​The Bridgelock initiative - an Albion community alliance.

• ​The Bridgelock initiative - an Albion community alliance.

Dear all,

Are you a new player looking for a friendly home, or do you have a guild that you would like to join a entry level alliance in the outlands with the coming portal changes, then the Bridgelock Initiative might be for you.

The Bridgelock initiative is a ambitious community project aimed to provide entry level outland experience to the new players, and anyone more experienced is obviously welcome as well as long as the intention is good.
      The aim is to help new players getting into the game and providing a good gaming experience and a entry level glimpse of the outland play in a positive and helpfull setting.

After having lived in our Anglia home since day1, SUN will be moving to Mercia. We have decided that the best use for our city plots in Anglia is to transfer them to a new player project that will create a community alliance. Since the span of these also connects Bridgewatch and Martlock portal, the name made itself.

If you are interested in participating in creating a positive gaming environment and spearhead outland living for the Bridgelock community then you are very welcome. It does not matter if you are friend or foe, as this will be Non political to the extent possible.
      As this is a Sandbox, then maybe there will be opportunists taking the chance to take down the plots and destroy the initiative, and so be it.

This means that we will also welcome gvg'ers who have a alt, or even teams who can fight/defend for this community. It will not be a expansionist alliance so there will be borders the alliance wont breach to avoid messing to much with the upcoming anglia politics.
      The alliance will also provide fully build city plots with crafting stations, and gear to gvg teams helping out but the daily gameplay when adventuring, famefarming or simply transporting goods is up to you and your new allies. There will still be dangers and highway robbers, but you will have some safe areas to find safety in.

Some game info:
      The guildname is Bridgelock, the alliance name is "The Bridgelock initiative". All guilds are welcome, but toxidity and unfriendliness to the new players will result in a fast exit. Lets give them a good start.
      If you want to take the plots, then we would prefer if you could wait until May 10th giving the crowd some time to experience it before its demise, but obviously very welcome to take and fight for the watchtowers.
      Join the guild or the alliance if you want to participate, but remember its about providing a positive opportunity to the people coming in. We have spend a lot of time preparing for this, and there is a good volunteer crowd, but always room for more.

The Discord for The Bridgelock Initiative
      discord.gg/rk6exv8

Thanks for reading. You can apply now but we likely wont transfer the plots until we are closer to april10 to avoid losing them before it begins :).
      /Frank
    • To clarify a bit then i get a lot of pm’s by interested players and guilds and i would like to reiterate the first post.

The community project is being run by a lot of volunteers, and my role is mainly as a sponsor and general direction advice for those actually doing the daily work.

So if you are interested in hearing more, or simply want to join please follow the guidance in the original post and join the discord and ask for a officer.

Best of luck in albion.
    • Sound so like a good project. I’d like to join - started as f2p and have two premium characters already. Loving the game can see me staying a while. Have posted in discord let me know what steps to take to start the recruitment process? Had a poor guild experience as a new player so something geared towards supporting us newbies would be great and a great idea too,
    • mrgrunt wrote:

I would like to join the guild, but I can't seem to find it ingame, I don't see a search bar in the Guild section of the UI, only those drop down menus.

Anyways I am a newbie t4 dps/skinner Kelisse is my IGN so yea :)
      Join the discord and follow the directions on the welcome message and they'll invite you. No need to search or apply officially in game.

JOIN THIS GUILD! Perfect guild to break into the BZ, well organized as well.
    • Tycho wrote:

mrgrunt wrote:

I would like to join the guild, but I can't seem to find it ingame, I don't see a search bar in the Guild section of the UI, only those drop down menus.

Anyways I am a newbie t4 dps/skinner Kelisse is my IGN so yea :)
      Join the discord and follow the directions on the welcome message and they'll invite you. No need to search or apply officially in game.
      JOIN THIS GUILD! Perfect guild to break into the BZ, well organized as well.
      Tnx for the reply but a little late ;) I joined the guild the day after my post here :D
    • Ertus24 wrote:

I'm part of a 5 man guild with me and some buddies. I'm actually looking to join our guild to the alliance. Couldn't see anything about that on the Discord, just joining the guild.
      Your best bet is to contact a leader of Bridgelock either via discord or in-game. I am not sure how they handle bringing new guilds into the alliance but I know they do it!