Combating Lymhurst AND Fort Sterling Monopoly. Join us!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Piddle wrote:

I only invest in people that are going to give me the bigliest possible returns. Unfortunately for me, that is usually myself. I honestly hope Saya got a lot more than that for the effort. I was just low-balling to be more denigrating in an effort to get Saya to post more. If I thought posting funny cat pictures would accomplish that goal, I'd switch tactics instantly. I love funny cat pictures.
      Then you have no proof he took any silver at all. Like most people, you are just buying the BS he and his chums are spreading. I don't doubt some idiots would have put something in. But, it wouldn't be billions. People that desperate wouldn't have much any way. Also Saya was said to be growing his own vegetables. Does that sound like someone who is in care of billions?
    • Player112 wrote:

Piddle wrote:

I only invest in people that are going to give me the bigliest possible returns. Unfortunately for me, that is usually myself. I honestly hope Saya got a lot more than that for the effort. I was just low-balling to be more denigrating in an effort to get Saya to post more. If I thought posting funny cat pictures would accomplish that goal, I'd switch tactics instantly. I love funny cat pictures.
      Then you have no proof he took any silver at all. Like most people, you are just buying the BS he and his chums are spreading. I don't doubt some idiots would have put something in. But, it wouldn't be billions. People that desperate wouldn't have much any way. Also Saya was said to be growing his own vegetables. Does that sound like someone who is in care of billions?
      Are you challenging the prevailing theory that growing carrots and mining ores is the best way to wealth in AO? I mean I know you are new around here, and sorta haven't learned the ropes yet, but carrots and ores is where it is at.

I am working on figuring out if there is any benefit to crop rotation in AO, with Turnips and Cabbage though. If there isn't a bonus to yield, then I think we should all sign a petition to the developers to get one. I feel like the immersion in AO is sometimes lacking.
      Discord: Piddle#7413

The post was edited 1 time, last by Piddle ().

• Piddle wrote:

Are you challenging the prevailing theory that growing carrots and mining ores is the best way to wealth in AO? I mean I know you are new around here, and sorta haven't learned the ropes yet, but carrots and ores is where it is at.
      So, you have finally accepted I am new? I am not only new but also a trader. I deal in stacks. How many stacks can your back yard farm produce? The difference between a trader and a pretender is the understanding of size. People with small outlooks would not be capable of handling billions. This is one way you can tell how much someone has without needing to see how much they actually have.

I did analyse carrots. It held no appeal at the time. But carrots, turnips, wheat will be dealt with in time. There is no hurry, and I have better fishes to fry currently.
    • Captainrussia wrote:

Player112 wrote:

I deal in stacks.
      I deal in stacksan' I ride 'dem Ox fleets
      I wear my slacks
      and play soccer in cleats
      BRAVOO BRAVOO!! hehe got a kick out of that rhyme..

as for carrots i give them out for free on my island to another player, and water them since i never use my focus since i came back

person made alot of money of it since it's free focus from me XD.. return =2 seed that 2 days, and im back to 30k to do it again
      goo.gl/xPMhXU
      goo.gl/GK4CMs
      Random dungeon https://bit.ly/2L5TxnS
      Kombat: https://bit.ly/2H3BZns
      Arena https://bit.ly/2ZKD3or
      Hudini: https://bit.ly/2XTonBI
      hellgate https://bit.ly/2H8Gqi3
    • Saya wrote:

wheat is serious business

Barathorn wrote:

It’s all about the wheat.

The only people you have to be more careful of than the carrot cartel, is the wheat mafia. Keep your heads low, or someday, some poor player will find pieces of you scattered through their flour or in the bread of their sandwich. Definitely don't tell people that wheat cures erectile dysfunction and that there is an achievement for having 500k wheat in a guild tab.

Player112 wrote:

So, you have finally accepted I am new? I am not only new but also a trader. I deal in stacks. How many stacks can your back yard farm produce? The difference between a trader and a pretender is the understanding of size. People with small outlooks would not be capable of handling billions. This is one way you can tell how much someone has without needing to see how much they actually have.
      I did analyse carrots. It held no appeal at the time. But carrots, turnips, wheat will be dealt with in time. There is no hurry, and I have better fishes to fry currently.
      I never thought you weren't. I am familiar with all the kinds of animals, and the noises they make. So I recognize the kind of animal you are. Your breed usually doesn't get quite so loud for some time though.
    • Player112 wrote:

Do you expect louder noises later when Saya style investments are made available?
      If I am completely honest, and this has no reflection on you personally, I expect you to hit a wall at some point and give up, or else you will reach some point and all of your enthusiasm for making numbers get bigger will erode away.

That is just what happens historically.
    • Piddle wrote:

If I am completely honest, and this has no reflection on you personally, I expect you to hit a wall at some point and give up, or else you will reach some point and all of your enthusiasm for making numbers get bigger will erode away.
      That is just what happens historically.
      Whose historically? Yours historically? Your horizon is just the backyard farm. The world out there is a lot bigger, a lot lot bigger.
    • Player112 wrote:

Had a quick look at wheat. It looks nothing like "it", in fact very far from it, and carrots would be far more interesting, even though I never considered carrots to be interesting.

I can see why backyard farmers think it's desirable - you need so little of it.
      Yes that is right, don’t you worry about wheat and the wheat mafia. You stick with the holy carrot. Unicorns sell well as well, especially stripy ones. They eat wheat.
      Pre Patch 16 UO Player - Casual PK/Carebear Crafter - Now Old.