The Carnival Challenge Starts Today!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Carnival Challenge Starts Today!

Hello all,

Carnival season is here! During the month of February, take the Carnival Challenge to collect limited-time rewards. Earn points for open-world activities, unlock chests to get valuable loot, and claim your very own Saddled Terrorbird.

Let the Masquerade Begin!

NEW MOUNT: This month's Challenge introduces the Saddled Terrorbird, a speedy mount that can cover large distances quickly. Hailing from the sandy steppe, this fierce avian has a combination invincibility/speed dash spell that's perfect for evading attackers.
      NEW AVATAR BORDER: Reach your goals to unlock the Carnival Challenge avatar border, a decoration that will keep your avatar festive all year round. This non-tradable item permanently unlocks this avatar border for one character.
      SEASONAL SPECIALS: All month, reach weekly goals to unlock Carnival Challenge chests. Get valuable rewards like Adventurer's Tomes and Silver bags, along with both new and classic masquerade-themed costume sets.

Log in now and start gathering, fishing, farming, and killing monsters to earn Challenge Points and unlock your rewards!

• Apotka wrote:

Hello :)
      I would like to share a sentence
      For a long time, I’m really looking forward to when an animal as a reward for a test will be cargo, will be able to carry a heavy load!
      Dear developers, please come up with a heavy mount, massive and powerful :)

(Sorry, I used google translator)
      As a small teaser: I guess our mount for the Adventurer Challenge in March might be something you are looking forward to... ;)

Cheers,
      Retro
    • Retroman wrote:

Apotka wrote:

For a long time, I’m really looking forward to when an animal as a reward for a test will be cargo, will be able to carry a heavy load!

As a small teaser: I guess our mount for the Adventurer Challenge in March might be something you are looking forward to... ;)
      Cheers,
      Retro
      Dragons/Wyverns?
      Sumbungera: "Ser ser ser, I Love You"
    • Retroman wrote:

Apotka wrote:

Cheers,
      Retr
      Very nice to see feedback from the developers :)
      Thank you for your attention to my question.
      I would look forward to your cargo animal, hooray!

Successes and prosperity =) I will recommend you as the best community!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Apotka ().