Transporting hearts with BM

• Transporting hearts with BM

Transporting hearts with battle mounts is too easy, they are too OP. Just look at the prices of hearts mostly is only 40k per heart. It's almost impossible to kill rhino (which almost everyone has) because of huge amount of health and speed every cooldown. For evective ganking rhinos you need to have more than 5 well geared people it means no longer solo killing the transports and other faction mounts are now useless.

Please Devs could you just minimalize load of battle mounts or eliminate mounts with skills from quest requirements?
    • Owlsane wrote:

Why nerfing it? It's easy to get them with claws. I mean they invest millions to do thoses trades. They have to do it a lot to actually have the amount necessary in case of losing one BM
      No need to nerf it. We just need to make a little restriction,depending on Faction reputation.
      low rep - cheapest cargo
      middle rep - middle cargo
      highest rep - expensive cargo

And problem solved.
      Youtube/Equart
    • Equartus wrote:

Owlsane wrote:

Why nerfing it? It's easy to get them with claws. I mean they invest millions to do thoses trades. They have to do it a lot to actually have the amount necessary in case of losing one BM
      No need to nerf it. We just need to make a little restriction,depending on Faction reputation.low rep - cheapest cargo

And problem solved.
      Seems like a good idea
    • letwolf wrote:

...one person told me, that one person told him, that yesterday some 5 persons with claws caught 4 rhinos, 2 of them were t8..
      just a rumor, I think... no worrya...
      Noo!!! No!!! Korn can be summoned and he can nerf this nice transport flow. It would be so boring... No targets...
      And i can say GJ to this gangers, but it will not affect heart market at all. I died several times to them too,so what? I am making millions in few mins,and getting my Rhinos /Battle mount back very fast.

Problem is not with mounts. Problem is that any guy/even Alts can do 15X cargo missions runs with no restriction.

My proposition will make heart market more healthy in natural way, how it should be. That's why we summon Korn. People started to realize profit after Rhinos were added , and they dont care how much people will gang them. And they will abuse it , until market will blow up. This problem @letwolf is much deeper.
      Youtube/Equart

The post was edited 1 time, last by Equartus ().

• letwolf wrote:

Market will blow up --- Why? Its auto-regulated. While it is profitable, pple will do that, if no they will stop. And rhinos are limited trasports, they are not produced anymore...
      Because main heart transactions on market are between people who are doing Cargo mission, and not between regular players who needs hearts for crafting capes,etc. You can check amount of capes and amount of hearts on market, and make counts. People are trading hearts to each other ,each day , and amount is insane. It is like - Pyramid scheme, and it will blow up.

I am one of this people who is abusing it , plus i know others who are doing this "runs" too. And what do they do with hearts.

Yes Rhinos are limited , but new Season battle mounts are coming too. Even if there would be no Rhinos on market , people will continue make runs on other battle mounts, that can be made in anytime.

Funny moment that, low amount of people were doing it even before,same as me. It was okay, market was healthy because of it. But this Rhino's just opened eyes to everyone how to make silver in easy way, its not even about type of mount =) Its like a drug.

Try to understand how catastrophically it will affect market , we need to stop it.

That's why -

Equartus wrote:

No need to nerf it. We just need to make a little restriction,depending on Faction reputation.
      low rep - cheapest cargo

And problem solved.
      @letwolf why do you think price on City Crests is insane now? :D
      Youtube/Equart

The post was edited 4 times, last by Equartus ().