Soloers, how do you find new dungeons?

• Soloers, how do you find new dungeons?

Anybody managed to clear them in non-wonky gear?

I've tested T4 dungeon in Black zone and was not able to kill (mini)bosses neither some spawns (duo knights that throw knockback windy spell on ground). Majority of spawns required pulling and leashing. I was 6.1 regular bow with mage robe with decent specs. How did you fare?
    • 1) Druid or healer staff , with all other gear for damage (demon cape, poisins...)
      2) Any Dps with healing chest (Mercenary jacket, cultist robe) with cooldown-reduction gear, food and (probably) heal potions.
      Wear also specter hood if feel lack of healing.

P.s. Still not worth it, imo. Much more fame if you go in 3-4 pple with dedicated holy healer.
      "Imma Firin my Healing Lazor")
    • Yes, nature heals definitely have serious struggle. 2% buff of Healing output at the last Balance patch, didnt changed anything (no surprise).
      Nature healer have 2 major problems:
      - Overall weak healing output of Rejuvenation stacks.
      - Disability to do any more healing, when W and E are on cooldowns, and there are already 3 stacks of Rejuvenation on target.
      Probably we need another variant of 2nd Rejuvenation type on Q, that does not strip all stacks after 3, but makes burst heal instead, and have increased mana cost.
    • letwolf wrote:

Yes, nature heals definitely have serious struggle. 2% buff of Healing output at the last Balance patch, didnt changed anything (no surprise).
      Nature healer have 2 major problems:
      - Overall weak healing output of Rejuvenation stacks.
      - Disability to do any more healing, when W and E are on cooldowns, and there are already 3 stacks of Rejuvenation on target.
      Probably we need another variant of 2nd Rejuvenation type on Q, that does not strip all stacks after 3, but makes burst heal instead, and have increased mana cost.
      You read my mind, on both points. Sorry for hijacking your thread. Ill prolly make some videos in the following days and post in suggestions. <3
    • Your still not reading, which whatever, i just quoted a part of Letwolf and a part of mine. I know you are talking about nature.

It needs a buff in PvE or a real PvE staff which can actually keep a tank alive instead of this bullshit which is druidic, by how you speak you clearly have no idea of how healing for nature is in the new dungeons or was in HCE for that matter, your only concern is solo play. The 2% buff was utter garbage. Holy is dominant in every freaking field except Rampant (10 player heals on a 43.8s CD vs Great Holy 5 player heal on a 25s CD and Knockback) and solo (LOOOOL).

The post was edited 1 time, last by DildoSwaggings ().

• @solventh coming from a place of solo ganker, you're in a pretty biased placed for thinking about how healing in the game works. Maybe if you played healer once you would understand. Nothing wrong with buffing nature. DildoSwaggings is correct to comparison right now between nature and holy is hugely unbalanced, especially with purge on nature stacks, its more counter able too. How about nerfing bloodletter and carving sword :D
    • You have nothing more to bring to the table except calling nature a ''hunter healing class''. HUNTER HEALING CLASS???????????????????????????????????????

Yes, Graveguard armor + Great Nature new ganking meta.

edit: I couldn't care less about the pvp situation leave it as it is, don't buff it, im talking about PvE, give it a channeled that can keep a freaking tank up but reduces healing on Q by 50% if equipped or something like that, stop being negative and be productive, not everything needs to be buffed to OP levels.

The post was edited 4 times, last by DildoSwaggings ().

• DildoSwaggings wrote:

You have nothing more to bring to the table except calling nature a ''hunter healing class''. HUNTER HEALING CLASS???????????????????????????????????????

edit: I couldn't care less about the pvp situation leave it as it is, don't buff it, im talking about PvE, give it a channeled that can keep a freaking tank up but reduces healing on Q by 50% if equipped or something like that, stop being negative and be productive, not everything needs to be buffed to OP levels.
      check elsa's spreadsheet. great nature is mainly a hunter. that s why it s allowed and successful to do 1vX's with it.
    • Yeah buffing nature staff too hard would make it very overpowered in PvP. As it stands, bow/xbow players literally do zero damage to any healers on their own, especially nature staff. If you manage to burst down the final hp of a holy staff player I guess you COULD manage to do it but Nature staff players can literally stand still and face tank most dps players. All clips I have seen where a warbow 1v1'd a healer involves the healer running into mobs and then the healer getting executed. I have yet to see a clip of a crossbow player soloing any healer in general. Just like everything else in Albion, certain items are balanced around certain uses. This is the main reason why I dropped the heavy crossbow: no matter how much I love the way it looks and feels to play, if a red jumps me and I do not have another player around to help I am basically dead. But the heavy still is extremely strong in 5v5+ fights.
      TLDR -- Every item has pros and cons, buffing the cons out of a weapon makes it far too strong.
    • solventh wrote:

DildoSwaggings wrote:

You have nothing more to bring to the table except calling nature a ''hunter healing class''. HUNTER HEALING CLASS???????????????????????????????????????

check elsa's spreadsheet. great nature is mainly a hunter. that s why it s allowed and successful to do 1vX's with it.

I speak of what I do in game, which is healing. Again, im talking about PvE healing not fucking PvP troll healers trying to kill groups with fucking harvester cap and assassin jacket. :)
    • Dryse wrote:

RedRawJam wrote:

especially with purge on nature stacks
      But most purge items specify "does not remove healing effects"
      Nobody is talking about buffing Nature staff, nobody is talking about PvP healing except Solventh who is terribly buttert he can get killed by nature healers or can't kill em. Im done, nobody cares to read anyway :) Peace and love

Edit: Although I hijacked the OP thread his initial thread was about PvE, not PvP. Your TLDR is a mirror of your comment.

The post was edited 1 time, last by DildoSwaggings ().

• DildoSwaggings wrote:

Dryse wrote:

RedRawJam wrote:

especially with purge on nature stacks
      But most purge items specify "does not remove healing effects"
      Nobody is talking about buffing Nature staff, nobody is talking about PvP healing except Solventh. Im done, nobody cares to read anyway :) Peace and love
      Actually I do want to get this back on topic because I play solo as well. Just wanted to wait for a reply so I don't spam chat.

Are there actually dungeons that can be solo'd? I have been avoiding them because from prior experience the basic mobs practically oneshot me... in the old dungeons I mean. I have been avoiding the random dungeons.
    • In my opinion , Holy is one of the best options in random dungeons ( if we take only them ) - because of holy beam, it is damn strong and cool spell in PvE and it is useless in PvP. And this is balance in my opinion, when spell take dominating niche in one part of game (PvE) and useless in others (PvP).

So my suggestion , Dev's should add (or rework existed) spell , that would be similar to holy beam, which could would be perfect in PvE but useless in PvP. And booom , problem solved.

I know, probably it would be hard to invent such spell , but we need more nature healers players in this thread, so we could make some brain-storm together.
      Youtube/Equart