Free to Play and "Legal Age"

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Free to Play and "Legal Age"

New

4.2.3 Only persons of legal age or persons whose legal guardians have provided consent to the use are allowed participation. At the time of registration for our Services, the User represents that he is of legal age and of legal capacity or that his legal guardians have provided consent. If the User is a minor, then the legal guardian must provide consent. We are entitled to request at any time written proof of the User's legal age or the written consent of the legal guardian. As soon as a minor uses his User Account after he becomes of legal age, then all agreements in connection with him/her concluded before achieving legal age are deemed approved provided he does not revoke the approval toward Sandbox Interactive within two weeks upon reaching legal age.

Has this been addressed in the F2P? A recent post made me think that a growing number of the new players might be kids... @Talion
      IGN/Discord : Ravenar#2076
      Join Albion
    • New

Ravenar wrote:

4.2.3 Only persons of legal age or persons whose legal guardians have provided consent to the use are allowed participation. At the time of registration for our Services, the User represents that he is of legal age and of legal capacity or that his legal guardians have provided consent. If the User is a minor, then the legal guardian must provide consent. We are entitled to request at any time written proof of the User's legal age or the written consent of the legal guardian. As soon as a minor uses his User Account after he becomes of legal age, then all agreements in connection with him/her concluded before achieving legal age are deemed approved provided he does not revoke the approval toward Sandbox Interactive within two weeks upon reaching legal age.
      Has this been addressed in the F2P? A recent post made me think that a growing number of the new players might be kids... @Talion
      Doesn't really matter I think - if they agree they agree that they are over age, if they aren't they lied :)