NEW SERVER ??

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Not only that but current servers are heavily overpopulated and I (when I come home from work to enjoy a game an possibly invest some cash into it) am unable to do so because of 5k queue. This turns me off greatly and really makes me think how serious are these guys? Is it worth my cash to play a game for which the devs won't spare another server?
    • Sandbox Interactive GmbH will NOT be implementing a new server. If you know anything about EVE Online you'll know that it is played on 1 server / cluster which is exactly what Albion is just more Medieval Times instead of Internet Spaceships.

Sandbox Interactive GmbH will be working on their infrastructure over the coming years and it will only get better... I'm NOT speaking or anything on behalf of Sandbox Interactive GmbH I'm only going off what CCP Games did with EVE Online. Basically all we can do is give the developers our support and loyalty until they can make the experience better which is just gonna take time.

It's all common sense though really.. this game is only 2 years old and before this it was played on a very small scale but now that they are free to play and going towards the masses they have more overhead and it will take time for them to be able to get everything in order and for those of you who say "Why didn't they get all of this in order before Free-to-Play launch?"

To that I reply "How do you expect Sandbox Interactive GmbH to know what settings and configurations to change without having the data 1st?"

That's like telling someone who's NOT a mechanic to go diagnose a engine and figure out whats wrong with it when they've never been to mechanic school.

point of all this is you need to know what's wrong before you can fix it and before Free-to-Play there was nothing wrong so how can SBI fix it??
    • New

Dimmizer wrote:

Sandbox Interactive GmbH will NOT be implementing a new server. If you know anything about EVE Online you'll know that it is played on 1 server / cluster which is exactly what Albion is just more Medieval Times instead of Internet Spaceships.

Sandbox Interactive GmbH will be working on their infrastructure over the coming years and it will only get better... I'm NOT speaking or anything on behalf of Sandbox Interactive GmbH I'm only going off what CCP Games did with EVE Online. Basically all we can do is give the developers our support and loyalty until they can make the experience better which is just gonna take time.

It's all common sense though really.. this game is only 2 years old and before this it was played on a very small scale but now that they are free to play and going towards the masses they have more overhead and it will take time for them to be able to get everything in order and for those of you who say "Why didn't they get all of this in order before Free-to-Play launch?"

To that I reply "How do you expect Sandbox Interactive GmbH to know what settings and configurations to change without having the data 1st?"

That's like telling someone who's NOT a mechanic to go diagnose a engine and figure out whats wrong with it when they've never been to mechanic school.

point of all this is you need to know what's wrong before you can fix it and before Free-to-Play there was nothing wrong so how can SBI fix it??
      Bro , U CANT FIGHT IN BLACK ZONE WITH 600 TEAMS IN THE SAME ZONE , IS CAOTIC . we need another server to climb and divide the players
    • New

The game will eventually expand man.. the new map hasn't even been implemented and the devs even made a new dev blog about expanding the game world

forum.albiononline.com/index.p…otice-on-Possible-Queues/

Korn wrote:

Note that we are currently also looking into expanding the size of the game world to adapt to player numbers exceeding our predictions.
      The developers actually pay attention in this game so it wont be like this forever. Again just give it some time and things will get better. This post about them expanding the size of the world is even AFTER their post about the new map which means we could see an even bigger map than what was originally given to us.

We'll see what they do :)
    • New

Dimmizer wrote:

The game will eventually expand man.. the new map hasn't even been implemented and the devs even made a new dev blog about expanding the game world

forum.albiononline.com/index.p…otice-on-Possible-Queues/

Korn wrote:

Note that we are currently also looking into expanding the size of the game world to adapt to player numbers exceeding our predictions.
      The developers actually pay attention in this game so it wont be like this forever. Again just give it some time and things will get better. This post about them expanding the size of the world is even AFTER their post about the new map which means we could see an even bigger map than what was originally given to us.

We'll see what they do :)
      we need a 100% new map to have some confort in the game , new map is not enought and new players cant compete vs 2 years old players , 0 chance .
    • New

You're doing it wrong then man.. I've only been playing like 4 months on and off and Dimmizer is a brand new character that I started a week before Free-To-Play and I'm already wearing full T8 leather armor and have T6 Cloth and Plate and I have T8 Daggers as well as T6 Axes and T5 Bows.

My Specializations for Daggers are all in the 50's and leather is all 50's

I don't know what guild you are in but if I were you I'd find a guild with an alliance that lives out in the black zones and does fame farming groups and will help you level up... I just ran some dungeons with a friend the other day in yellow zone tier 5 zone and got him to T5 cloth and Holy/Divine Staffs.. It's not hard honestly and if the guild/alliance is good they'll GIVE you free gear since T4 and 5 gear is cheap..

@d1rtman and I had a nice duel just like a week or something ago and both got super low and I could of even beat him but I kept wiffing(missing) my stuns like badly lol but he's been playing since beta? idk he's been playing awhile basically.. so he knows what hes doing and hes very good player.

To make my point... you don't need to be playing 2 years to compete.

character is 1 week and 2 hours old and I'm already 100/100 on mysteries and like 50+ specs for leather and daggers.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Dimmizer ().