Stuck in Tutorial location

• Stuck in Tutorial location

Description of the issue: I am stuck in Hideout region and both paths are closed (check the attachment pictures)

Steps to reproduce: I was doing quest: To New Shores and after killing 2 NPCs with cannons I logged out near the big doors entrance and was stuck there, after some research how to get free,
      I typed /stuck and after 10 min it teleported me to this current location I am in (check the attachment pictures)

Result: I am stuck here and cant progress in the game

Expected result: How to fix this bug ?
      Images
      • 16ː11ː52(16.04.2019).jpg

416.69 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 179 times
      • 16ː12ː02(16.04.2019).jpg

512.57 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 192 times
    • UnicornU wrote:

Description of the issue: I am stuck in Hideout region and both paths are closed (check the attachment pictures)

Steps to reproduce: I was doing quest: To New Shores and after killing 2 NPCs with cannons I logged out near the big doors entrance and was stuck there, after some research how to get free,
      I typed /stuck and after 10 min it teleported me to this current location I am in (check the attachment pictures)

Result: I am stuck here and cant progress in the game

Expected result: How to fix this bug ?
      We've got an issue with tutorial clusters over the weekend but it's fixed those affected characters might be still bugged - please contact support@albiononline.com for assistance. If you've had no premium or any pack redeemed on this character I'd suggest deleting the character and creating a new one (you can use the same name), it might be faster.
    • This is still an issue. Occured for me today, May 5th 2020.

Here's a video showing I'm stuck:

And here's a video of how I got stuck the first time. I logged out by the entrance, when I logged in I was stuck inside the wall:

After using/stuck, I went to town to buy a donkey and was stuck in the town as you see in the first video.