Subscription differences for 1 standard month and 1750 gold vs veteran starter pack.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Subscription differences for 1 standard month and 1750 gold vs veteran starter pack.

New player here looking at sub choices and was really concerned about how some of them are laid out to SEEM like they are better deals but in all reality is just charging me more for the same thing. Can someone explain to me the logic behind a 1 month subscription and the veteran pack? A veteran pack is around $30 for 30 sub and 2k gold coins ~$10 (figureC). Ok cool. But why would I buy that for $30 when I can just buy a 1 month sub for $10 (figureA) and $1750 gold (figureB) for $10 seperately for a total of $20. Yeah I am losing 250 gold but I am saving a whole $10.

Why does the veteran pack only give you $20 worth of stuff and yet it is priced at $30.

Honest question. This seems super sketchy to me as a new player.

EDIT I do not want to pay for anything until I can get this question cleared up.
      Images
      • figureA.png

221.47 kB, 1,354×869, viewed 90 times
      • figureB.png

203.62 kB, 1,109×966, viewed 74 times
      • figureC.png

634.23 kB, 1,178×966, viewed 86 times
    • @Nunhappy You can start with a Trial account by asking on the Trial Key Zone Sub-Forum for a Trial key which is good for 7 days. Then if you like the game you can purchase the basic Veteran Pack that gives you the base game and 30 days premium and 2000 gold. When your premium time is over you can still play the game without the premium benefits or you can opt to pay with gold or in-game currency silver to purchase Premium time.

Hope you try out the game and enjoy the world of Albion.
      Sumbungera: "Ser ser ser, I Love You"