Albion Online Roadmap & Vision Update

    • fip wrote:

      Sad to see no mention of actual town mechanics. I want to feel my efforts contribute to both a complex micro-economic and macro-economic system, but the current implementation of towns is far too simple and soulless to feel any satisfaction.
      Agree, They missed a good Open World Event Opportunity with the new town portals. Rather than just being there they should have let the players build it together. I would love to upgrade Lymhurst buildings or add cool looks. Plus I like to see gone more with personal islands.
    • SBI, really, I guess your next update should consist of taverns. It is too important to just ignore.

      But there should be a whole system of managing the tavern and it's employees. A system like guild islands and houses so a guild could pay to have the tavern for only it's members and specified guests, leveling it up would make it bigger, have more employees and allow more people inside at once.

      Could be very cool.
    • How about you fucking sad fucks figure out a way to actually compete against me instead of cry cry like bitches. cry cry cry torthur has a big alliance. Do what I fucking did and make you own fucking alliance and take what you want. I feel like the super alliance complainers are like food stamp fucks complaining about me going to work. Stop fucking whining and make an active change oh btw that attitude is why most of you have a shit IRL too.

      EDIT: SHOUT OUT TO MY BOYS IN SQUAD THE ONLY PEOPLE ON THAT LIST BESIDES EGO THAT DONT SUCK!

      The post was edited 2 times, last by Evas_Flarelight: Edited out some insults. ().

    • Torthur wrote:

      How about you fucking sad fucks figure out a way to actually compete against me instead of cry cry like bitches. cry cry cry torthur has a big alliance. Do what I fucking did and make you own fucking alliance and take what you want. I feel like the super alliance complainers are like food stamp fucks complaining about me going to work. Stop fucking whining and make an active change oh btw that attitude is why most of you have a shit IRL too.

      EDIT: SHOUT OUT TO MY BOYS IN SQUAD THE ONLY PEOPLE ON THAT LIST BESIDES EGO THAT DONT SUCK!
      Give me 5 things that are better about AO with alliances versus without them. Because when people are talking about how Alliances ruin content, your argument of "WHY DONT YOU JUST GO RUIN CONTENT TO" isn't exactly meaningful.

      It's like people asking the police to do something about all the people robbing houses, and the police saying, "Why don't you just go rob houses?"
      Discord: Piddle#7413
    • Torthur wrote:

      How about you fucking sad fucks figure out a way to actually compete against me instead of cry cry like bitches. cry cry cry torthur has a big alliance. Do what I fucking did and make you own fucking alliance and take what you want. I feel like the super alliance complainers are like food stamp fucks complaining about me going to work. Stop fucking whining and make an active change oh btw that attitude is why most of you have a shit IRL too.

      EDIT: SHOUT OUT TO MY BOYS IN SQUAD THE ONLY PEOPLE ON THAT LIST BESIDES EGO THAT DONT SUCK!
      lol. "Hey guys, I have a ton of players and you have to accept that is the only valid way to win at AO! The rules must never change!"

      Or y'know, we think it would just be more fun for everyone if you had EGO 1 through EGO 5 and those 5 alliances had to compete with each other. A 2k player cap for alliances makes the game more fun for everyone.

      If you want to keep your large alliances, the AoE of Camlann maces and Air Compressor needs to be buffed.
      Discord: ChaosCircle#9506

      Neighborhood Watch is always recruiting!
    • Funny facts,

      1. Torthur actually believes this is against him
      2. I have only quoted Robin's official roadmap statement, myself I don't care about territory distribution. My goals are related - open world power projection / zvz enablement/diversity in the community. That's why I am actively supporting initiatives that target different goals but in the end are pushing the game balance towards to what I believe is the best way of making Albion a better game. This has been discussed by the community for couple months and SBI acknowledged they agree it is a problem. What is the dispute here?
      3. All the GvG elite assumes that they are somehow special and the game success is tied to their success. In other words - if they are gone, game is dead, nobody can replace them and the game balance must be built around this system. However SBI doesn't agree and they have already implemented number of changes that made GvG less elite than it used to be. I haven't done anything to make that happen, the reason was simple - GvG isn't what makes Albion special and unique on the market and SBI must reward all the players for their risk and effort. not only the GvG elite. This way they make their product better, increasing income, but it's not something Torthur can understand.

