Big clap, SBI
These all sound like great changes! Might be re-subbing soon!
I have a couple questions though.
1) What are the plans going forward with the skill system given the increase in xp gain? The recent change in fame gain will also result in the general power levels of everyone being much higher. Are you prepared to adjust everything to compensate for that?
Additionally, are you adding more levels to the top end than what exist today so that people aren't "finished" with a skill in a month or so?
2) Since Caerleon is FINALLY being decentralized, will everyone who has an island there be given a token of some kind to choose a new home for free?
So if albion is going to be finally F2P, does that mean that I will be able to play it on steam with my albion account not bought from steam originally?
As our top priority, we’re already working on an entire set of randomized dungeons 1) aimed at solo and small group play. These dungeons will finally offer good quality solo open world PvE.
... The cool thing about this is that you will be able to pick your challenge based on your skill. ... will just add to the variety of choices available to you.
2) ... This list is by no means exhaustive ...
3) Player Customization Options
Many of you have been asking us to include a customization system for your characters and we finally have a customization concept we’re happy with. There are three types of customization we want to support for now:
- Character Customization: The ability to change the appearance of your character after creation (including introduction of new hairstyles, beards, etc.)
- Wardrobe: We’re planning to add a “Wardrobe” feature, which allows you to customize your appearance by “overriding” your current looks with a more spectacular outfit. This override would by default be visible in safe zones and invisible to others in dangerous zones, though players can change this setting at will.
- Mount Skins: Finally, we want to add the ability to customize your mounts. Each skin would work on a particular category of mount (so others can still recognize your Oxen, although it may be a tricked out Spectre Oxen) and will allow us to reward you with cool mount skins in future Adventurer Challenges.
4) Congratulations if you made it this far through our plans, we hope you’re as excited about the changes coming to Albion as we are!
The post was edited 1 time, last by DuendeBrek ().
The post was edited 1 time, last by DandJesus ().