Premium is only per character?

• Beacheers wrote:

do you think the game gonna last long with that model ...?
      if it is a good game... yes! :)

and for me and many others, albion is a very good game ;)
      -------------------------------------------------------------
      |+| Dan420 - Fisherman & Seaweed Addict |+|

The post was edited 1 time, last by Barry420 ().

• Barry420 wrote:

Beacheers wrote:

do you think the game gonna last long with that model ...?
      if it is a good game... yes! :)
      and for me and many others, albion is a very good game ;)
      i'm sorry to be a bit pessimistic , but its cause i like this game .... they needed F2P dont tell me game was well with the community cause they re-thinked all there incomes with F2P and yeah eve online is dying now.... cause this economic model is dead : LOL, HOTS, HEARTHSTONE, APEX, BATTLE ROYALS, the battle royals are shit .... but people playing it cause they upgrade get skin and got there own character at the end, that's make them stay , ..... playing a game for farming 30hours in game and not even can craft a single new piece of stuff is frustrating .... people gonna leave cause of that , its sure ... i like farming but i farmed 50hours of skinning ........ FUCKING 50 HOURS MATE and i'm still in T4 crafting since the 50 hours .... too frustrating to play mate , your just playing 10 or 2 hours skinning mobs you can craft T5 dont even dare say you know the game you know the PAYING game , play free , you will pay 1 hours later, or if no money to speed on it , you gonna stop playing and go ... in other's games that's you can play 1 hours and upgrade something as a free player

you havent try the game F2P dont speak about the game tho , you know it with 2hours playing and crafting new stuff in those two hours ... how dare you speak mate , pay 10 euros and play a good game , dont pay , just TRY to upgrade .... try it man i'll laugh at your frustration

you dont anderstand the purpus of YOUR game , Albion getting free to play ... getting back a community that was dying AND DONT DARE TELL ME IS WAS NOT ! and so we are comming , farming 100hours passing T5 , passing 1000 hours passing T6 and ...... no people stop at 100hours to have a new stuff mate XD in lol you get a skin after 3 game .... and when you are after the "grinding XP of the beginin" you got skins after 10 hours of playing ? maybe 100 for a realy good skin ;D but , no one play 1000hours to craft a new stuff , sorry mate ;)

buy eyes ....

you played in a yeah like.... 100 hours or 300 hours of albion GG MATE , so with your time in F2P your just about to craft T5 ;D GG

The post was edited 2 times, last by Beacheers ().

• try the F2P before saying you know albion

and after speak , and dont try it to T4 !!!!! try to have your T5 , your T6 to craft them will see how it goes for you AND You know well the game , and what make money easier ,i'll laugh at you getting 100k silver day and keeping it in case you die in red zone trying to lvl up faster mate

try and speak after , i played 1 week 12hours a day of F2P you payed hundreads of dollars in a game to go faster ... no prob for me but now its FREE TO PLAY ....free to play .... not free to connect, free to play .... so i should be able to play the game , but 50 hours skinning mobs for having T4 stuff and not even close to craft my T5 XD
    • Beacheers wrote:

you havent try the game F2P dont speak about the game tho , you know it with 2hours playing and crafting new stuff in those two hours ... how dare you speak mate , pay 10 euros and play a good game , dont pay , just TRY to upgrade .... try it man i'll laugh at your frustration
      ehm,.. what?

im f2p, i never payd any cent

i would love it if the skill leveling was slower even with the newb skills!,... but thats just me

thats one thing i really hate about the newer mmos, that u just rush through the skills up to the endgame

a real mmo should be all about accomplishment and progression of ur character! and i dont get this feeling if i just rush through all the skills/Levels ;)
      |+| Dan420 - Fisherman & Seaweed Addict |+|

The post was edited 2 times, last by Barry420 ().

• Captainrussia wrote:

S1lentsam wrote:

i thought the premium feature would allow that fun with less restrictions
      That is exactly what premium is for. It allows you to lvl up faster
      sorry mate .... but premium is not that you havent enough try to anderstand premium more fame and more silver and 1additionnal loot of ressources is not even close to premium, this is just the "YAHOUUUU" they want us to think, but premium is actualy 20learn points eatch days , mean not LVL up FAST , it means level up WITHOUT farming , that's what you didn't anderstand about premium , dont care about those tiny boost the real boost is in LEARN SKILL POINTS 20eatch day with daily quest its 40points a day , + 10 000 focus XD do you know how any focus do i have ?XD no no you dont anderstand , you played 4 hours of F2P and sayed "FAIR ENOUGHT" ....hmmm hmm play one yeah F2P buy all your good cause you can craft , BUT .... cant craft .... no INCOME ? no INCOME ? no SILVER ? no silver ? NO BUY STUFF ? and it goes in circles ,

but YEAAAAH with your 10 000 focus 40skill point perday and i forget the best ;) you got ilsand at the beginnin ;D

like .... actualy your the noob of the game , that dont need to do a thing to have the opportunity to lvl up ... and i'm the farmer you hard try and hard look the market place for seeing a single 1silver change to trade 1000 goods for 1silvers more so get 1000 silvers .....

STFU and play F2P realy after come speak baby player of 1years
    • This post is taking a different direction, and will not come to a conclusion and OP will not get free premium on his other character because that is not what is being offered by the company.

If you cant play without a premium mate...Farm your premium.
      If you cant farm it ...just buy a month of premium and go from there with your gains its only 10 dollars.

'Spin to win'
    • Carpazzo wrote:

This post is taking a different direction, and will not come to a conclusion and OP will not get free premium on his other character because that is not what is being offered by the company.

If you cant play without a premium mate...Farm your premium.
      If you cant farm it ...just buy a month of premium and go from there with your gains its only 10 dollars.
      i'm sorry Carpazzo got a point , i miss the point of the topic .... tell me if you want me to delete them cause , there not in adequation with the topic ...

i was saying without paying its realy hard , and the topic is about paying for all caratec once ..... SORRY
    • Beacheers wrote:

the real boost is in LEARN SKILL POINTS 20eatch day with daily quest its 40points a day
      Now all you did there was prove to us that you havent a clue what youre talking about.

Premium gives you 20LP a day. If you dont have Premium then daily challenge gives you 10LP. Premium players do not get this daily challenge bonus. So saying premium gives you a total of 40LP is utter horse shit.
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • Beacheers wrote:

i like farming but i farmed 50hours of skinning ........ FUCKING 50 HOURS MATE and i'm still in T4 crafting since the 50 hours .... too frustrating to play mate
      I farmed for about 8 hrs and went t4-t7. You must be doing something wrong.

Beacheers wrote:

try and speak after , i played 1 week 12hours a day of F2P you payed hundreads of dollars in a game to go faster ... no prob for me but now its FREE TO PLAY ....free to play .... not free to connect, free to play .... so i should be able to play the game , but 50 hours skinning mobs for having T4 stuff and not even close to craft my T5 XD
      I pay $10/month. For a year its $120. Not hundredth! only $120 - but for the whole year.

Other asian scam MMOs (Archeage, BDO) I pay $200 in 1 month and I still dont get anywhere, because some whales pay $2000 and buy everything (every plot) and destroy everyone in PVP. Im never touching another asian F2P model game.

Western F2P (EVe Online or Albion) - is a whole diff story, Its not P2W. You can pay $10/month (cost of 1 lunch) and be on par with everyone.

Beacheers wrote:

the real boost is in LEARN SKILL POINTS 20eatch day with daily quest its 40points a day
      Mate. You only get 20 SP per day as premium. Not 40. You dont get any extra from dailies. F2P player get 10 from dailies. So the diff between F2P and Premium is 10 LP. Still crying?

Beacheers wrote:

STFU and play F2P realy after come speak baby player of 1years

guy makes 2 million silver in like 4 hrs as F2P.

