A New Battle Mount - The Support Cart

• A New Battle Mount - The Support Cart

Hello everyone!

I just had an idea for a new battle mount and I was wondering what's your opinion on it

imagine a support cart like this one below

With some support spell like:

- the ability to be a mobile repair station

- an aura boosting the overcharge capacity or reduces the chance of breaking our equipement

- an aura that boosts the effects of consumables or increases their effective time

So tell me what do you think. Could it be good or not? and why :)
      Images
      • you-jeong-cho-161003-wagon-color.jpg

431.28 kB, 1,920×1,287, viewed 2,462 times
      Be quick, I've a business to run !
    • I can imagine this being more of a berth-like mount.

up to 10 people can hop inside of it, making the mount benefit collectively from all their armor points.
      Dismounting from it spits people out one at a time in fairly quick succession (say 1 person hops out per 0.5 seconds) but has a drastically reduced dismount timer on skills

Also a slow mount, like 35% movespeed tops

Skills:

Bunker: Bunker down your mount creating a forteress, increasing armor/mr by 300%, players cannot dismount while this skill is active
      - Purpose to bunker and wait for backup

Discharge: Drop people 1 at a time, every 0.5 seconds, granting each player a 5s 40% movespeed buff and reduced dismount timer

Haven: Grants immunity to all players in a 10m radius, allies & foes
    • Hey @Evoque !

Thanks for adding interest in this idea.

Well a Mount like this, in my opinion, is one who stay in the backline. So not really tough, with a speed lower than an ox (30%)

Having a mount like this can really flip the table because of the overcharging system, leading the players to be more prone to activate this feature. (because of the decrease chance of breaking their equipments)
      And adding the consumables length periods increase to the equation can fully define a supportive role.

Beside I also talk about a Repair Station System on the Mount for one simple reason, Silver Sink.

If we can encourage players to use the overcharge more often --> the armor will break more often --> The mount can repair so they repair more often --> So that force players throwing more silvers to repair --> impact on the economy, etc.. (Maybe, i guess,.. well you know better than me in this case) :thumbsup:

The thread of @Heppernaut is also very good ! a Troop Transport Mount is a marvelous way into some tactical assault play.
      But it can be quite difficult to balance, it seems extremely powerful to me.
    • All I want is a mount which that I can hop on and someone cantransport me around BZ. Think about the taxi services you could charge to change locks in the BZ with a cart transport mount.

Guild needs to change locks to Mercia -> Everyone jump in and I'll run you over there.
    • letwolf wrote:

NICE!!!! Wadefu great idea!
      I'd even pay taxi driver to get me in some zones while I sip my coffee or go make a sandwich xD

Write X for Albion Taxi & BUS mounts!!!
      And if you get ganked and killed whilst away making a sandwich? Or do you want the journey to be 100% risk free?
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • Midgard wrote:

letwolf wrote:

NICE!!!! Wadefu great idea!
      I'd even pay taxi driver to get me in some zones while I sip my coffee or go make a sandwich xD

Write X for Albion Taxi & BUS mounts!!!
      And if you get ganked and killed whilst away making a sandwich? Or do you want the journey to be 100% risk free?
      Of course it can be.But then we'd blame and swear to bus driver, after return from kitchen :D
    • Gugusteh wrote:

I love the idea of a backlane mount like this !
      here is another idea:
      - the possibility to fix some chests to the mount

This would allow the transport and sharing of stuff more easily.
      You could use it in many situations:
      - zergs to stock consumables and loot
      - gathering parties
      - island chests management
      - rp

imagine the possibilities

Yes! your idea about this is great!!
      It could be an enjoyable mount for all kind of players and not only PvP ones. So many possibilities :thumbsup: