For the sake of Gods, please remove Tier 4 "luxury" items from drop tables

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • For the sake of Gods, please remove Tier 4 "luxury" items from drop tables

      They so useless and filling backpack with dead weight. totally not worth to carry. All I do with them is dragging to trash can and pressing"YES" every time i get some in my inventory.all my friends doing the same.
      they may stay drop in blue zones I guess, but no in black and reds please

      Also please prioritize money on ground more than bag with items (or even make an auto-pick up for silver). As I cant click on silver if it is lays close with the useless loot bag filled with "t4 luxury items"
    • ok but when you ff in black dungeon didnt you realize how annoying it is to check lootbags and trash them off? one can go 0->100% weight just with 30 minutes of fame farming if not trash them.

      nearly 80% of your loot bags when ffing in Black zone dungeon contains 1) t4 "luxury" or 2) Rune (runes still okay thanks for their little weight, but abit annoying, as they come often and by 1, better if they came rare, but in large packs)

      its ok if they stay, but not in blackzones please. (or let them go rare, but in packs of 100, so one can ignore them or trash at once)

      The post was edited 1 time, last by letwolf ().

    • You guys cry because you are not getting good loot in blackzones....there is rarely any loot drops in the royal. 1hr of farming in redzones gives only about 4-5 loot drops.
      You should feel happy you are getting your inventory filled with drops.

      Also giving lots of good rewards in blackzone dungeons is not a good idea...

      A high risk activity like dungeons in blackzones can quickly become low risk when people go in with a huge zerg. So i clasify blackzone dungeons as a low-moderate risk activity.

      And giving tons of luxury is a good idea...it forces people to travel around in order cash in the reward. You dont like it? Trash them...if you find that to be anoying you are extremely lazy then.
    • Holoin wrote:

      You guys cry because you are not getting good loot in blackzones....there is rarely any loot drops in the royal. 1hr of farming in redzones gives only about 4-5 loot drops
      royals should absolutely grant less rewards than a blackzone. BZ activity should always be incentivized over royal activity

      Holoin wrote:

      A high risk activity like dungeons in blackzones can quickly become low risk when people go in with a huge zerg. So i clasify blackzone dungeons as a low-moderate risk activity.
      due to the games basic fame mechanics, this hasn’t been the case. Large party = low fame = a waste of time. If zerging dungeons for safe fame were true we’d already see 20 man fame parties in low risk dungeons. Which isn’t the case. in the games current state juvenile players fame in large numbers due to inexperience. highlighted by your comments

      Further more “traveling around for cash” is hardly a BZ lifestyle as there are a multitude of options in the BZ as opposed to the limited rewards of Royals. There are few players who survive on the runes from dungeon roaming and far more who profit from unrestricted PvP loot, T8 gathering, and high tier WBs

      The post was edited 2 times, last by owensssss ().

    • owensssss wrote:

      Holoin wrote:

      You guys cry because you are not getting good loot in blackzones....there is rarely any loot drops in the royal. 1hr of farming in redzones gives only about 4-5 loot drops
      royals should absolutely grant less rewards than a blackzone. BZ activity should always be incentivized over royal activity

      Holoin wrote:

      A high risk activity like dungeons in blackzones can quickly become low risk when people go in with a huge zerg. So i clasify blackzone dungeons as a low-moderate risk activity.
      due to the games basic fame mechanics, this hasn’t been the case. Large party = low fame = a waste of time. If zerging dungeons for safe fame were true we’d already see 20 man fame parties in low risk dungeons. Which isn’t the case. in the games current state juvenile players fame in large numbers due to inexperience. highlighted by your comments
      Further more “traveling around for cash” is hardly a BZ lifestyle as there are a multitude of options in the BZ as opposed to the limited rewards of Royals. There are few players who survive on the runes from dungeon roaming and far more who profit from unrestricted PvP loot, T8 gathering, and high tier WBs
      im pretty sure you havent played other sandbox before....doesnt matter if players gain little of something, if they can zerg it, they will. Its the law of sanbox.

      You are very wrong in saying zergs are made by inexperienced players.
      Experienced players will do anything to have an advantage in case a battle does happen.
      One way to have a sure advantage over small groups is by overnumbering them. The reason zegrs are the common thing means they are effective. And expert players use whats effective.

      If you make an activity for a group of 6-8 players, and you give good rewards, players will tackle it with a group of 12-15 and still obtain benefit. It has nothing to do with inexperience, it is about clearing stuff as fast as possible because time is precious.
    • Holoin wrote:

      owensssss wrote:

      Holoin wrote:

      You guys cry because you are not getting good loot in blackzones....there is rarely any loot drops in the royal. 1hr of farming in redzones gives only about 4-5 loot drops
      royals should absolutely grant less rewards than a blackzone. BZ activity should always be incentivized over royal activity

      Holoin wrote:

      A high risk activity like dungeons in blackzones can quickly become low risk when people go in with a huge zerg. So i clasify blackzone dungeons as a low-moderate risk activity.
      due to the games basic fame mechanics, this hasn’t been the case. Large party = low fame = a waste of time. If zerging dungeons for safe fame were true we’d already see 20 man fame parties in low risk dungeons. Which isn’t the case. in the games current state juvenile players fame in large numbers due to inexperience. highlighted by your commentsFurther more “traveling around for cash” is hardly a BZ lifestyle as there are a multitude of options in the BZ as opposed to the limited rewards of Royals. There are few players who survive on the runes from dungeon roaming and far more who profit from unrestricted PvP loot, T8 gathering, and high tier WBs
      im pretty sure you havent played other sandbox before....doesnt matter if players gain little of something, if they can zerg it, they will. Its the law of sanbox.
      You are very wrong in saying zergs are made by inexperienced players.
      Experienced players will do anything to have an advantage in case a battle does happen.
      One way to have a sure advantage over small groups is by overnumbering them. The reason zegrs are the common thing means they are effective. And expert players use whats effective.

      If you make an activity for a group of 6-8 players, and you give good rewards, players will tackle it with a group of 12-15 and still obtain benefit. It has nothing to do with inexperience, it is about clearing stuff as fast as possible because time is precious.
      If you hit it with 12-15 people, then they're getting half the reward they would usually get AND having to deal with zerg buffs on the mobs.
      It's not about time, it's about benefit as a function of time.
    • Fred_the_Barbarian wrote:

      Holoin wrote:

      owensssss wrote:

      Holoin wrote:

      You guys cry because you are not getting good loot in blackzones....there is rarely any loot drops in the royal. 1hr of farming in redzones gives only about 4-5 loot drops
      royals should absolutely grant less rewards than a blackzone. BZ activity should always be incentivized over royal activity

      Holoin wrote:

      A high risk activity like dungeons in blackzones can quickly become low risk when people go in with a huge zerg. So i clasify blackzone dungeons as a low-moderate risk activity.
      due to the games basic fame mechanics, this hasn’t been the case. Large party = low fame = a waste of time. If zerging dungeons for safe fame were true we’d already see 20 man fame parties in low risk dungeons. Which isn’t the case. in the games current state juvenile players fame in large numbers due to inexperience. highlighted by your commentsFurther more “traveling around for cash” is hardly a BZ lifestyle as there are a multitude of options in the BZ as opposed to the limited rewards of Royals. There are few players who survive on the runes from dungeon roaming and far more who profit from unrestricted PvP loot, T8 gathering, and high tier WBs
      im pretty sure you havent played other sandbox before....doesnt matter if players gain little of something, if they can zerg it, they will. Its the law of sanbox.You are very wrong in saying zergs are made by inexperienced players.
      Experienced players will do anything to have an advantage in case a battle does happen.
      One way to have a sure advantage over small groups is by overnumbering them. The reason zegrs are the common thing means they are effective. And expert players use whats effective.

      If you make an activity for a group of 6-8 players, and you give good rewards, players will tackle it with a group of 12-15 and still obtain benefit. It has nothing to do with inexperience, it is about clearing stuff as fast as possible because time is precious.
      If you hit it with 12-15 people, then they're getting half the reward they would usually get AND having to deal with zerg buffs on the mobs.It's not about time, it's about benefit as a function of time.
      And yet, people will still zerg it. Its not about the benefit, but about how easily you can clear the content. Huge amount of players prefer easy and low rewards. Mob Zerg buffs are not strong enought to make it harder for a zerg. All you need is 2 good tanks and 2 good healers and you can zerg almost everything in the game. I see 10- 12 man groups running dungeons made for 3-5 people all the time.
    • Holoin wrote:

      And yet, people will still zerg it. Its not about the benefit, but about how easily you can clear the content. Huge amount of players prefer easy and low rewards. Mob Zerg buffs are not strong enought to make it harder for a zerg. All you need is 2 good tanks and 2 good healers and you can zerg almost everything in the game. I see 10- 12 man groups running dungeons made for 3-5 people all the time.
      at this point it’s not worth trying to fix your misunderstanding. Fred laid out the technical details of how you’re wrong and you say Freds wrong. X/ Jesus ur dumb

      Experienced fame farms aggressively search for the highest fame/hour ratio. Maybe listen to these pple who have played for years all repeating the same thing to you.