Where is my donkey

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New

Player112 wrote:

I did all the beginner quests. But I have no donkey. So how do I get the donkey?
      seems like ur donkey got killed or u deleted it?

do u know what a inventory is? did u check it?

i dont wanna be a dick.... but..

just quit the game pls! u wont last a minute.. or the tutorial…

my head hurts :(
      -------------------------------------------------------------
      |+| Dan420 - Fisherman & Seaweed Addict |+|
    • New

H4n1baL wrote:

Hey @Player112!

Did you actually play the tutorial or what do you mean with "beginner quests"? You receive a donkey relatively early on in the tutorial quest line.

- Lino
      I finished all the question marks in the starting town. I never received a donkey. I didn't bother reading all the popups and messages. But there's nothing there for me to read now.

Barry420 wrote:

seems like ur donkey got killed or u deleted it?
      do u know what a inventory is? did u check it?

i dont wanna be a dick.... but..

just quit the game pls! u wont last a minute.. or the tutorial…

my head hurts :(
      How can my donkey get killed when I never had one? I am a master trader, so I know what an inventory and donkey look like, both are tools of the trade.

Should I be contacting support? The devs seem to have short changed me a donkey. Just because I am f2p doesn't mean it is fair.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Player112 ().

• New

Valkie wrote:

Buy one from the auction house and send the bill to SBI

They are legally required to refund you the cost

Please do not pick the most expensive one as we do not want them to go bankrupt as im enjoying the game
      Good suggestion. The AU wants 3-4k, I have only 750. Do you do loans?

Barry420 wrote:

Player112 wrote:

I didn't bother reading all the popups and messages.
      yea,.. i see… master trader... xD
      maybe just read first before spam click through everything?
      I cleared all the question marks on the map, that should be good enough. Reading bores me.
    • New

Hastix wrote:

Holoin wrote:

I dont like being a dick...but when people skips reading popups and tutorials and then they come asking for stuff in forums I cant help it...

Either make a new character and read evrything this time around or quit the game.
      It's harsh telling someone to quit the game over skipping the tutorial. They didn't even get a fair chance at experiencing the game.
      sry but holoin is right

todays online games are full with these kind of players,.. im sry to say this but people like him are cancer to any mmorpg

but hey i have a good day and i will help him! ;)

@player112: u will get a free donkey in every black zone in the game! just go into a black zone, search for another player and type in chat /s i want a free donkey!
      most players in blackzones will give u free stuff! :) but watch out for the redzones these are danger^^

The post was edited 1 time, last by Barry420 ().

• New

Barry420 wrote:

sry but holoin is right
      todays online games are full with these kind of players,.. im sry to say this but people like him are cancer to any mmorpg

@player112: u will get a free donkey in every black zone in the game! just go into a black zone, search for another player and type in chat /s i want a free donkey!
      most players in blackzones will give u free stuff! :) but watch out for the redzones these are danger^^
      No, holoin is absolutely wrong. I did not skip anything. The f2p introduction forcibly took me away from the starting area. I had the character from a year ago when I used a 7 day free access to take a look at the game. I didn't play.

I know nothing about the game since I don't read. So, I can't trust your suggestion and won't follow it. But it doesn't matter, I now have the silver to buy a donkey. But the need is no longer urgent. I am quite comfortable sitting at the AH, and no need to go anywhere else. Soon I will have plenty more to buy other things I need. I did say I was a master trader :)

With so many people here being dicks, I will make it a personal mission to run the gold price up. It will be pay back for dicks.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Player112 ().

• New

Well, glad you were able to get on your feet yourself. You sort of answered the question yourself, but for clarity, you didn't get the Mule because it is given out in the tutorial. You weren't in the tutorial because you had previously created a character during your 7 day trial, when it did not exist, so when you logged in this time you logged into the already existing character where he existed in the world previously, which was "post tutorial" so to say. Assuming you didn't have significant progression / premium you could have deleted the character to make a new one and receive the Mule, but it looks like you're past that point now.

Best of luck with your trading, and gold spiking ventures.
    • New

Player112 wrote:

Barry420 wrote:

sry but holoin is right

No, holoin is absolutely wrong. I did not skip anything. The f2p introduction forcibly took me away from the starting area. I had the character from a year ago when I used a 7 day free access to take a look at the game. I didn't play.
      I know nothing about the game since I don't read. So, I can't trust your suggestion and won't follow it. But it doesn't matter, I now have the silver to buy a donkey. But the need is no longer urgent. I am quite comfortable sitting at the AH, and no need to go anywhere else. Soon I will have plenty more to buy other things I need. I did say I was a master trader :)

With so many people here being dicks, I will make it a personal mission to run the gold price up. It will be pay back for dicks.
      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this dude is killing me xDDDD

this is too much casual bullshit for me! i need a break from this forum!