LP & Destiny Board Questions

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• LP & Destiny Board Questions

1) • What are the benefits and negatives of focusing your LP?

2) • What are the benefits and negatives of branching out your LP?

3) • Which way is better in your opinion and why?

4) • Can I master the Destiny Board/achieve everything with one character and if so what are the benefits and negatives of doing so?

5) • Do you use alts, if so, why or why not?

6) • Are LP's only generated 20 per day, or can you achieve more by doing quests and other game activities?

7) • Are there other ways to increase your level on skills in the Destiny Board besides LP, if so what are they?

8) • Is there a cap on how many LP points you can have at one time?
    • 1) • What are the benefits and negatives of focusing your LP?

+ Focusing your LP helps you to level up your specializations faster.
      - You can't have everything (except up until T4 - T5)

+ You can be flexible and adjust to the changing Meta. The Respec option handles this well.
      - You'll be "Jack of all trades but master of none"

+ Focusing on certain paths adds more value to the time you spend ingame.

4) • Can I master the Destiny Board/achieve everything with one character and if so what are the benefits and negatives of doing so?

+ You can easily master the Reaver and Adventurer nodes with one character. As for mastering everything in Destiny board, it's going take you a looong time.
      - See my reply for number 2

+ Alts are good if you can sustain both with premium. You have a main character and one that does farming and crafting.

6) • Are LP's only generated 20 per day, or can you achieve more by doing quests and other game activities?

+ Yes, LPs are generated at a rate of 20 per day. You can stockpile the LP per day that's it, there are no quests or other activities to add to it.

7) • Are there other ways to increase your level on skills in the Destiny Board besides LP, if so what are they?

+ Yes, you can join fame farm parties in dungeons in the open world or join Sellsword and Hardcore Expeditions inside the major cities. They give significant amounts of fame per hour

+ As far as I know, there is no cap on how many LP you can have.

Here are some videos you can review to learn more: Lewpac22's Beginner Playlist

Here's also a link to the Albion Online Wiki page: wiki.albiononline.com/wiki/Albion_Online_Wiki

And the Albion Online Official Guides: albiononline.com/en/guides/
    • Evas_Flarelight schrieb:

1) • What are the benefits and negatives of focusing your LP?

+ Focusing your LP helps you to level up your specializations faster.
      - You can't have everything (except up until T4 - T5)

+ You can be flexible and adjust to the changing Meta. The Respec option handles this well.
      - You'll be "Jack of all trades but master of none"

+ Focusing on certain paths adds more value to the time you spend ingame.

+ You can easily master the Reaver and Adventurer nodes with one character. As for mastering everything in Destiny board, it's going take you a looong time.
      - See my reply for number 2

+ Alts are good if you can sustain both with premium. You have a main character and one that does farming and crafting.

+ Yes, LPs are generated at a rate of 20 per day. You can stockpile the LP per day that's it, there are no quests or other activities to add to it.

+ Yes, you can join fame farm parties in dungeons in the open world or join Sellsword and Hardcore Expeditions inside the major cities. They give significant amounts of fame per hour

+ As far as I know, there is no cap on how many LP you can have.

Here are some videos you can review to learn more: Lewpac22's Beginner Playlist

Here's also a link to the Albion Online Wiki page: wiki.albiononline.com/wiki/Albion_Online_Wiki

And the Albion Online Official Guides: albiononline.com/en/guides/
      Viewing the destiny board calculator shows me there is tons of options. What would be "too much" as far as branching goes? Should I stick with one or two? Can I do 3-5 and still be alright? I want to be able to become a powerful warrior but also be able to craft / farm and such.