Martlock cape + Graveguard Helmet

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Martlock cape + Graveguard Helmet

Graveguard helmet deals magic type Dmg - which can be reduced.

Now on live server Martlock cape's buff ( maybe it doesn't work with other sustain buffs too , i did not test it ) - do not reduce incoming damage from helmet. Please fix it. The way how it was/should working is Here.

Is it a bug? Or one more Change/Fix , that was not mentioned in patchnotes? ?(
      Youtube/Equart
    • Hey there, it's me again!^^

Thanks for the replies, I investigated and found out, that:

Sacrifice does "True Damage", which is not affected by any resistances/damage reduction like the Martlock Cape buff. So this is currently working as intended.

Right now, one might argue that the tooltip is not clear enough with the current function, which will be adressed in the future.
    • Amoebius76 schrieb:

Hey there, it's me again!^^

Thanks for the replies, I investigated and found out, that:

Sacrifice does "True Damage", which is not affected by any resistances/damage reduction like the Martlock Cape buff. So this is currently working as intended.

Right now, one might argue that the tooltip is not clear enough with the current function, which will be adressed in the future.
      Since Launch you could resist damage from Sacrifice - with armor type (high magic resist), resist potion and player reduction damage items and spells.

So it was direct fix ( that was not mentioned in patchnotes) , all time before ,since launch,it was working not correctly and now it is working as intended? If yes, why did you hide such info?

I am not trying to insult someone, or something else. But it is not the first time , when some in-game changes/mechanics are not mentioned in patchnotes. That's why it is very curious.
      Youtube/Equart

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Equartus ()

• testing done:

- 1303HP 0%reduction (no armor):
      damages taken: 195 = 14.965%
      healing done: 326 = 25.019%
      - 1972HP 71%magical resistance 0% heal / damage bonus
      damages taken: 296 = 15.01%
      healing done : 493 = 25%
      - 1958HP 61%magical resistance 58% heal / damage bonus
      damages taken: 464 = 23.697% = 158% of 15%HP
      healing done: 773 = 39.479% = 158% of 25%HP

Damage vs Players and Defense vs Players bonuses do not count in this calculations.

%HP damages are clearly the only true "True damages" in Albion

Sidenote: While doing my tests I noticed that the damage taken log is displayed before the healing done log, this is incorrect since the damages should be dealt after the healing done.
    • @Gugusteh , now - yes. That's why , i created this thread. Because since launch till nearest dates - it was working in other way, and no changes in patchnotes were made.

As an example i linked video higher (was recorded 1 month ago).
      And before martlock cape was added , i was reducing dmg with magic type armor , player resists items/spells , resist potions.
      Youtube/Equart
    • Equartus schrieb:

@Gugusteh , now - yes. That's why , i created this thread. Because since launch till nearest dates - it was working in other way, and no changes in patchnotes were made.

As an example i linked video higher (was recorded 1 month ago).
      And before martlock cape was added , i was reducing dmg with magic type armor , player resists items/spells , resist potions.
      Is it possible that your druid robe is buffing the heal?
    • @MEATCUP of course it is buffing (1st - it is robe with high native heal bonus, 2ond - Obssesive burst increase heal amount), same as Sarcofagus passives(player damage reduction), passives on heavy helmet/boots , magic armor amount on armor and Martlock's buff reducing damage from Sacrifice. That's why heal was strong.

Before i go Open World in expensive build, i always test it in all circumstances - with buffs , debuffs , all types of food etc. on Arenas , duels , mobs , and few fair fights on chests. Wasting lots of time on testing. So i can assure you - Graveguard helmet was working in other way.

P.S @MEATCUP ,

TO be very clear - Broadsword, sarcofagus , soldier boots, graveguard helmet , martlock cape.

1. No food buffs or armor/weapon buffs.
      You deal to yourself X Dmg and get Y heal.

1. No food buffs or armor/weapon buffs, you are 25% hp and ONLY Martlock capes buff is activated.
      You deal to yourself X<35+ - % less damage ( this number will depend on native magic resist on your chest piece) and get Y heal. That's why final heal amount will be higher.

I ll repeat again - when there was no Martlock Cape in the game , you was able to reduce Sacrifice Damage with magic resist amount on chest , resist potions/buffs/spells, player reduction damage too - SINCE LAUNCH.

So the main question is , why such changes are not mentioned in patchnotes if it was working in wrong way since start? Or it is just a mistake and bug? We need @Retroman
      Youtube/Equart

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von Equartus ()

• Gugusteh schrieb:

MEATCUP schrieb:

Is it possible that your druid robe is buffing the heal?
      it's buffing heal and damages
      Interesting. SBI certainly has a vague way of presenting spell effects. To me - 25% of my HP is a fixed value, and I would not have intuitively assumed it was a value that could be influenced by other spell effects. In other words, unless my actual HP changed, I would have expected it to heal the same regardless of my buffs. For some reason I excluded this from normal damage/heal behavior...silly me.

Thanks for the info.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von MEATCUP ()

• MEATCUP schrieb:

Interesting. SBI certainly has a vague way of presenting spell effects. To me - 25% of my HP is a fixed value, and I would not have intuitively assumed it was a value that could be influenced by other spell effects. In other words, unless my actual HP changed, I would have expected it to heal the same regardless of my buffs. For some reason I excluded this from normal damage/heal behavior...silly me.
      Thanks for the info.
      Welcome to the theorycrafting world where everything is capped, calculations are way more complex than the tooltip says, true damages aren't true damages, etc. I've been theorycrafting for a year and I still don't know 1/3 of the actual mechanics/ maths.