How much total silver is there in the game currently?

• How much total silver is there in the game currently?

I've started looking at things and thinking about things, and I have some minor concerns that there isn't actually as much silver floating around as I thought. My current thinking is that there is just such a massive amount of silver that nothing really tangibly impacts it on a daily or monthly basis. In my head I just think of it as trillions of silver. I haven't really come up with any way to actually estimate it though so I was wondering if anyone else had given it any thought.
      Discord: Piddle#7413 "The purpose of existence is simple: everything is fuel for the magmaw." —Jaji, magmaw worshipper
    • Be interesting to know.. All i know is this game seems to have reasonable silver sinks in place, repair bills for example/Auction house taxes are pretty high for an mmo i guess among other things. not too mention respeccing/ Item quality rerolling. Along with HCE silver drops being nerfed heavily, leads me to believe inflation is rather minimal/healthy, but give it another 2 years who knows.
    • Piddle wrote:

I've started looking at things and thinking about things, and I have some minor concerns that there isn't actually as much silver floating around as I thought. My current thinking is that there is just such a massive amount of silver that nothing really tangibly impacts it on a daily or monthly basis. In my head I just think of it as trillions of silver. I haven't really come up with any way to actually estimate it though so I was wondering if anyone else had given it any thought.
      I agree.

Considering gold is different, stashed items + resources is differemt, the actual silver in the game is limited. The average player will not have more than 100m silver at any given time. The VAST majority will not have more than 10m silver at any given time.

If a big/rich player could somehow artificially starve the crafters/refiners/farmers you would see people selling gold as a reflex.