Angepinnt Oberon Fame Grind Rework and Related Changes

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Neu

GluttonySDS schrieb:

why hce getting only 25% nerf now?
      25%. [updated 14 March]

oh dang, I was making some ok silver in expedition 6[before I started gathering again] i can only imagen how good of a silver at 10-12map is and now its being reduce to 25%?... hmm...... wonder if it is receiving bad feedback..... Would like an explanation why ^,^.

ps. at 50%reduction may totaly make some[not all] drop it since if you die you are not making money and are not feeding your repair bills, but at 25% people may still stay ^,^
      Stacking: goo.gl/xPMhXU
      Profit after selling stacking: goo.gl/5nBohp
      My labourer houses : goo.gl/GK4CMs
    • Neu

Lanzier schrieb:

Yeah can we get some context on the reason behind the LP change? LP is usable at a certain percentage of spec fame so why would LP need to be increased by 15% as well? This just makes spec more grindy for premium players. The grind is this game’s fatal flaw :(
      If you read all the words you will find that, you are still coming out ahead if you want less grind. The LP change is to make up for the 15% base mob fame increase. So it is sort of a wash. However, you are getting increased mob fame zone modifiers, and because you will be going up tier faster, you will get access to higher quality or better priced gear faster, That is ignoring the new random dungeons as a high fame/hr source. That is the context.
    • Neu

I'd just like to point out that after multiple nerfs to silver drop, HCEs are already not that profitable, contrary to what people believe. Playing in a guild with average tax (15%ish) already means you lose money most of the time, considering autorespec, cost of consummables and an average of one death/half a death per expedition. The high silver values you see on rankings are completely mitigated by these costs.

With that said, the nerf to HCEs should be to FAME GAIN in high tiers (especially tiers 10 to 13), because those are the ones that allow HCEs to be so good.

If the goal is to nerf HCEs a bit and leave them as a "secondary", less rewarding, safe activity, then nerf the fame gain. The current nerf to silver gain will only make this activity empty, not balanced. The rich will still be gaining huge amounts of fame safely from caerleon while you just remove an option from poorer players.
      Youtube channel (GvGs, OW-PvP etc): youtube.com/c/Nietz
    • Neu

I cannot join a strong union because I am weak. I can not become strong because I can not go to HCE. I can only die in dungeons and random dungeons or pay big money for repairs at HCE ... It turns out that I can’t do anything in PVP and therefore I don’t need these dungeons, and not where to get money for repairing HCE armor. this is a stupid patch: (if now you need to clear 80% of the dungeon, then why do you need time, just delete the timer and let the group go 100% of the dungeon, and then maybe these -25% won't kill HCE as much as a newbie I don't see another way to catch up with other players

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von WarlikeMan ()

• Neu

PrintsKaspian schrieb:

• Increased Gathering fame by 50% (all tiers and enchantment level of all types of resources)

.. this isn't implemented on the testserver yet - is it?

Guide: Gathering Journals and You

I wrote this March 6th and it either was implemented already (on playground) or its not live yet (either on playground or test)

.. because the gathering fame per tick (displaying message above your character) is the same as I tested 2 weeks ago

-

The Albion Wiki needs your help!

-

• Neu

Nietz schrieb:

I'd just like to point out that after multiple nerfs to silver drop, HCEs are already not that profitable, contrary to what people believe. Playing in a guild with average tax (15%ish) already means you lose money most of the time, considering autorespec, cost of consummables and an average of one death/half a death per expedition. The high silver values you see on rankings are completely mitigated by these costs.

With that said, the nerf to HCEs should be to FAME GAIN in high tiers (especially tiers 10 to 13), because those are the ones that allow HCEs to be so good.

If the goal is to nerf HCEs a bit and leave them as a "secondary", less rewarding, safe activity, then nerf the fame gain. The current nerf to silver gain will only make this activity empty, not balanced. The rich will still be gaining huge amounts of fame safely from caerleon while you just remove an option from poorer players.
      I think the idea of the change is that they finally realized that HCE is a fully safe pve activity in a full loot pvp game (i say fully safe referring to the fact that no other player can kill you, not discussing ur risk of paying repair bills).

And since they are now bringing the new dungeons to motivate ppl to go in the open world so more pvp is created, they wanna tax the ppl who stay safe. So ppl who farm safely will pay silver. It makes total sense: discourage ppl and have a silver sink at the same time.

Only problem I see with their logic is that this doesnt really work in a Reds vs Blue world, because there won't be enough pvp in the open world... and albion is almost RvB at the current state of alliances...
    • Neu

MrsLove schrieb:

Nietz schrieb:

I think the idea of the change is that they finally realized that HCE is a fully safe pve activity in a full loot pvp game (i say fully safe referring to the fact that no other player can kill you, not discussing ur risk of paying repair bills).
      And since they are now bringing the new dungeons to motivate ppl to go in the open world so more pvp is created, they wanna tax the ppl who stay safe. So ppl who farm safely will pay silver. It makes total sense: discourage ppl and have a silver sink at the same time.

Only problem I see with their logic is that this doesnt really work in a Reds vs Blue world, because there won't be enough pvp in the open world... and albion is almost RvB at the current state of alliances...
      You think the gold market will get destroy again? I heard after this update that the gold market will be around 2500+/1gold.. Just trying to get info if I should buy some premium before it does XD
    • Neu

So now most people unlock t8 gathering gear before they unlock t6 combat gear and i have to compete with people on t3 horses in t5 flat merc jackets for harvesting t8 recources? Are you kidding me?

With these changes all the game gonna revolve around those t8 recource nodes now because everyone and their mom can wear and harvest t8 now. Next patch you increase the amount of t7 and t8 in the world then? Why not remove some tiers instead? All those diferent items just clutter up things.

The unlocking of new tier items was already at a speed where you would reach new tier before even having used most of the stuff you bought for that unlock. Now everyone going to be super fast t8 everything? Why?

You're just making t4 to t6 items worthless. T4, T5, T6 should be removed from the game. Start people on T8 after they finish the tutorial and get their donkey. How is that?
      Head of the 'Traders and merchants guild'

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Rixlette ()

• Neu

WarlikeMan schrieb:

I cannot join a strong union because I am weak. I can not become strong because I can not go to HCE. I can only die in dungeons and random dungeons or pay big money for repairs at HCE ... It turns out that I can’t do anything in PVP and therefore I don’t need these dungeons, and not where to get money for repairing HCE armor. this is a stupid patch: (if now you need to clear 80% of the dungeon, then why do you need time, just delete the timer and let the group go 100% of the dungeon, and then maybe these -25% won't kill HCE as much as a newbie I don't see another way to catch up with other players
      HCEs are not even close to the only way to "catch-up" to other players. There are plenty of guilds that are accepting of new players that can teach you what you need to know.
      Fusionbomb - GM of Morbidly_Obese

T8 Axe/Sickle/Pickaxe/Skinning/Stone
      T7 Fishing

100/60/70/50 Holy Specs
    • Neu

Fusionbomb schrieb:

WarlikeMan schrieb:

HCEs are not even close to the only way to "catch-up" to other players. There are plenty of guilds that are accepting of new players that can teach you what you need to know.
      imgur.com/a/oi8HNAP dungeon is fine isnt that right Fusion? its more fun even with dou and good money. made 1.3mill in 2 runs