Would like invite to the Private test servers

• Would like invite to the Private test servers

Hey! Ive been playing the game since early Betas but for work reasons I never applied to be in the closed test servers for when new things get tested to be implemented.
      I would like to join if possible now as I have more time available and I really enjoy playing the game and seeing the new things that are going to be coming out, tell me what are the requirements, I dont mind signing NDAs.

@Elsa @PrintsKaspian
    • You'll probably get a ungodly amount of money selling that closed info or just using it yourself, by investing in those items that only coming to get buffed, and selling them right after official NDA's appear.
      It's like having all horse competitions results straight before they starts, just like Marty McFly and Doc Brown from movie Back to the Future.

The post was edited 1 time, last by letwolf ().

• letwolf wrote:

You'll probably get a ungodly amount of money selling that closed info or just using it yourself, by investing in those items that only coming to get buffed, and selling them right after official NDA's appear.
      It's like having all horse competitions results straight before they starts, just like Marty McFly and Doc Brown from movie Back to the Future.

I wouldnt be able to sell it as I would be under the NDA and that would breach the terms, resulting in me getting in trouble.
      But anyways, SBI can see I am no trader, so I wont be making profit from the info.
      I hope they do check that on the people who they have testing the game, cause I am sure that is what is happening right now.
      There is no difference between the people who are testing now and me, they just applied earlier, I had work commitments back then, so I couldnt.