Item power average sugestions, and scrim command (/cm) with min and max IP.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Item power average sugestions, and scrim command (/cm) with min and max IP.

I have some suggestions regarding item power:

1) Capes IP shouldn't be considered towards the IP average. Since capes and factions capes doesn't get better from fame upgrade as the other itens ( weapons, off hand, and armor), it actually mislead ones IP, as usually one uses it on a lower level than the rest of the set ( common uses are t4 or t5 capes). They're much more like bags, that doesn't change ones IP. I agree that they're important, but don't think they're relevant to IP.

Kyrw wrote:

The problem is that faction cape doesn't get stronger as you get fame with it ( as any other weapon or armor does). For that same reason, people uses a tier 8 set with a tier 5 cape. If 2 persons have the same average IP, but one has a better cape ( and, as so, have less IP on the other itens), the person with the worst cape will probably win because he has better stats on the his equips (just account IP towards who should win)

2) When I inspect someone, I can see the IP average of that person. But when I open a given item equipped on that person, it doesn't show it's IP from him or her stats, but from my stats. I suggest that if I open an item stats equipped on someone ( through inspect), it should show the IP from that person, not from my. Others cases, like non equipped itens (on my bag or when looking on the on the action house) should still show the IP I would get when equipped.

3) Scrim command "/cm" should have optional (or not) fields for min and max IP allowed. This would ensure that everyone is inside this range. If not, it would return a popup informing who (first found occurrence or all, if easy to implement) is out of bounds. Ideally it would let you define min and max average IP and also min and max for any item. if having 4 new fields is a bad ideia (and making a config popup for that isn't an option, having max average IP and specific IP would be enough)

What you guys think?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kyrw: Adding argument ().

• The problem is that faction cape doesn't get stronger as you get fame with it ( as any other weapon or armor does). For that same reason, people uses a tier 8 set with a tier 5 cape. If 2 persons have the same average IP, but one has a better cape ( and, as so, have less IP on the other itens), the person with the worst cape will probably win because he has better stats on the his equips (just account IP towards who should win)