R14: 0x759109a0 R15: 0x00000000

from your error.log file. Check ur other error logs and see what they say as well something is obviously causing the game to crash.