Albion Online Roadmap & Vision Update

• toorlye wrote:

ZombieTVstar wrote:

Дарова , комрады.
      Не совсем ясно , будут ли порталы из Caerleon вести в черные зоны или их полное отсутствие. Т.е. на большую землю можно будет попасть только из королевских городов?

И Avalon , что это? Город? в котором , к примеру можно будет привязать остров и тд. У кого есть какая информация , подскажите пожалуйста.
      Они писали, что дизайн карты будет таков, что чем дальше от порталов ты находишься, тем выше будет уровень локаций/мобов/ресурсов. Таким образом авалон вряд ли станет городом в типичном понимании. Скорее всего это будет зона с наилучшими ресурсами, наилучшим качем и наивысшей конкуренцией. А Карлеон станет торговым узлом между провинциями без доступа к черным землям.
      I doubt that Avalon will just be a region, I think they even said it will be a town..
    • Qolkkalom wrote:

Dc1a0 wrote:

Qolkkalom wrote:

yea, why are u so supriesed that I dont understand russia?
      Either I dont understand why it is permited to speak 'this' on english board.
      Don't worry about it. It's just another thing you won't under....agree with.
      How You get to the point that your permited to tell me what I have do?
      I didn't tell you to do anything, I suggested you put your mind at ease when I said "Don't worry about it" If you want though, worry about it until your hair turns white or you have a heart attack, I don't really care.
    • Only thing I really dislike about the new map is only 1 portal.
      1 - The alliance that goes out for WC first will be able to cap the map or even camp it easier.
      2 - Two or more exits, allowed people to play different routes maneuvering such camping.
      3 - Making more annoying to walk to the biome that you want to gather
      4 - The timer will remain 10mins or it will be 20mins? 10mins already long...

About Castles.
      1 - Good change to be faster, but large alliances already place their alts pretty close to them. Only thing that will change is... they gonna have to dive and wipe the attackers faster with this small window time.

About Royal Continent
      1 - If you really want to make that different for smaller guilds, make a Royal Ranking Season.
      So bigger alliances won't be interested on defending both places, since black zones matters way more to them.
      2 - It could play like normal (GW2 WvWvW) just go and fight, no GvG bounding. Attack/Conquer/Defend if Royal really intended to be a start for those small guilds.
      I understand that Albion had to make a role for GvG, but I think it ties too much the conquering with that.

About ZvZ
      I loved how GW2 played their WvWvW, where you could conquer castles, territories, we could repair walls/gates (using own resources etc), upgrade the defence (stronger wall, door, stronger defence sieges), using siege weapons (Burning oil, Arrow-Cart, Ballista, Catapult, Trebuchet, Mortar, Flame Ram) etc (it really played resource logistic and good team work, and it looked way better than just hammer gates) without have to wait a GvG team attack.
      But I understand that albion doesn't want that dynamic rotation here at all.
      Maybe the idea of upgrading castles with resources, might look interesting here. Like T1 Castle, T2, T3... more durability at doors, wider walls to setup defence etc.

Btw GvG at GW2 had a season GvG ranking too, they could play ZvZ but GvG had their own rank league too. Prizes that won't affect gameplay (power-role) like GvG skins / GvG Mount Skin / Shiny Aura / title rewards etc.

And Gw2 at WvWvW had 3 Tz (NA EU OCEAN), so alliances had to think wisely to have guilds from each TZ to keep everything covered too. But I doubt Albion has enough players for that, Gw2 had so much server nodes, and WvWvW were server vs server. But the idea concept its what I saw some Oceanic players asking for...

Its nice too to bring DaoC ideas here too, it was a good game.

P.S:. The current season 6 portals were a good change. But making season 7 only 1 portal looks crappy strategically. Surprise us with good content, because the current map seens meeh.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Paladini ().

• Some small improvements like more pings, just like other games are adpting to have attack ping defend etc... impromdnts in the party finder like, if y are grouping with your guild u could actually put the ur class like mdps/rdps/tank... in there and the leader would take u to a certain party. These are all good quality of life changes that everyone would welcome it to albion!
    • ppl complain about high ping, and u want higher xD?

Flokka wrote:

Some small improvements like more pings, just like other games are adpting to have attack ping defend etc... impromdnts in the party finder like, if y are grouping with your guild u could actually put the ur class like mdps/rdps/tank... in there and the leader would take u to a certain party. These are all good quality of life changes that everyone would welcome it to albion!
    • Qolkkalom wrote:

ppl complain about high ping, and u want higher xD?

Flokka wrote:

Some small improvements like more pings, just like other games are adpting to have attack ping defend etc... impromdnts in the party finder like, if y are grouping with your guild u could actually put the ur class like mdps/rdps/tank... in there and the leader would take u to a certain party. These are all good quality of life changes that everyone would welcome it to albion!

The ping hes talking about its the map ping, not the latency one.
      The ones we use to show position to our guild and team.

The idea of different map color pings might be usefull.

Per example:

Yellow color ping at minimap - Attack
      Red color ping at minimap - Retreat
      Blue color ping at minimap - Hold Position / Maneuver position