Let’s Make Albion Online Mobile More Attractive!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Let’s Make Albion Online Mobile More Attractive!

Good Morning Ladies & Gentlemen,
      I dont know if you have read my feedback already but I would like to give you an advice on how to make albion more useful on mobile devices.
      I’m currently playing on my Ipad pro 12’9 and have been playing on my Samsung Galaxy S6.
      Now let’s get to my advice: I would personally suggest you to implement something like a joystick + an attack button (just like in mobile MOBAs) so that your mobile users have got some more & better opportunities to control their character.
      As for right now on mobile devices you are just able to gather (on the royal continent), trade or maybe do a solo expedition at max.
      You also can’t really fight with ranged weapons because you can’t walk-attack and all spells you have to re-target like the magic arrow from a war bow or spells of mages are not that precise and take to long for spontaneous pve/pvp (re)actions.
      Also spells of healers are more difficult to cast on yourself.
      Summed up I highly appreciate that you are offering cross platform action but the mobile users definitely need a different form of character control system due to the lack of interesting activities that you are capable of doing with this kind of control.
      As I already mentioned a system like it is used in mobile MOBAs (joystick + an attack-button, surrounded by abilities(+if possible for your dev. team, joysticks for every ability that needs to be directed(Magespells,...))would drastically increase the performance of Albion Online Mobile, more people enjoy playing mobile, income rises, more people join the world of Albion Online (Mobile), .... you know where I’m heading. :)

Thank you all for reading my feedback I appreciate your work,
      Yours faithfully,
      Ambushed
    • Eternalhaze wrote:

Here's where Albion messed up. They developed a pvp oriented full loot mmo as a mobile game...
      @Eternalhaze Go away. Not the point of the OP.

@Ambushed I agree with some of your points but it is not true you can't attack ranged. I have a 12.9" iPad Pro and do just fine when playing on it. Actually it's easier than the PC because I can do more things simultaneously with several fingers that you can't do with one hand on the mouse and the other on the keyboard. You just have to learn how to play effectively on a mobile device.
    • postlarval wrote:

Eternalhaze wrote:

Here's where Albion messed up. They developed a pvp oriented full loot mmo as a mobile game...
      @Eternalhaze Go away. Not the point of the OP.
      @Ambushed I agree with some of your points but it is not true you can't attack ranged. I have a 12.9" iPad Pro and do just fine when playing on it. Actually it's easier than the PC because I can do more things simultaneously with several fingers that you can't do with one hand on the mouse and the other on the keyboard. You just have to learn how to play effectively on a mobile device.
      how it perform on ipad pro, how much fps do you have?
    • Amarru wrote:

postlarval wrote:

Eternalhaze wrote:

@Eternalhaze Go away. Not the point of the OP.@Ambushed I agree with some of your points but it is not true you can't attack ranged. I have a 12.9" iPad Pro and do just fine when playing on it. Actually it's easier than the PC because I can do more things simultaneously with several fingers that you can't do with one hand on the mouse and the other on the keyboard. You just have to learn how to play effectively on a mobile device.
      how it perform on ipad pro, how much fps do you have?
      I don't know how much fps I'm getting (I don't even know how to tell on an iPad), but it never stutters or lags, and the graphics are smooth as silk.
    • I haven’t played for several months, but always in past got 60 FPS on my iPad Pro. For movement control, I use a Apple Pencil, just hold it on screen, to move and select targets. I am able to do everything in game, gather, craft, PvE, Hardcore Expeditions. We do not have keyboard support, so we are disadvantaged against experienced PvP PC users. But depending on your skill you can still PvP and PK should be easier, since most PK victims do not fight back ( try to run instead ).