Albion Online Roadmap & Vision Update

• @Evas_Flarelight I would really hurry up to give any news. The community is going to explode really soon. Every content of the game feels too monotonous or is dominated by some guild making it unplayable or boring. Prime time bz is fight 50 v300 or dont fight, join a fucking alliance or be destroyed, the mega alliance problem needs to be adressed. Crystal cant even be played by medium/small guilds its too expensive and cant even get to practice. Avalonian dungs, Group and solo dungs are nerfed as fuck, if you want make them diveable but loot is literally worthless right now.
      I dont know why Arenas are still in the game they are a joke.
      Corrupted dungs and faction bandits are the only thing thats stands up right now. But even that gets boring after a while.
      Cant even remember the last time there was an update, please take action or you will lose against New World and many more mmorpgs coming soon. And believe me, pc players are what makes your game great, so try not to lose them.
    • For as much money Albion makes from skins and people buying gold they lack on creating new content for the players, dev talks, and continuously updating the game for the better. They have a great MMO here but lack in the development area. New World, Ashes of Creation, and Pantheon are going to kill this game because of this.
    • cuppett5 wrote:

For as much money Albion makes from skins and people buying gold they lack on creating new content for the players, dev talks, and continuously updating the game for the better. They have a great MMO here but lack in the development area. New World, Ashes of Creation, and Pantheon are going to kill this game because of this.
      They have a pretty solid record so far of 2 expansions/major content patches per year. They shouldn't continuously bombard us with what is happening next. Release content. Let us enjoy it and then close to the beta phase(about 5-6 months later), then tell us what is coming. As soon as the newest thing is announced, then everyone complains they have to wait for it to be finished. It is a sandbox, play with the toys we got.
      Don't go away mad, just go away...
    • Georg51 wrote:

The main issue is the lack of engagement and communication,
      100% agree.

Oshien wrote:

cuppett5 wrote:

For as much money Albion makes from skins and people buying gold they lack on creating new content for the players, dev talks, and continuously updating the game for the better. They have a great MMO here but lack in the development area. New World, Ashes of Creation, and Pantheon are going to kill this game because of this.
      They have a pretty solid record so far of 2 expansions/major content patches per year. They shouldn't continuously bombard us with what is happening next. Release content. Let us enjoy it and then close to the beta phase(about 5-6 months later), then tell us what is coming. As soon as the newest thing is announced, then everyone complains they have to wait for it to be finished. It is a sandbox, play with the toys we got.
      Yes, 2 expansions/major content patches per year is pretty solid. However, we are not ok with their communication towards us and lack of roadmap update information (just compare this year's video to the post from 2019). It feels like they have 0 community managers or employees that actually use this forum.
    • Ashoracky wrote:

However, we are not ok with their communication towards us and lack of roadmap update information (just compare this year's video to the post from 2019). It feels like they have 0 community managers or employees that actually use this forum.
      What sort of communication do you feel entitled to? They had a roadmap update at the end of June and it looked good. Yes the 2019 roadmap had a lot more sweeping content changes, some of which never happened. Personally I would rather have more game devs instead of additional CMs but that is just me. Roadmaps and Dev updates are exciting but I don't feel entitled to them.
      Don't go away mad, just go away...
    • Oshien wrote:

Ashoracky wrote:

However, we are not ok with their communication towards us and lack of roadmap update information (just compare this year's video to the post from 2019). It feels like they have 0 community managers or employees that actually use this forum.
      What sort of communication do you feel entitled to? They had a roadmap update at the end of June and it looked good. Yes the 2019 roadmap had a lot more sweeping content changes, some of which never happened. Personally I would rather have more game devs instead of additional CMs but that is just me. Roadmaps and Dev updates are exciting but I don't feel entitled to them.
      its not about being entitled, we just were promised certain amount of updates per year(which has decreased now) and in the past years, every year we have gotten a road map update laying out plans for the future.

Notice how are we talking in 2019 roadmap thread.
    • tabooshka wrote:

its not about being entitled, we just were promised certain amount of updates per year(which has decreased now) and in the past years, every year we have gotten a road map update laying out plans for the future.

I think you might also be forgetting that there has been a world wide pandemic going on for over a year now.
    • DoomRawrus wrote:

tabooshka wrote:

I think you might also be forgetting that there has been a world wide pandemic going on for over a year now.
      I think you didnt read last roadmap then