Thank you Albion Online Community

• Thank you Albion Online Community

Thanks to everyone who played along with me on the forum.Squirtle, many apologies for not being able to face in you in battle after that epic post. I hope this doesnt reflect too poorly on the oceanic community and that someone else decides to step up and bring some life to this game. Same for all the other guilds out there.

@HaH Reported you are the kirk lazarus of trolls, you dont ever break character and respect for that

Beelz you will have a quieter time now, hope you dont get too bored on the forums from now on!

The Dev team, your game is based on you are what you wear and i truely hope you realise this and focus on fixing the items in your game. see @Luci if you need help he may be Vendetta but he knows what hes talking about.

So thats about it, apologies if the dramas got to some people but i saw albion online being much more than a game and creating rivalries and wars was a key part to improving peoples investment in the game... If i even got 1 person to log in just to kill me, i would have been happy.

Take care guys, keep the Devs in check with game direction and maybe i will see some of you in other lands!(this account will be checked for PM's but thats it.)
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) Riot!1!

Mar 2nd 2015 - Hi @Pagodin ,

very good formatting. Makes it easy to quickly get what you are aiming for.
    Consider yourself as part of the pvp testing team (in case you want to)!

Kr,
    Stefan
  • MarcusRaize27 wrote:

this is what happens when you spend god knows how long pratting about getting frustrated in a forum for months and getting into fights you get so exhuasted from dealing with it all you never actually make it to the game. You've proved a lot of your haters correct if you are indeed going. On the plus side takes a big man to admit he made mistakes

Its ok to have not understood what i was doing. it wasnt a requirement to get the reaction i was after. Things have happened it is not because i am frustrated or exhausted i am a man of infinite patience. It is what it is.

i lived by a code. Blood in Blood out. Grief forever... The roleplay is done time to move on.

and lol no Pagodin the White... was i Pagodin the Yellow before? maybe i will be blue next time
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) Riot!1!

Mar 2nd 2015 - Hi @Pagodin ,

very good formatting. Makes it easy to quickly get what you are aiming for.
    Consider yourself as part of the pvp testing team (in case you want to)!

Kr,
    Stefan