Little trader adventures

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fort Sterling

Prices

Owners

As probably everyone expected, Fort Sterling was a shit show, new owners after saya's withdraw of the city are half way gone with a huge influence of blast202 and Gvendline now.

26 plots changed ownership with 12 of those comes from blast202 and Gvendline. AUSSCOUR got super lucky with that x4 plot for 2.2m! and dasay got a single plot for 1.1m.

The total bid in Fort Sterling was 2255m.
    • Lymhurst

Prices

Owners

Not too many changes on Lymhurst, sadly Letwolf lose his station for 78m and after Vas2 sold his station everything went back to "normal" on this city.

The total bid in Lymhurst was 2106m.

Caerleon

I didn't check the prices on caerleon because someone already did it and it's quite time consuming so here is the spreadsheet
      docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…aWCZPA/edit#gid=580102596
    • Thanks for the support :)

Quite a lot of things have change in this first 10 days of the month, with the new taxes on Caerleon I had to pay millions weekly for crafting which I refuse to do. The only alternative was my next step but I was pushed faster than anticipated, bought a T6 Chariot for 10.7m that I could bought for 9m but I was running out of time and start crafting in martlock with that sweet +25% bonus return. Because daily runs between cities is quite dangerous the idea was to do runs each 3-4 days but due my initial capital I had to run daily the first 3 days, then each 2 days and now I can do it each 3 days. Also I started to set buy orders in different cities for T6/T7 resources which increase my profit a lot, a friend borrow me a Mammoth and now I can move between Bridgwatch to Thetford when need it.

In other news I did another thread about the current status on cooking in caerleon and spend almost 11.5m on a new guild island, T7 cooking station and some mills. It was quite more than I anticipated but now I can run it for free and worst case scenario cooking with focus is always a possibility.

June 1st - 10th trades

This is a "false" profit actually, you see when I had 10-20 items in the market it was quite easy to change sell orders and calculate new profits but now with hundreds it's very hard and time consuming. Right now I have 15.4m in sell orders on the black market which was counted as profit in the "black market sells" section so actually I'm down 7.5m, because of this what I will do now is to just count the fee cost and track every sell from the mail, it's still an horrible way to track my profits but it's just a 1 time job.

I'm not gonna lie this next 10 days are critical and if something go wrong I will be really screw... like dying with my chariot and moving 20m on items should put me in an horrible position, we will see what happen.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Cidragon ().

• June 10th - 20th

Runs to Caerleon are starting to get really annoying, even with people scouting it's damn time consuming and get ganked anyway around 25% of the time. They are not incredible profit by himself but allow me to run my islands with large margin profits, right now I send crafted items and journals to caerleon from blue cities and this is extremely risky that's why next month after plot auction I will make another 2 islands probably on Bridgewatch.

The fame boost weekend wasn't extremely good for me, spend most of my time gathering rocks and unlock T7, sadly every single time I go to black zone with T7 resources are empty and most T6 resources are 1/5, not fun. I managed to do some dungeons with my guildmates that are mostly gatherers but recently got a few people that run dungeons pretty much every day.

Trades:

My profits have been quite small mostly because I have been buying more and more resources to craft. On my perspective T6 items sell extremely quickly but T7 items are super slow, even with only 1 T7 blacksmith island it's damn hard to sell all my stuff before I need to make another run, my best guess is because most people prefer to run content with 6.0 or 6.1 and this push black market orders.

June 21th

Cidragon wrote:

I'm not gonna lie this next 10 days are critical and if something go wrong I will be really screw... like dying with my chariot and moving 20m on items should put me in an horrible position, we will see what happen.

The inevitable has come, I got ganked running to Caerleon and died. Probably lose around 30m on market value but cost me around 20m on total, as expected I'm on a hard position now without items to sell on the black market and without journals (lose around 300 T6 books and 120 T7) to send my labourers. Still have plenty of materials on blue cities but this was a huge hit, I will need to spend probably around 15m only for the mount (T6 chariot) and journals to fill again.

