ALBION ONLINE PVP GUIDE

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ALBION ONLINE PVP GUIDE

It's a guide for the developers. Seem as I can't post in the suggestions section.
      I'm a experienced runescape player and came and had a look at albion online when I noticed you can loot other players stuff.

Not sure if the PVP is balanced or anything but for sure the thing that most looked fun was killing the Skillers/gatherers in the "Red zone, black zone" Aka "WILDERNESS"

Would of joined by now however I noticed them zones were all multi way combat. Not sure if they are level based either but I stopped straight away at multi combat way.

Multi combat way is also on runescape, However they have around 50/50 Single way combat and multi way combat. Set up in interesting ways and with thought behind them. Making sure you can get to popular places through the single combat zone with multi being close by.

Point is you should not have limited the dangerous area to pure multi-way combat. It should definately be changed.

Not even played this game and probably won't unless this is planned. It's kind of common sense that you have things fair. So makes me question a lot of other stuff.

Be interesting to see an admin reply and his thoughts with this.

- before anybody comments, no dueling isn't the same thing. I want to kill people for there items or have fights with people at the risk of just being attacked by one person. Not multiple. :?:

(EDIT - Probably should be free. Playercount seems low, on steam charts anyway. Sources say 20k +)

The post was edited 2 times, last by PVPisthEting ().

• PVPisthEting wrote:

It's a guide for the developers. Seem as I can't post in the suggestions section.
      I'm a experienced runescape player and came and had a look at albion online when I noticed you can loot other players stuff.

Not sure if the PVP is balanced or anything but for sure the thing that most looked fun was killing the Skillers/gatherers in the "Red zone, black zone" Aka "WILDERNESS"

Would of joined by now however I noticed them zones were all multi way combat. Not sure if they are level based either but I stopped straight away at multi combat way.

Multi combat way is also on runescape, However they have around 50/50 Single way combat and multi way combat. Set up in interesting ways and with thought behind them. Making sure you can get to popular places through the single combat zone with multi being close by.

Point is you should not have limited the dangerous area to pure multi-way combat. It should definately be changed.

Not even played this game and probably won't unless this is planned. It's kind of common sense that you have things fair. So makes me question a lot of other stuff.

- before anybody comments, no dueling isn't the same thing. I want to kill people for there items or have fights with people at the risk of just being attacked by one person. Not multiple. :?:
      They are thinking of improving solo player experience, but they don't know how to do it.

The fundamental problem with solo areas, is that they can have their friend in discord, giving away information to his friend, who is fighting you.

So if a solo area, has anything valuable, you just join it with 10-20 friends and agree not to fight each other.

If a solo area, has nothing valuable, nobody will join it.
    • kreeshak wrote:

PVPisthEting wrote:

They are thinking of improving solo player experience, but they don't know how to do it.
      The fundamental problem with solo areas, is that they can have their friend in discord, giving away information to his friend, who is fighting you.

So if a solo area, has anything valuable, you just join it with 10-20 friends and agree not to fight each other.

If a solo area, has nothing valuable, nobody will join it.
      Not sure because I still haven't played the game. Maybe giving everybody a get away free card. By aka being an teleport that can get you out of a sticky situation. So if you did kill a player in single way zone and he had a team there aswell. You can quickly loot and leave the place. You would also have to figure out a way players can block them from doing that. Such as a spell that limits them from teleporting for a certain amount of time.

Something like that is the only way i see single combat being worth it. If the zone is worth going too, they will be people with friends. But if you go there solo and successfully kill one of the team members. Getting away with the loot is a mystery to me. But it should DEFINATELY be possible. Hope the devs think on it more.
    • PVPisthEting wrote:

(EDIT - Probably should be free. Playercount seems low, on steam charts anyway. Sources say 20k +)
      "Not even played this game and probably..."

So you don't even know how the game works and you want changes?

Be less carebare and more like me. I welcome the 1v3 and 1v4's. If it is 1v10 my goal is to kill 1 or 2 then get out. How the hell can you not even try and game and shit on it?

P.S. Go play aria or something more carebare.
    • PVPisthEting wrote:

Suggest core changes to the game but didn't played a single millisecond of the game : Check
      Check playerbase on steamchart : Check
      Want's to win unfair fights against gatherers but is pissing himself just by thinking it's possible to be killed on an unfair fight : Check

Gtfo outta here, you have no fking right to suggest things without even playing the game.