Quality of life ffs?

• Quality of life ffs?

There is literally no quality of life in this game. and it's a good game, core combat mechanics are interesting. dungeons are layered with quality.

Gathering is quality. so you have good aspects here, skilling,pve and pvp.. yet it's just so fucking annoying at times?

Every major city should have T1-T9 Armour repairs.
      Every major city should have Horse repairs.
      Bag durability running down to 0 should be made rarer, or lack the amount it reduces your speed by.

Userfriendly interfaces. Maybe some sort of written guide within the game thats clickable that explains some of the tutorial. such as Tier of supplies in certain area, people are left to work out a lot on there own.

This game tbh is good. Mechanics are good. however you've made it fucking hard for genuine players, i mean seriously majority of people will just log out. Im shocked at my self when im roaming from city to village and how much time i waste.
      Yet on the other hand, it's good. It's got this real feel too it, real grind with a sense of achievement and accomplishment.

But sadly it's just too time consuming/confusing for the newer players. I don't see many people getting past tier 4.

I mean iv just spent all my silver on Adept gear. the durability is almost 0. iv got no idea were too fix it? it's like at this point its quicker just to buy gold and buy another set?

I don't wana come and smash out loads of suggestions because i cba anymore, developers never listen. But if you are a developer and you read this, You seriously need some quality of life. Because it's a great game.

It has some serious layers and im suprised at the quality i find when entering dungeons etc. But you need to make it a bit easier for people.

If you want me to seriously think of a list of the problems i faced from logging in to gathering adept gear. I will make a list.

It's a good game.
    • strongopinion wrote:

There is literally no quality of life in this game. and it's a good game, core combat mechanics are interesting. dungeons are layered with quality.

Gathering is quality. so you have good aspects here, skilling,pve and pvp.. yet it's just so fucking annoying at times?

Every major city should have T1-T9 Armour repairs.
      Every major city should have Horse repairs.
      Bag durability running down to 0 should be made rarer, or lack the amount it reduces your speed by.

Userfriendly interfaces. Maybe some sort of written guide within the game thats clickable that explains some of the tutorial. such as Tier of supplies in certain area, people are left to work out a lot on there own.

This game tbh is good. Mechanics are good. however you've made it fucking hard for genuine players, i mean seriously majority of people will just log out. Im shocked at my self when im roaming from city to village and how much time i waste.
      Yet on the other hand, it's good. It's got this real feel too it, real grind with a sense of achievement and accomplishment.

But sadly it's just too time consuming/confusing for the newer players. I don't see many people getting past tier 4.

I mean iv just spent all my silver on Adept gear. the durability is almost 0. iv got no idea were too fix it? it's like at this point its quicker just to buy gold and buy another set?

I don't wana come and smash out loads of suggestions because i cba anymore, developers never listen. But if you are a developer and you read this, You seriously need some quality of life. Because it's a great game.

It has some serious layers and im suprised at the quality i find when entering dungeons etc. But you need to make it a bit easier for people.

If you want me to seriously think of a list of the problems i faced from logging in to gathering adept gear. I will make a list.

It's a good game.
      So there is a repair station in all cities.
      It repairs everything. horse, armor and bags + more.

The devs definitely listen in this game, they're on streams, they did an AMA twice just these past two days.
    • strongopinion wrote:

toorlye wrote:

You can repair your gear in every city. Open local map and try to find square table icon, then go there and do your best :)
      No you cant. thetford there is 0 repair stations. checked the maps. closest is swamp cross, and thats journyman(t3) maxed.
      Oh but you can. Time to calm down and backtrack a little. Quite simply you’re wrong.
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • You are wrong on basically everything you said.

There is 1 repair station at every city.

You can repair everything on those repair staions, including horses.

Item durability last for reasonable amount of time....unless you are getting knocked down. Every time you are knocked down you lose durability, so you need to be more carefull.

There is no T9...gear gets only to T8...you would know about it if you watch the skillboard, by pressing B key in your keyboard.

In the open world map you can see what type of resources you can obtain in every map by clicking on the map.

Basically, everything you are crying about is already ingame and pretty easy to find if you explore a little bit with your keyboard. Press every key and see what windows open.

Man, you really need to learn how to find stuff by yourself, Your parents wont be alive for your entire life. And calm down.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Holoin ().

• It gets mildly frustrating seeing posts by players who haven't done enough research..

the best quality of life suggestion that I would think is needed for albion would be to add a npc search bar in each town so players looking for a specific shop or example repair shop can select it from a drop down listed and that selection could get highlighted on the map.

Some towns are so jammed pack that icons for npcs are overlapping themselves which would make it hard for new players to find example a repair station. (all truth aside though its only the repair stations in some towns that aren't visible on map because of overlapping icons)
      My Referral Link: albiononline.com/?ref=PUNXMV31W4
    • I actually have another one FlashEtte - let us make custom lists of islands we have access to. Or at least add a favorite islands tab, or give us the option to hide specific islands, or to sort them in whichever way we want. It's pretty annoying when you have unwanted access to people's islands from all over the alliance (with anything on private, ofc).