It was my fault anyway, it was early in the morning and had no guildmates to scout for me, made a risky move and died. Runs to Caerleon aren't fun for me and it's a pain in the ass to ask for scout every time and wait for the right movement to move stuffs, maybe I should figure out new ways to play the market but until next month I will keep fighting against gankers waiting next to map exits.
    • June 21-30th

On the last 10 days of the month I was preparing myself for the next auction cycle investing less, selling materials and useless valuable items I had stored. The last few days make me spend 15m on premium for 3 alts but at least I still have 80 more days of premium for my main. Made some easy trades on the black market and salvaging a lot with my money because I had too much money (for me) sitting there doing nothing, due the nature of salvaging I didn't record my trades because you need to buy hundred of items to make money, I had around 1-5k profit for each artifact but isn't a really fun activity when you need to check around 50 items for each tier each day (and undercuts) but little to no money so it's an activity only until auction.

For this auction cycle I got 80m, this time I went to martlock trying to find some cheap plot and put a forge, spend between 15m and 25m depending of the plot but didn't win any plot. Last month I had 57m which means this month I only profit 23m quite mediocre to be honest, me dying was obviously a huge hit but I was expecting more anyway. Next month I will be more active on the market.

Trades

Some other intesting stuffs, this month I managed to be on the top 10k fame rank

My profile at the end of the month

My current islands layout (do I need a ' on island here?):

- 1 full personal T7 blacksmith island
      - 1 full personal T6 blacksmith island
      - 3 guild islands with toolmakers of different tiers (30 T7, 33 T6, 18 T5)

With current prices (on the lower end) it's around 3.5m daily

Alt progression:

bars: 68/100/86/78/64

leather: 64/100/89/34/75

Pretty good progression on my alts without much effort, I have been using only his focus and I don't care anymore about low profits/lose on +35% return cities anymore. On the other side, the current materials and the plummering prices (it's due the end of the season so no ZvZ?) situation is quite hard for refiners because I have undercuts way to frequently which makes me log more than once a day with my alts and see if I really sell the mats or have to undercut someone.

Next month plans and goals

I'm not using my 3 guilds island as full capacity so the first movement is going to be expand my guild island with more toolmakers, for this reason I will need another crafting alts (I have currently 2 characters to fill toolmaker books), not sure if I actually need it but those alts are as profitable as my refiners without caring about undercuts and get decent specs is way easier.

Another move is to make 2 island on blue cities, the goal with this is to reduce the risk transporting items/books to caerleon because when I die on one of those runs all my supply chain get destroyed. Probably I will make 1 blacksmith on Martlock and a imbuer on Thetford (for the bonuses) but we will see.

Finally, some progression on my crafting skills

I will upload the last auction cycle maybe today night or tomorrow morning.

• Forgot about the auction cycle X/

Bridgewatch

Vasort (the current cartel's daddy on Caerleon) pushed real hard on a x4 plot and this city got 4 new plot owners. After a few days all of them set a fixed fees on their plots so looks like everything went back to normal and people paid a nice entry ticket for being a cartel member.

Caelis, after the arrival of Vasort sold all his plots.

Prices

Owners

The total bid in Bridgewatch was 1913m which is almost the same as previous month (1998m).

Lymhurst

Only 1 plot changed ownership and was bidded by Vasort for the massive amount of 605m for a x4 city plot. I thought this was a sort of war going on but just like Bridgewatch they had a fixed prices after a few hours.

Prices

Owners

The total bid in Lymhurst was 2741m, 635m more than previous month which is pretty much Vasort's bid.

I made a mistake and delete 1 bid on the middle of the city (the one with a alchemy on the third picture) while messing around with the images and found out too late.

• Fort Sterling

Just like the previous months a few people are trying to conquer Fort Sterling once more. Pretty much every player that got a plot after the Saya's exit scam is now out of business except the player that are trying to control the city.

Prices

Owners

The total bid in Fort Sterling was 2886m, 631m more than previous month.

Martlock

It's hard to talk about Martlock, some people are trying to take control of the city just like all the others but even with low fees people are still managing to defend his plot with high amounts. Considering the amount of people trying to compete for the city ownership and the fees seems to me that will take several months losing money to get the mayority of the city.

Prices

Owners

The total bid in Martlock was 2445m, 364m less than previous month.

• Thetford

Some interesting things going on in this city, Billo a returning player bidded quite hard on plots managing to get 5 of x1 plots and 1 of x4 plot. Also 1/3 of the plots on Thetford didn't get a single attack.

After the news several plot owners sold their plots knowing they couldn't fight back.

Prices

Owners

The total bid in Thetford was 2247m, 1418m more than previous month and almost 3 times.

Some final notes, forgot about those 2 sneaky plots of martlock (who cares about those anyway) and didn't track the prices on Caerleon. I tried to speak with the guy who did it last month but asked too late and didn't get an answer.