[16.04.] Update on the Server and Client Performance

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I love this game, but by this time, I lost all faith in SI being able to fix the server lag. This game is in development for what? 6 years now? Released for almost 2 years and did it get better? No.

Month after month we hear them talking about fixing this, fixing that, but it's obvious they can't fix shit. This will lead to a lot of players leaving the game.

GG S.I.
    • markes wrote:

I love this game, but by this time, I lost all faith in SI being able to fix the server lag. This game is in development for what? 6 years now? Released for almost 2 years and did it get better? No.

Month after month we hear them talking about fixing this, fixing that, but it's obvious they can't fix shit. This will lead to a lot of players leaving the game.

GG S.I.

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.
    • markes wrote:

I love this game, but by this time, I lost all faith in SI being able to fix the server lag. This game is in development for what? 6 years now? Released for almost 2 years and did it get better? No.

GG S.I.
      Of course it's right (ironic) ... it did not change at all in the last two years ago, did not? they just stood in the office counting down the money coming from the players.... what a pathetic comment. We are simply at the apex of simultaneous players that this game has already had ... these people who do not understand practically anything of technology-infrastructures-development think that the solutions are simple and they appear like a magic...
    • Well the updates didn't worked out as intended, if i hide name tags i'll still gain 15 FPS averages.

But I want to be sure that you guys totally understand what the zvz player experience was at NA reset day.
      Please look what happened from my pov
      youtu.be/XKSCn0yH2VY
      This is unacceptable.
      I think you need to limit the player allowed in a zone.
      Cheers

The post was edited 1 time, last by Frederikkson ().

• Skarvah wrote:

markes wrote:

GG S.I.
      Of course it's right (ironic) ... it did not change at all in the last two years ago, did not? they just stood in the office counting down the money coming from the players.... what a pathetic comment. We are simply at the apex of simultaneous players that this game has already had ... these people who do not understand practically anything of technology-infrastructures-development think that the solutions are simple and they appear like a magic...
      Like I said before, this game has around 6 years of development time. During that time they always said server performance would be improved and that never happened.
    • The server is very bad, every time I move or do something the server pulls me and they go 7 times, I feel that right now I paid premium for nothing. Solve it because at this rate I will lose premium days and I know you will not return it. And no, it's not my internet connection, it's not my password and I've restarted the app the times your server has thrown me so fix it, I do not feel like losing money
    • Where are we at in regards to server performance. At this point I am likely to shelf the game as I feel it's largest Content (Large scale ZvZ) is absolutely and UTTERLY unplayable. You can't even log back in when zone capped, if you die you get stuck unable to release, rubberbanding and hiccups, lag, FPS drops, I mean this game is playing as if it hasn't been out for 4 !@#$ing YEARS.