      And last but not least,

      4. He attacks me for having a shit IRL, while in fact I am already in the age when life and professional career is way more important than hardcore gaming like GvG mode is. I am successful in what I do for living, and Albion is just my hobby, an escape from the real world.

      It's really sad, that the only reason why he thinks I am not an ambitious person and haven't achieved anything is because I am not a GvG player, and I do see GvG elite as something that hurts SBI's product which is Albion.


      So Torthur, first know your enemy, read my posts, understand what I have to say, understand, what's the community and what's more important - your own alliance, opinion on those topics. Because regardless if you acknowledge that or not, EGO players don't give a shit about GvG elite. But that's something you don't know, how could you understand needs of 8k people INDIVIDUALLY ?
      I hope you have done some surveys so you can prove me wrong.

      I am happy you got grinded so much by so little, this just shows how fragile GvG elite situation is. Also like I said, the way how you approach the discussion makes you denounce yourself.


      PS. If you really want the game to be better you can put some effort to give solid reasons to keep things as they are today.. I doubt you can, but I will be happy to continue discussion once you elevate yourself to my level of culture,

      The post was edited 2 times, last by glokz ().

    • Piddle wrote:

      dfgfdg wrote:

      pls sbi change game beacouse kfc sux , but i want kfc on top pls sbi change the game XDstop crying glokz or change guild for beter :)
      There is a reason none of you defend alliances and all of you attack people who have problems with them. It is because even with 10k+ members you can't come up with anything good to say about them. Think about that.
      As usual, Piddle is correct.
      Discord: ChaosCircle#9506

      Neighborhood Watch is always recruiting!
    • Abydon wrote:

      If you want to keep your large alliances, the AoE of Camlann maces and Air Compressor needs to be buffed.
      I approve of this message :)

      dfgfdg wrote:

      pls sbi change game beacouse kfc sux , but i want kfc on top pls sbi change the game XD
      stop crying glokz or change guild for beter
      actually glokz has some valid points. Stop trolling - that makes you look bad.

      I am all for a better and a more diversified game - which would bring more money into SBI's pockets when and if its sells to a larger audience. Not the other way around...
    • btw
      This is what @Torthur speak about himself publicly
      "I live on an island, have a big dick and a lot of money. If your a hot gamer girl and wanna get down let me know."
      I knew that there is something wrong with some girls, that like to be put down, and fall into narcistic childlish personal... Tfffu childlish thingies (narcism arent personality but disfunction, by others selfcallers named as "alpha male"(nothing more valuable then shared knownladge))
      (But that is just lesson for lads(it include feminine males - know as narcistic), to undersand:))

      The post was edited 3 times, last by Qolkkalom ().

    • Дарова , комрады.
      Не совсем ясно , будут ли порталы из Caerleon вести в черные зоны или их полное отсутствие. Т.е. на большую землю можно будет попасть только из королевских городов?

      И Avalon , что это? Город? в котором , к примеру можно будет привязать остров и тд. У кого есть какая информация , подскажите пожалуйста.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by ZombieTVstar ().

    • ZombieTVstar wrote:

      Дарова , комрады.
      Не совсем ясно , будут ли порталы из Caerleon вести в черные зоны или их полное отсутствие. Т.е. на большую землю можно будет попасть только из королевских городов?

      И Avalon , что это? Город? в котором , к примеру можно будет привязать остров и тд. У кого есть какая информация , подскажите пожалуйста.
      Они писали, что дизайн карты будет таков, что чем дальше от порталов ты находишься, тем выше будет уровень локаций/мобов/ресурсов. Таким образом авалон вряд ли станет городом в типичном понимании. Скорее всего это будет зона с наилучшими ресурсами, наилучшим качем и наивысшей конкуренцией. А Карлеон станет торговым узлом между провинциями без доступа к черным землям.