Planned changes to Realmgate in preparation for Season 6

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Draglit wrote:

I dont think it will be really good with todays online. Decentralization of economy will grow up all prices. It will be more runs between cities and it is not so good because it is the most boring thing in this game :(
      Either will happen what Draglit wrote, destroying whole economy (it isnt stable already in Caerleon with such low playerbase), or as I think, most people will be to lazy to move outside Caerleon still, this will lead to Anglia or Cumbria being more empty. I've played my horse simulator mini-game in Albion already, thats not what im waiting for, not playing that much anymore, cause there are no content for smaller groups. Community told u to do something with alliances, at least we could test it out for a month, or season, instead we will get the same shit - not equal numbers fights, even more horse riding or no shows..
    • I know one thing, high-speed animals up price ))) it will be fun to play racing in the territories ... Running for 30 minutes for a 5-minute fight...

Yes, tired already. make hg and territory fight of 20x20 with ip 1200...
      In this game need more ZvZ...
      And ZvZ must be fixed 20x20 30x30 or 50x50.
      Interes to fight in this ZvZ will up
      Economy will up
      T 6.7.8 will be in demand

The post was edited 2 times, last by agentmorga ().

• 40 min runs for 10min fight content, with that low online, nice idea...increase that to 1h run, thats so fun to run through empty terri to get to your point,
      and whats about players / guilds without terri in black zones? i want to store all my gear on guild island but one day i want to farm in Mercia, and other day in Anglia, why i always should make stupid runs with my equip through half of terri in the game???

Dislike & Unsubscribe
    • tabooshka wrote:

Robinhoodrs wrote:

Also would fast travel be removed from the game? As one could just put sets in every city and sit in Caerleon and wait until there's a call and just fast travel to whatever Royal City they need to leave from.
      did you not read?
      I don't see anything in the topic about my issue, do you wish to point it out to me?

Use this LINK & code 'ROBIN' for 20% off any plan!
    • One suggestion I want to make is to increase the value of holding a teri/attacking a teri, and greatly reduce its value when the teri is raided. If constantly raided, the teri will become a burden (i.e. a lot more food cost/repair). One of the big thing I don't like for the big alliance is that they hold all these teri without too much of a burden. This change will make the guild to revalue the need for extra teri.

This will force the guild/alliance to be lean, and increase the incentive for guild to defend/attack.
    • Robinhoodrs wrote:

I don't see anything in the topic about my issue, do you wish to point it out to me?
      I think I sort of get to why you cannot fast travel to use different portals to out lands.

It says you are locked forever to the last city portal you use. So for example If you use a caerleon outland portal and end up in caerleon.

Even if you fast travel to martlock your still locked to using caerleon portal.

The only way you unlock from caerleon is if you some how can exit through west anglia outland portal.

So you would have to either have a home plot in anglia that you can suicide from Mercia from or you walk to the anglia portal to reset your city lock.

• Using a portal will
        • lock you to those city's portals (indefinitely, exceptions see below)
        • lock you to that specific portal for 20 minutes
      • You will lose your current lock if you return to the Royal continent using any city portal
      • You will gain a city's portal lock if you return to the Royal continent using that city's portal or when respawning there after death in the Outlands
      I think thats how it works.
    • Wouldn't it make more sense to just charge alliances and guilds silver for use of the realm gates? Say alliance/guild pays X silver/time period for the use of realm gate #1, X*2 for realm gate #2, X*4 for #3 etc? Or perhaps just have each alliance/guild select 3-4 realm gates to lock themselves to and have a timer that lets them re-lock to new realm gates if they want for free once it is up, with an option to pay silver to re-lock before the timer is finished? Leaving guildless players to roam freely?
      In Game Names: Dekuyper & Buttershots
      Discord: Buttershots#5994
      Email: ediblegg@gmail.com
    • Changes in portals can be interesting. Maybe decentralize the economy, activate the dead royal cities and modify commerce as we have known so far (although must be studied in depth, not so lightly)...

But It has no relation to the issue of alliances. These changes will not fix the problem of big alliances and how boring the game has become. It will not benefit small groups of players at all, it will not create more content, on the contrary, it will only make the game more tedious for pvp

Finally, from having 5 dead cities, we will have 5 royal dead cities + 70% dead outlands ... and alliance's problem equal or worse.

It's a bad idea.
    • Buttershots wrote:

Wouldn't it make more sense to just charge alliances and guilds silver for use of the realm gates? Say alliance/guild pays X silver/time period for the use of realm gate #1, X*2 for realm gate #2, X*4 for #3 etc? Or perhaps just have each alliance/guild select 3-4 realm gates to lock themselves to and have a timer that lets them re-lock to new realm gates if they want for free once it is up, with an option to pay silver to re-lock before the timer is finished? Leaving guildless players to roam freely?
      If you let guildless players to roam freely u'll have players drop guild each 48 hours and rejoin...
      Otherwise sounds like a good idea. Have each guild select 3-5 free portals each week/ month or season.
    • glokz wrote:

So you make it harder for big armies to quick travel. But you have done not a single thing to create objectives so smaller communities could fight for it..
      This is my issue with SBI as well. It's dumbfounding that instead of just putting out small bits of content for small groups to fight over we get massive overall changes to the economy and geography.

Are alliances an issue? Yeah it is. But what's the bigger issue? Having nothing to do in game. We need more activities to do as small groups to encourage more small scale pvp for the game to stay alive long enough to find a solution to the alliance problem.
    • Eternalhaze wrote:

glokz wrote:

So you make it harder for big armies to quick travel. But you have done not a single thing to create objectives so smaller communities could fight for it..
      This is my issue with SBI as well. It's dumbfounding that instead of just putting out small bits of content for small groups to fight over we get massive overall changes to the economy and geography.
      Are alliances an issue? Yeah it is. But what's the bigger issue? Having nothing to do in game. We need more activities to do as small groups to encourage more small scale pvp for the game to stay alive long enough to find a solution to the alliance problem.

so you just completely ignored new content being put in in the update, and saying that fixing broken systems is bad, pretty much the reason you shouldnt be able to post