Cannot write in any forum.. question to ios and albion

• Cannot write in any forum.. question to ios and albion

Hi guys I am new in this forum.
      I wanne start to play this game on a tablet (iOS) ... now I read that iOS start a beta test. Any idea how I can join this?
      The second question .. why I cannot write a new theme in any forum ? I only can write here.
      Thx JigxSaw
    • JigxSaw wrote:

Hi guys I am new in this forum.
      I wanne start to play this game on a tablet (iOS) ... now I read that iOS start a beta test. Any idea how I can join this?
      The second question .. why I cannot write a new theme in any forum ? I only can write here.
      Thx JigxSaw
      To be able to do that you need to purchase game and have current game account. than you need to go to iOS section of forum and follow testflight procedure to request invite to testing iOS version. It will take 2-6 weeks to get invite.

From my point I play most of the time on iOS, but it has some down side compare to Computer version. In my opinion its good for gathering and ZvZ. Battles with multipal targets are way harder than on PC. Single target fights with targeted weapons are quite easy but directional spells need a lot of practice and quick finger work. 1vs1 had lower chances of winning so i prefer running away from gankers.