MMO Addict testing this game because it's F2P

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• MMO Addict testing this game because it's F2P

New

i played most of the popular mmo's , and a whole bunch of non-popular chinese mmo's , i saw this game on a youtube ad and decided to give it a shot , i'm downloading it atm and i realllly hope it's not a boring grind/farm simulator , i'll probably one-trick whatever class that resembles your typical Bruiser / Warrior in other mmo's , i hope they have that here if not i'll go for the stealth-one-shot-assasin class ...so yea pretty Hyped !
    • New

Oh my boy, you have another thing coming...

You better get out your Hoes and Shovels because you're gonna be grinding those materials, unless...
      1. You join a guild who loves to give away gear.
      2. You spend $$$ on Gold and buy your way up.
      3. You blank out from time to time and can forget hours of gameplay and grinding...

On a good note, the system of equipment - You are what you wear - is absolutely brilliant.
      I can run around in Plate Armour with a Wizards Staff and an Archers Hat if I really want... combine all the abilities from each piece I wear.
      Though - most will wear a consistent set.
      Guild Leader - [PAWN STARS] - an Australian Guild!
      Our Recruitment Post
    • New

WulfricNick wrote:

Oh my boy, you have another thing coming...

You better get out your Hoes and Shovels because you're gonna be grinding those materials, unless...
      1. You join a guild who loves to give away gear.
      2. You spend $$$ on Gold and buy your way up.
      3. You blank out from time to time and can forget hours of gameplay and grinding...

On a good note, the system of equipment - You are what you wear - is absolutely brilliant.
      I can run around in Plate Armour with a Wizards Staff and an Archers Hat if I really want... combine all the abilities from each piece I wear.
      Though - most will wear a consistent set.

Eh...any relatively decent PvPer can make tons of silver and gear by killing people.
      It's quite easy to make money in this game. Even without PvP and strictly PvE'ing random dungeons provide plenty of silver and loot.
    • New

Abdou_dz_23 wrote:

i played most of the popular mmo's , and a whole bunch of non-popular chinese mmo's , i saw this game on a youtube ad and decided to give it a shot , i'm downloading it atm and i realllly hope it's not a boring grind/farm simulator , i'll probably one-trick whatever class that resembles your typical Bruiser / Warrior in other mmo's , i hope they have that here if not i'll go for the stealth-one-shot-assasin class ...so yea pretty Hyped !
      This game is all about grinding to max masteries/specs, really hope you're not expecting a little bit of grinding.