Of course if everyone start doing it - it will get crowded and harder. So maybe you can make 2 million silver in 20 hrs instead of 4 hrs, but much better then you wasting time skinning for 50 hrs and not being able to progress...
    • Probably best to check before you spend money. The game has been like this since the beginning , if premium was account wide it would have to be a higher price. To compare this game to others is probably the wrong thing to do. The game also didn't need f2p numbers were rising before f2p was even announced.
      My Referral Link: albiononline.com/?ref=PUNXMV31W4
    • Well ladies and gentlemen I see a lot of posts in my thread here about the wrong thing, if you log into your game account on the website to the shop and look at premium you will see ->

• 20 Learning Points per day
      • +50% Fame
      • +50% Gathering yield
      • +100% Farm animal growth rate

• 10,000 Focus Points per day
      • +50% Silver and loot from mobs
      • +100% Crop yield
      • 50% Reduced market tax
      Ensure your character has Premium Status active at all times with this one month Albion Online subscription!

NOWHERE does it say that premium is for one character ONLY? NOWHERE.

Just using the word "character" here does not suffice.

Have a lovely day.
    • S1lentsam wrote:

NO you dont get it, I dont mind the grind playing but grinding to pay for premium, no thanks.
      either way it should be account based and not character based, my opinion, im allowed it.

:)
      Ok so just a question, you don't mind the grind playing correct?, that means you don't mind grinding to level up your weapons so that you get stronger and able to pve and pvp etc etc since you [bolded above] "dont mind the grind playig"

so lets say premium= 5mill silver=1month premium and let say you can make that much just PLAYING, the game towards the grind to level up your gear...... Would you mind paying premium on your alts?....

in example:

I started with 207k when i came back to this game from 1 year quitting [which i gave away 62k gold away], I farmed 4 days hide on a special yellow zone with specific spec and gatherings to make 17.9mill... After that all i did was random dungeon from group i set up myself as a core run [havent run since april 10th but would have much more money]... those runs i got from trying to level up my nature staff [aka healing] brought these back home, imgur.com/a/ULWW9k0 ....until april 10th i made from 17.9mill , down to 12mill with a guild by losing 7.2 gear in black zone, back to 59mill from my own set up core runs and i still have 8.5mill atm in silver and 33,000+ gold [converted from 1700/1gold] imgur.com/a/by64nqR [it is 8.5mill i think after selling all those matz at bridgewatch]....

So lets go back, let say 5mill silver= premium for 1 month i have 33,000gold and i use what i earn by "grind playing" for my gear, then the first month is already paid with the 3,000 gold i have leaving me 30,000 left [im rounding] if i want 6month i can do 11k gold and will still have enough, if you going to do this in the basis of 3 account [which all account share gold] than it [rounding btw] would be, 3,000x3=9,000 leaving you 24k for anything you want...... Mind you, this is from march 25 [where i set up my core run] to april 9th where my core run has stopped in making money [counting the one i have lost from gankign XD].....

So just play the game on one toon [healer] and level it up doing random dungeon and use the big wallop of money that you will receive from it to get some gold and buy premium on all 3 accounts....

If you don't want to do any of these then... I don tknow man find a better game? enjoy your life..
      goo.gl/xPMhXU
      goo.gl/GK4CMs
      Random dungeon https://bit.ly/2L5TxnS
      Outnumber https://bit.ly/2YEU56n
      Arena https://bit.ly/2ZKD3or
      Hudini: https://bit.ly/2XTonBI
      HGguidance https://bit.ly/2Ymu1gs
    • DildoSwaggings wrote:

No it says “ensure your character” else it would say “ensure your account”, it’s not the same thing.

Man your like the people for who we had to put “Watch out this boiling coffee is hot af” on cups
      Who owns a cup like that? I'm the guy that didn't know they exist cause I know nobody IRL that's moron enough to need one, I avoid these people.

FlashEtte wrote:

Character/Account... 2 different things.. it's as simple as that honestly...

character/characters … 2 different things

characters can apply its account bound , character applies its per character.
      you mean IMPLIES right? they need to make it clearer that you're paying for ONE CHARACTER to get premium its not hard or game-breaking change. its a Simple as rewording the sale pages..