[RESOLVED] Server issues

• mrpicklefoot wrote:

I'm so happy to see all the new players. I REALLY hope that these issues do not turn people away. There is still so much potential with Albion Online.

I agree, the game is excellent but I would like to know something about the developers of Albion Online: Why do not you change your server or your system of connection between servers? Since it's still pretty dysfunctional for now and I'm a little scared that this is what makes new / old players scare away

Something must be done now, because after, it will be too late ...

Sorry for my english, i'm french .
      Vous ne serez pas tout a fait malheureux si vous êtes bon envers les animaux
    • Second time I am disconnected from the game, the first time was my entire group that splintered, now I was disconnected again and the game is giving connection error and never log, game by steam, I tried to download the launcher of the game to see if it was connected and nothing, already reset modem, computer, I checked the game files and I can not get in, taking disconect and not returning, black zone is more expensive inconvenience
    • Armagedom wrote:

Second time I am disconnected from the game, the first time was my entire group that splintered, now I was disconnected again and the game is giving connection error and never log, game by steam, I tried to download the launcher of the game to see if it was connected and nothing, already reset modem, computer, I checked the game files and I can not get in, taking disconect and not returning, black zone is more expensive inconvenience
      this happened to me like 3 hours ago, screen went black and it dced me... Then I tried to login and it just says that it had an error connecting to the servers. The servers are online at least that's what the client says...
    • Give the Devs a little bit of time.
      See, we´re coming from several hundred players (referring to steamcharts- 300 two weeks ago) to several thousand (3.800) - those not counted, who dont use steam (who , I guess are also high numbered). It´s like you made babecue with your friends a thousand times before and then one day put it as event on facebook - you can prepare a little bit but you´ll never know what happens ;)
      Be a bit patient with albion. I was shocked when I came on yesterday online in my cosy little Thedford which suddendly was facing 300 Players instead of the usual 20-50 Players.
      After the first big wave and the reviews bombing on steam I hope it will normalize a bit.
    • Aphok wrote:

Give the Devs a little bit of time.
      See, we´re coming from several hundred players (referring to steamcharts- 300 two weeks ago) to several thousand (3.800) - those not counted, who dont use steam (who , I guess are also high numbered). It´s like you made babecue with your friends a thousand times before and then one day put it as event on facebook - you can prepare a little bit but you´ll never know what happens ;)
      Be a bit patient with albion. I was shocked when I came on yesterday online in my cosy little Thedford which suddendly was facing 300 Players instead of the usual 20-50 Players.
      After the first big wave and the reviews bombing on steam I hope it will normalize a bit.
      If they would respond to Support Tickets in a timely manner it would certainly go far.

Also, they knew that they would receive a pop of several thousand players when it went F2P and they failed to prepare properly so they're now playing catch up. Let's not cut them too much slack for a failed relaunch like they're some kind of startup with growing pains.
    • @the last two guys:

See, it is always the same with "member since 1hour" ppl, that they are everything but patient.
      I will never get, why "ppl like you" play games on patchdays? Is it a masochistic manner, is it the the wish to jump on every hatetrain passing?
      DID CAPS EVER LEAD TO A PROBLEM BEING SOLVED FASTER?
      Did making multiple posts to the same topic ever lead to a problem being fixed faster?
      Do sth else with your time than F5ing your Free2Play Game waiting queue.

"they knew that they would receive a pop of several thousand players when it went F2P"
      ...so where did they get the info about several thousand players coming from? Marty McFly? Another possibility would be no one would have cared about Albion coming f2p.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Aphok ().

• Aphok wrote:

"they knew that they would receive a pop of several thousand players when it went F2P"

...so where did they get the info about several thousand players coming from? Marty McFly? Another possibility would be no one would have cared about Albion coming f2p.
      Idk maybe they would have got a good idea from the numerous articles that were published leading up to it by major websites, the massive amount of Internet traffic leading up to it, the advertisements they paid for leading up to it, etc, etc.

Quit making excuses for poorly executed business expansions lol. They obviously paid way more attention to getting it to happen than they did to taking care of it when it did happen.