Small change that will make whispering bow good

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Small change that will make whispering bow good

Just make that only the greeny shot goes and does both the auto-attack damage and the undead arrow damage. (not that awkward auto mechanic that hit the target then the undead arrow goes next)

It's so stupid when your buff is almost finished, you land your auto but just before it hit your target, buff goes down and the last undead arrow won't go. It's so stupid also when somebody is almost dying, just one hit from the undead arrow but heal give him enough heal that he survive that hit. This mechanic is so stupid for just thoses reasons.

I've seen some beta footage of bows using explosive shots during gvgs and it used the same stupid mechanic of whispering and they changed it. SBI can make that simple change to make whispering bow good.

It doesn't affect merk jacket since you get the 2 ticks of healing from both normal and undead arrow damage. It just makes this bow less awkward to use.

Other small change : make poison shot from Q spell to coat your next auto. It will makes good synergy for auto-based bows and less awkward to use.

Also speed shot as a self cast like axes, sword, quarterstaff
    • Yea it's obviously so good that it's used everywhere by everybody for every content. Jesus Christ i'm so stupid.

Sike. It's the one of the least used weapon of the game and for the reason i've mentionned above. I don't mind that whispering bow is not meta, i mind that games mechanics is so frustrating and awkward to deal with, it's already a difficult weapon to use with the number of ways possible to counter it.

It doesn't buff whispering bow's damage it simply makes it stupidly less unreliable on his damage.
    • Hey everyone, I've received multiple reports on this thread. Please keep the discussion constructive and civil. No insults please.

Read before posting: About the feedback forum

Korn wrote:

About the feedback forum

• The goal of this forum is to support the continous improvement of Albion Online

• Its goal is not to rage or blow of steam. Please use our Rants forum for that.

• We read every single thread in the feedback forum, even if we do not reply to all of them

• Your feedback is of tremendeous value in helping us to achieve this

• This only works if the atmossphere in the feedback forum is constructive and productive

• Make sure your feedback is written in a cool-headed and construtive manner. Be as detailed as possible

• Make suggestions on how to improve the game. Be as detailed as possible

Before you Post
      • See if there are existing discussion threads on the topic you want to talk about

No-Gos in the feedback forum
      • Do not use overly dramatic headlines

• Do not rage or rant

• The feedback forum is no place for campaigning or politics: Do not repeatedly re-post the same statements as an attempt to sway/influence public opinion

• Do not insult others

• Do not run "political campaigns" to against other player groups or the developers. Stay constructive, we are all in this together.

If you want to blow of steam
      • We understand that Albion Online can be a very emotional game

• We do not want to censor everybody that steps out of line

• Therefore, we have created a new Rants sub-forum that you can use if you do not think that you can currently meet the standards of the feedback forums

• Note: even the Rants forum has its limits, it is not a moderation-free zone